Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend (32801 Views)

Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team / ACE Charity Ambassador Zahra Buhari Teaches ACE Kids In Their School(pics) / Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by sweatlana: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2015
Under buhari's govt not only is there office of first lady but also a first daughter sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by saint047(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2015
When people like Amachi & Lai mohammed are Ministers, its confirmed that there is nothing 2 fear about Buharifactor

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by joesnova(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2015
Buhari nice flower you got..she is beautifull
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by 9japrof(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2015
poverty na bastard, i have rich islamic friends who i know dont practice their faith to the letter, lets assume zhara buhari was a poor muslim from a village somewhere, you would have been seeing her wearing a long hijab that would reach her toes.

buh look at her looking classic and beautiful, i pray she marries someone who will marry her and only her.

my observation though
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by sagewonders(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2015
who no like better thing.

baby is Oky.
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by joystickextend1(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2015
nice smiley
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by MadCow1: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2015
If I get this Babe as Spirit Wife, Na God go damage the Pastor wey dare to deliver me from her.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by 9japrof(m): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2015
poverty na bastard, i have rich islamic friends who i know dont practice their faith to the later, lets assume zhara buhari was a poor muslim from a village somewhere, you would have been seeing her wearing a long hijab that would reach her toes.

buh look at her looking classic and beautiful, i pray she marries someone who will marry her and only her.

my observation though

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by watered(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2015
Zahra Buhari is a damsel and an epitome of beauty. Well as for me I don't like fair ladies. #TeamBlack. Black is beautiful, black is bold and black is gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by lancee(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2015
encryptjay:
Beautiful smile

Yeah nice teeth !
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by alcmene: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2015
No hijab?

She no be true muslim/infidel undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by ExInferis(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2015
I met this chick way back in 1995, we called her Nana back then. She was a friend of my cousin's during High School (Essence), together with Maryam Marwa and Safah Tahir. They barely had boobies then.

Time flies.
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by jaymichael(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2015
Beautiful! Falls from yam tree.
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by Faremisodeeq(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2015
If tu say i fi mari dis giyl omo my life don beta

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by Crixina(f): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2015
ayindepremier:
See mammy water!

it's good to be rich o, imagine old cargo like el Rufai smashing this babe!

anyway, ambassador Zahra Buhari, tell ur papa make him subsidize Data plans for boiz!

then, we shall give him the vote for the second term (If him desire) or any of his candidate come 2019!

is she El Rufai's wife?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by shine96: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Chanchit how you sure say that tory na true
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by holo: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2015
madridguy:
Hmmmmmm Zahra Buhari, my WIFE TO BE. Very soon she go be Zahra Mohamed aka "madridguy".

You could have just ended with Maiduguri instead of madridguy.
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by queencyboutique(f): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2015
Ladies do you want to look like Zarah Buhari cheesy

Queency Boutique 10 Randle Avenue Surulere Lagos
8am to 7pm monday to saturday,
Nationwide delivery
BBM:333327D8
whatsapp:+2347064770838

instagram: queency_couture

Discount for all NL babes

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2015
why should this fine girl end up with that short thieving lieing annoying el rufai of a mn...chei... grin grin....i just hope the rumor isnt true...
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by ayindepremier: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2015
Crixina:
is she El Rufai's wife?
I am not a journalist, google can help u out there.

thanks for ur usual understanding.
cheers
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by bextie: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Zara gradually taking over the First Lady position. there is God o!
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by donlarbito(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Make una no vex ooo
I wan ask question
They call am ace charity abi
Why be say na only cake and her pinsure full everywhere
Where the thing she use do charity
Abi na onlyh cake she fit give

Make una no mind me ooooo
Na quensun I ask

Wetin da worry me self
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by Abrakhan: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Beautiful [code][/code][size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by Chanchit: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
shine96:
Chanchit how you sure say that tory na true

At first, I wanted to say I hope its not true, but on the second thought, na me wan marry her? Abegi, even if na Shetimma, abi wetin be the name of the one weh dey marry from Egypt, na dem sabi.
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by Chanchit: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
ExInferis:
I met this chick way back in 1995, we called her Nana back then. She was a friend of my cousin's during High School (Essence), together with Maryam Marwa and Safah Tahir. They barely had boobies then.

Time flies.

I thought they said she's 20yrs, what is "barely have boobs" @5 yrs, or else dem dey give us football age.
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
WHY THIS SUDDEN SPOTLIGHT ON ZAHRA SINCE MAY 29....SO NON AMONGS OUR MORE THAN 10 MILLION BEAUTIFUL UNEMPLOYED LADIES CAN BE MADE AN NGO AMBASSADOR EXCEPT OUR PRESIDENTS DAUGHTER? shocked
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by Crixina(f): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
ayindepremier:

I am not a journalist, google can help u out there.

thanks for ur usual understanding.

cheers
so it's google that helped you out on the fact that El Rufai is smashing her?
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by phillipay: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
Beauty at its peak
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
The girl is pretty sha... smiley
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by ExInferis(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chanchit:

I thought they said she's 20yrs, what is "barely have boobs" @5 yrs, or else dem dey give us football age.

Nah. Way more than 20. Back then i was 16, she should be like 15 or so. People can lie o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York / EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting / Buhari Never Said He Wouldn't Hand Over To Tinubu - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.