Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

"I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode (56001 Views)

Buhari: Chinonso Obasi Reveals Information He Got On President’s Health / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / The Heart And Soul OF Nnamdi Kanu - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by sagewonders(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
tell him

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Jaideyone(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
femi is high again

3 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Henrypraise: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wat has Nnamdi Kanu don? M not Igbo but he has saidd notin worse dan d man hu said dog n baboon will be soaked in blood, if he called Nigeria a zoo, Dats because sumone has likened u n I to dogs n baboon. FFK is on point here, m not Igbo m a wafarian n m bein honest here.

#freennamdikanunow

5 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by kayo80(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hmm! Where has this man been all this while. He is back with his controversial yarns.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Hysmady(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Naijji:
Nigeria is gradually sinking.
like ur brain tongue

6 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by CR77(f): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin grin grin
onyepapa:
The only yuroba man with balls the others are slaves

4 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by jazinogold(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
I called him too! But its saying the number you have dialled is not responsible

3 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by dramenda(f): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Makes no sense
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by DaBullIT(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mumu pikin

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
bastarddd!

2 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Lincoln275(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
ibkgab001:
parrot again... see them ooo SPACE BOOKERS@ 2:46PM.COM

Thank God we were able to book space.

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:
FFK the devourer of Ibo laps... grin

From Bianca Ojukwu, to Adaobi Kate Uchegbu, to the current Patience Chikwendu ...

Femi likes his ibo women nice and fresh just like Nnamdi Kanu...no wonder he is lending his voice...

In fact.. I quotasystem also call for the immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu angry

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... Y U DEY COUNT FOR THE GUY NOW. AFTERALL, HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO MARRY MORE THAN ONE AT A TIME.

abeg free FFK make he dey Bleep dem biafran gehs dey go.

5 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by ebengems(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Arresting nnamdi Kanu could be a strategy he has planned a long way for one of his achievements. he announced his coming over the radio before he flew in. do you think this guy is stupid? well lets wait and watch what happens next.

Buy your AutoCAD video tutorial manual at discounted price of N5000 from konga and have it delivered to your doorstep anywhere in Nigeria from this link http:///preeminent or rather check my signature and profile picture for directions and more info.

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by ZUBY77(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
uupgrade:
not here to defend anyone but that doesn't mean i will keep mute either, becux the society is one of d factors that determines how our lives revolves. On my perception Kanu's actions weren't not only unlawful in a county that its Unity is the central Problem of the decade, due to some political reasons and vice versa, Kanu's actions are also triggering the ignorant youths of these country to engage in disrupting our dear Country, according to their religious, political e.t.c. views about the current Administration (i agree partially).
However the Reason for his arrest is Not JUSTIFIABLE. But a persons like Kanu whose advocates speaks on behalf of many, there should be Respect attached to his prosecution not like some common criminal.

God bless the citizens of these great Nation. There is Time for everything. The notherners won't be able to oppress the Igbos when is God's Time. Igbos should believe in a better tomorrow

God Bless Our Country
Say Yes to Our Unity.
Say No to War.

Did you understand what Kayode said at all?
Let me remind you again..

It is unlawful to detain someone for 3 days without charging him to court.

That's what he said.
If the Nigerian State feel that he committed a crime, then take him to court.
This is democracy, not military regime.
Your president keep breaking the laws everyday but you won't see that.

9 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
My friend was locked up for close to two years unlawfully and wasn't charged to court. How come all the high profile lawyers we met were either always engaged in one thing or the other or most times called fees we couldn't afford?

This country is truly a zoo that favors only the corrupt.

10 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by kingzizzy: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
OEPHIUS:
Nnamdi Kanu is the typical Nigerian criminal who is too senseless not to know what the authorities will do to him if they catch him or know enough not to play into their net.

What was he expecting? that he will be left alone or when he is arrested, people will march to the streets? This is Nigeria, people have more pressing needs than to die for you.

and for FFK, it is hard to imagine that he is actually a lawyer from a family of great lawyers. Nnamdi Kanu will be held for Treasonable Felony and i dont even see him making bail and guess what? the punishment is death.

This is why Nnamdi calls people like you Baboons. You have laws in your so called Nigeria but even your state security opratives cannot uphold the constitution. Next thing you will be jumping up and clapping "one Nigeria". The law says that you cannot hold anyone for more than 3 days without charging the to court. The law also says that you must allow a person Access to legal representation. If the Nigerian state cannot uphold its own laws then of what use is Nigeria?

Nnamdi Kanu freely flew into Nigeria because he knows the law is on his side. Calling for the dismantling of Nigeria is not treason, it is freedom of speech. The Scottish national party called for secession from Britain, nobody arrested anybody, they even gave them a referendum. Catalonians are calling for secession from Spain, nobody is arresting anybody, the are even planning their referendum. But because Nigeria is a backward country where the rule of law does not exist, when Biafrans or Nnamdi Kanu calls for secession, people start shouting 'kill them!' 'Arrest them!' 'detain and torture them!'. Nigeria is an artificial creation of the White man and therefore has no legitimacy. Nnamdi Kanu has justice on his side and he will be released soon. All they can do is charge him for running an internet based Radio station which is bailable and usually ends in a fine

16 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Goke7: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
ZUBY77:

Did you understand what Kaylee said at all?
Let me remind you again..

It is unlawful to detain someone for 3 days without charging him to court.

That's what he said.
If the Nigerian State feel that he committed a crime, then take him to court.
This is democracy, not military regime.
Your president keep breaking the laws everyday but you won't see that.

so the kanu guy did not break any law abi?

