Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,349 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Christians,why Do You Always Ignore This Bible Verse - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians,why Do You Always Ignore This Bible Verse (5956 Views)

What Is Your Best Bible Verse? / Which Bible Verse Is The Most Quoted By People? / What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians,why Do You Always Ignore This Bible Verse by hahn(m): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2015
italo3:

There goes the senselessness in bold.

The same person who clearly mentioned the God of the Bible in his OP...suddenly doesn't know which God is being discussed.

That's why I prefer discussing with Hahn. He might be wrong on certain issues...but he still has a brain.

I'll take that as a compliment grin

Keep it up and I just might convert to Christianity wink
Re: Christians,why Do You Always Ignore This Bible Verse by Anas09: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2015
@hahn
pls don't convert to Christianity, we have enough of the loonies already.

@Ifeness.
Am seriously pained, only because u r a blackman, so we share something in common, our colour and race.
You are so Childish, sometimes I feel frustrated reading ur comments. I mean, how do people who live with you everyday manage it?
I hope u don't have kids. Our kids are very smart and can detect all these folly.

Ifeness, if there's no God. Why are U so worried about him killing people? If there's no God, then there's no accountability, if there's no God, then there's no justice, if there's no God, then there's no unconditional love. If there's no God, then don't ascribe anything to him good or bad.
Give it a rest or U'll have a nervous breakdown.
Since I signed in on NL, there r sections I ve never been to. As a matter of fact, they don't exist to me. Whatever is happening there, I don't know and don't care. But you are always here, yet theris no God. You make me get more serious with God, because U r telling me that God is real, How? He told me about you in the scriptures.
Your lies of Christians imposing their faith on you, won't help U. We know the danger that awaits u, if u die without Christ, so we persuade you. But leave U to willingly accept or reject Him. because you can force a man to obey you, and do ur biding, but u can't force a man to love you. And coming to Christ is all about love.
If u come in and find out u can't cope, u r free to leave. We are not Muslims. We don't leave a mark on ur body to remind u that u must remain in the fold.
IFENESS, GET A LIFE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians,why Do You Always Ignore This Bible Verse by hahn(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2015
Anas09:
@hahn
pls don't convert to Christianity, we have enough of the loonies already.

Lol. I only want to add to your pastor's tithe so he can buy a new private jet grin
Re: Christians,why Do You Always Ignore This Bible Verse by Anas09: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2015
@ Hahn. You know you seriously wish that those pastors with Jets, were ur Dad or favorite uncles.
Now that u r not a christian, they buy jets, they don't need U to buy more Jets. As much as I don't subscribe to the Jet craze, but if God blesses them with it why not.
The Bible says, they deserve double of what we have, and those that live by the alter eats from the alter.
Am a Winner, and am proud of my Bishop any day.
Re: Christians,why Do You Always Ignore This Bible Verse by hahn(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2015
Anas09:
@ Hahn. You know you seriously wish that those pastors with Jets, were ur Dad or favorite uncles.
Now that u r not a christian, they buy jets, they don't need U to buy more Jets. As much as I don't subscribe to the Jet craze, but if God blesses them with it why not.
The Bible says, they deserve double of what we have, and those that live by the alter eats from the alter.
Am a Winner, and am proud of my Bishop any day.

@bolded, you are actually wrong. I actually seriously wish that those pastors with jets were ME grin.

My dad and uncles are all a.ssholes grin
Re: Christians,why Do You Always Ignore This Bible Verse by Jeromejnr(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
hahn:

@bolded, you are actually wrong. I actually seriously wish that those pastors with jets were ME grin.

My dad and uncles are all a.ssholes grin

@bolded...you see why you need Jesus.

That statement alone even shows that God exists.

Come to Jesus that your speech and attitude may change.

Re: Christians,why Do You Always Ignore This Bible Verse by hahn(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Jeromejnr:

@bolded...you see why you need Jesus.

That statement alone even shows that God exists.

Come to Jesus that your speech and attitude may change.

It's actually the truth smiley

How dies that prove god exists?
Re: Christians,why Do You Always Ignore This Bible Verse by khaynoni(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
toluayo93:
pls any Yoruba atheist or satanist here. coz I want to believe they will never partake in dumb shit like this.

Did you call me?
Re: Christians,why Do You Always Ignore This Bible Verse by khaynoni(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
Is it not the same god that elisha prayed to, the christians are serving today? or has he changed? remember our god is the same yesterday, today and forever. grin
Princewell2012:

Elisha prayed and bears came out from the bush and devoured about 42 little children who make mockery of his bard head.

Can a christian do that today

is like you are still living in the past.

Hope you are not a wolf in sheep clothing?

pls stop misleading people about God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Be An Atheist For Some Hours/Days / Christianity Or Islam Which Religion First Existed? / Maria's Vision Of The Rapture

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.