Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,143 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Who Should I Marry Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should I Marry Please Advice (681 Views)

Why Many Ladies Of This Generation May Never Marry, Please Help Me Out, Am I.? / Should I Marry This Single Mother? / He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should I Marry Please Advice by happyguru: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2015
On Feb,18,2015,On that day, I sow a girl called (Lateefat), I didn't think of having any relationship with her, but one day,i am coming from the toilet when she sow me, she collet the kettle I use to toilet from me, as from that moment I have been having feeling for her, and I told one of her friend that I want to marry _(Lateefat) and she told me that I can't marry her y not that friend, and I told the girl I want to marry which is ( Lateefat) and she tell me that they have been doing it before, and we started our relationship, and I suggest that this girl have one problem (when she carry anything glass she will broke it and if she didn't see glass, she will slap the person beside her either man or woman, even her husband this make man to run for her, and her parent have try their best its just in fail,as my father work ( herbalist ) I try best and I cure the problem,and after that her parent know me that I am her husband and they accept, and after that I started learning (vocational skill) I use almost 2&half year, for that years, she is the one who is taking care of me ( provision, food, shelter,money,etc) and we love each other.

2014, I went to go and visit one of my friend (Fathimot), and I sow one beautiful lady called (Baliqis) its not in my mind to marry her, but unfortunately she is coughing and started vomiting blood and people started run for her, and I move closer to her, I try my best and I make her survive, and she can't talk for 3_days, the day that thing happen, my mum is in hospital having surgery, I am with that girl for that 3days, without going to my mum, and after that 3day she is healthy, and she said that I am the one who can make that sickness to be cure and the only thing for me is to disvirgin her and I told her about the person I am dating before and she said it doesn't mean anything, she take me to her parent that she want to marry me and they accept, after that she gave me (#10,000) to go and pay my (vocational skill training)fee, and I do so, after that I disvirgin her, and we continue our relationship, and I am the one who disvirgin the first one(Lateefat) and this Lateefat use her private part of her body to swear for me, while Baliqis use Yoruba powerful material to swear for me(orogbo,obi,ataire,omi,okini) and this make me afraid, and I have promise that I wouldn't marry two wife, I now think of sharing it to my people just to share me your brain, and who should I marry out of them, and the adage says " a tree can never make a forest" pls and pls share me ur brain.
Re: Who Should I Marry Please Advice by Melahou(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2015
your own tree will surely make a forest...

wait for another two months, am sure you'll meet Bolanle this time
then you`ll be more confused as to who to marry.

"what will kill a dog will first block its nose"
Re: Who Should I Marry Please Advice by benedictnsi(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2015
Op pls go to school.......

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Marry Please Advice by Kayoski(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2015
when craze wan start and u no know how u go take tell people...@op

Re: Who Should I Marry Please Advice by vickiej(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2015
op.....so u are dis dumb
Re: Who Should I Marry Please Advice by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2015
abeg, leave me , make I laff,hahahaaaa
Re: Who Should I Marry Please Advice by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Lol. Even if we give you our brain, u still can't make good use of it
Re: Who Should I Marry Please Advice by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Wow shocked is it necessary that you speak?
Re: Who Should I Marry Please Advice by tosyne2much(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2015
Drop out of my Pick-up=» grabs the OP by his waist=» takes him into my pick-up=» drives to the station=» takes him the guard room=» hands over koboko to the warders=» orders them to beat foolishness out of him=» throws hand into my pocket=» walks away
Re: Who Should I Marry Please Advice by ENIGMA24(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2015
If not that your said your father was a herbalist...
I for just swear for you...
Idiot oshi!!!
Re: Who Should I Marry Please Advice by ENIGMA24(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2015
The animal said we should share our brain grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Should I Marry Please Advice by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2015
Jeez!!!dah passage gave me headache angry angry
Re: Who Should I Marry Please Advice by ideyhere(f): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2015
What is happening on NL? Like where are all these people coming out from
Re: Who Should I Marry Please Advice by CharlyNick: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2015
Its people that don't know what they want in life that ask such questions. I should choose a hubby for you? Common...

(1) (Reply)

5 Misconceptions Women Have About Marriages / Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? / Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.