3 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by tbaba1234: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
uupgrade:
not here to defend anyone but that doesn't mean i will keep mute either, becux the society is one of d factors that determines how our lives revolves. On my perception Kanu's actions weren't not only unlawful in a county that its Unity is the central Problem of the decade, due to some political reasons and vice versa, Kanu's actions are also triggering the ignorant youths of these country to engage in disrupting our dear Country, according to their religious, political e.t.c. views about the current Administration (i agree partially).
However the Reason for his arrest is Not JUSTIFIABLE. But a persons like Kanu whose advocates speaks on behalf of many, there should be Respect attached to his prosecution not like some common criminal.

God bless the citizens of these great Nation. There is Time for everything. The notherners won't be able to oppress the Igbos when is God's Time. Igbos should believe in a better tomorrow

God Bless Our Country
Say Yes to Our Unity.
Say No to War.

The reason for the arrest is completely justified. The man has been instigating violence on his radio for a long time against the Nigerian State. That is criminal and treasonable.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by AyeeIdris(f): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dude, weekend does not count... Three working days and there is exception when it involves a country,'s sovereignty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by abu12: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
[size=15pt]this slowpoke just want ppl 2 notics him again, what is buzness in dis case? Is he part of ohanaeze or he think there are no ibo leader on earth who can speak for their son. FG shld revisit is criminal case so that he can get busy, even ibo leaders are scared 2 dabble into d issue, but yorobawa talk2much [/size]

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by basilo101: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:

From Bianca Ojukwu, to Adaobi Kate Uchegbu, to the current Patience Chikwendu ...

Femi likes his ibo women nice and fresh just like Nnamdi Kanu...no wonder he is lending his voice...

In fact.. I quotasystem also call for the immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu angry

of course, yoruba girls are d least sought after in nigeria for obvious reasons.

14 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by ZUBY77(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
OEPHIUS:
Nnamdi Kanu is the typical Nigerian criminal who is too senseless not to know what the authorities will do to him if they catch him or know enough not to play into their net.

What was he expecting? that he will be left alone or when he is arrested, people will march to the streets? This is Nigeria, people have more pressing needs than to die for you.

and for FFK, it is hard to imagine that he is actually a lawyer from a family of great lawyers. Nnamdi Kanu will be held for Treasonable Felony and i dont even see him making bail and guess what? the punishment is death.

I also think that you are ignorant of the word "oppression"
Any tribe who feels they are being mistreated has the right to agitate for self rule.
It happens all over the world.

Spain Vs Catalonia.
England Vs Scotland.
China Vs Hong Kong.
China Vs Tibet.
Russia Vs Chechnya.

And so on and on..

But I doubt you know anything.

6 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by olutunde12(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=uupgrade post=39135805]not here to defend anyone but that doesn't mean i will keep mute either, becux the society is one of d factors that determines how our lives revolves. On my perception Kanu's actions weren't not only unlawful in a county that its Unity is the central Problem of the decade, due to some political reasons and vice versa, Kanu's actions are also triggering the ignorant youths of these country to engage in disrupting our dear Country, according to their religious, political

Whether or not you support somebody is a story for another day.

But, FFK did not say he supported or supports what the man did and he is doing. He only said buhari is breaking the remaining part of the law left by kanu because the same law kanu broke does not allow bubari to keep him indefinately. So what i understand in his message is" release Kanu or charge him to court"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by IYANGBALI: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Fani Kayode always playing to the gallery since 132AD

4 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by kechywillz(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Gee u need medical attention

2 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by seangy4konji: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Treason is an offense punishable by death or let him just be there for life.

He doesn't like freedom so free d guy and let him enjoy prison or hell or heaven

Whichever one.

3 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by OEPHIUS(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
kingzizzy:

This is why Nnamdi calls people like you Baboons. You have laws in you so called Nigeria but even your state security opratives cannot uphold the constitution. Next thing you will be jumping up and clapping "one Nigeria". The law says that you cannot hold anyone for more than 3 days without charging the to court. The law also says that must allow a person Access to legal representation. If the Nigerian state cannot uphold its own laws then of what use is Nigeria?

Nnamdi Kanu freely flew into Nigeria because he knows the law is on his side. Calling for the dismantling of Nigeria is not treason, it is freedom of speech. The Scottish national party called for secession from Britain, nobody arrested anybody, the even gave them a referendum. Catalonians are calling for secession from Spain, nobody is arresting anybody, the are even planning their referendum. But because Nigeria is a backward country where the rule of law does not exist, when Biafrans or Nnamdi Kanu calls for secession, people start shouting 'kill them!' 'Arrest them!' 'detain and torture them!'. Nigeria is an artificial creation of the White man and therefore has no legitimacy. Nnamdi Kanu has justice on his side and he will be released soon. All they can charge him is running and internet based Radio station which is bailable and usually ends in a fine
Why dont you ask the Boko Haram suspects to be freed after three days based on the constitution? I dont think you understand that in a case of treasonable felony, his rights can be suspended

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by ZUBY77(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
tbaba1234:

The reason for the arrest is completely justified. The man has been instigating to violence on his radio for a long time against the Nigerian State. That is criminal and treasonable.

Then charge him to court.
That's the beauty of democracy.

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
make i book space tongue
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nuhusky: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Useless and what did he told you? FFK why cnt you release him by you self
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by IYANGBALI: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
OEPHIUS:

GBAM

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Dino Melaye In 1990 In Okene (Throwback Photo) / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.