Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed (1461 Views)

Why Many Ladies Of This Generation May Never Marry, Please Help Me Out, Am I.? / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / Who Should I Marry Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by OhiGentle(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2015
A friend of mine is confused about who to marry among two ladies in his life.

He started dating one while they were very young and they both grew up together. The girl though isn't from a wealthy home per say but while my friend traveled oversea for studies, this girl had to survive and take care of her family cus she is hot and beautiful. She was running things with men that could give her good money which she used to take herself and her siblings through school and now they are all working and doing OK. She has even been able to buy herself a car and is learning tailoring to start her own fashion line. In all this she was able to keep herself strong and didn't get pregnant for any man.

The other lady is also kinda from a similar background, lost her dad when she was young and started staying on her own since she was in jss 2. Due to the hardships she faced during her time growing she fell into wrong hands and has 2 kids from different guys who abandoned her after learning she was pregnant for them. She is a single mum of two and has been able to push herself through school and take care of her kids by herself.
She is a makeup artist and had already given up on ever dating or marrying any man again until she met my friend and has so fallen in love with him.

Now the first lady is eagerly waiting for my friend to propose to her cus she still loves him being that he was her first ever love and they dated for more than seven years before my friend left the country and that was how communication between them ended and now he is fully back to Nigeria she still wants him back. While the second lady is also holding him strong and has introduced him to her people as her fiance.

Please who do you advise will be the good to go among these two ladies.
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by prestige2013: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2015
Marry the two of them since you re Inconclusive.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2015
Don't marry any of them, they are both f*cking sluts. If you marry the first one, she will most likely cheat on you since she has "run things" with bigger men , and will resent you over time. If you marry the second one, get ready for some serious baby daddy drama. So just save yourself the trouble and start a new relationship , with a new girl.
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by MzPecs(f): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2015
OhiGentle:
this girl had to survive and take care of her family cus she is hot and beautiful. She was running things with men that could give her good money which she used to take herself and her siblings through school and now they are all working and doing OK. She has even been able to buy herself a car and is learning tailoring to start her own fashion line. In all this she was able to keep herself strong and didn't get pregnant for any man.

How did he know this?
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by nusta(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2015
If he doesn't know who to marry, he should simply marry two of them. And that will earn him a page in guiness world record book!
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by UnknownT: 7:36am On Dec 18, 2015
One had abortion, the other didnt. Dont ask me how i got to know
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by obinnashady(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2015
Its like you have a thing 4 irresponsible babes..
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by OhiGentle(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

How did he know this?

They still see each other
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by MzPecs(f): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2015
OhiGentle:

They still see each other
So while he was away, the lady actually told him that she was running things with men?
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by OhiGentle(m): 7:47am On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

So while he was away, the lady actually told him that she was running things with men?

She didn't say it directly, but she said she dated some certain men on different occasions but it didn't work out at some point. The kind of men she talked about obviously showed it was just all about the money.
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by Cutehector(m): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2015
Fake story
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by OhiGentle(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Fake story

Trust me it's not fake.. It is for real bro
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by Cutehector(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2015
OhiGentle:

Trust me it's not fake.. It is for real bro
lol answer mzpecs question then...
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by MzPecs(f): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2015
OhiGentle:

She didn't say it directly, but she said she dated some certain men on different occasions but it didn't work out at some point. The kind of men she talked about obviously showed it was just all about the money.
So it means when the money is gone, she'll resort back to her promiscuous ways..

He should just look for a neutral lady and marry.
Let him take his mind off the two ladies.

The Lord will sure be his muscle! cool
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by OhiGentle(m): 7:56am On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

So it means when the money is gone, she'll resort back to her promiscuous ways..

He should just look for a neutral lady and marry.
Let him take his mind off the two ladies.

The Lord will sure be his muscle! cool

Thanks.. I love your matured approach to this and your opinion ma
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by MzPecs(f): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
lol answer mzpecs question then...
Hehhehehe gringringrin

You no dey ever believe any story!
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by MzPecs(f): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2015
OhiGentle:

cool
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by Cutehector(m): 8:02am On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

Hehhehehe gringringrin

You no dey ever believe any story!
people can lie this days eh.
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by MzPecs(f): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Yeah, I know..
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by OhiGentle(m): 8:09am On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:

Yeah people lie and that's true. I just cut the story short cus if I have to give the full details it's gonna be very long to type. Its actually happening and not just a formed story boss
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by agarawu23(m): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2015
OhiGentle:

there is no saint anywhere this days when it comes to marriage.

As for me, I will go with the Lady with two kids due to her life experience and lesson learnt from her previous relationship and she still stood up to face challenges despite hard life.

The first lady has other option which I blv she has her reason for picking you/your friend, forget past relationship that happened btw both of u.
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by OhiGentle(m): 8:19am On Dec 18, 2015
agarawu23:
there is no saint anywhere this days when it comes to marriage.

As for me, I will go with the Lady with two kids due to her life experience and lesson learnt from her previous relationship and she still stood up to face challenges despite hard life.

The first lady has other option which I blv she has her reason for picking you/your friend, forget past relationship that happened btw both of u.

Wow thanks.. Just exactly what he was thinking about.

1 Like

Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by awomike4u(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2015
Think right man!
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by OhiGentle(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2015
awomike4u:
Think right man!

Yeah thanks
Re: He Is Confused About Who To Marry. Please Advise Needed by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Don't marry any of them, they are both f*cking sluts. If you marry the first one, she will most likely cheat on you since she has "run things" with bigger men , and will resent you over time. If you marry the second one, get ready for some serious baby daddy drama. So just save yourself the trouble and start a new relationship , with a new girl.
you are on point....he should just look for another lady

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Hot Tips To The Art Of Sex - Enjoy Love Making / Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? / 6 Ways To Make Sex More Interesting When You're In A Long Term Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.