Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

"I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode (55998 Views)

Buhari: Chinonso Obasi Reveals Information He Got On President’s Health / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / The Heart And Soul OF Nnamdi Kanu - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Obiwiz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Considering all the bragging and chest-beating all over nairaland that these easterners are useless, problematic, troublemakers, drug peddlers, etc, I thought when dis Nnamdi Kanu is finally accosted by d authorities, they'll ask him, "look Mr man, are you and your people really unwilling to be part of our 'giant of Africa' country? Please, we'd be very glad to tell you people to leave us since you're causing us so much pain". And if that ain't what they're saying, then I think all you people blabbing about easterners are just plain cowards and hypocrites without dignity.
If someone is pestering you and you don't like it, simply PART WAYS with such a person if you believe in urself.

2 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by barcaboi(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
kingzizzy:

Did Nnamdi Kanu force you to listen to Radio Biafra?. Boko Haram is busy killing people everyday but you are worried about someone in London making threats? What you should be asking your self is why people listen to Kanu. A threat is not a crime
me listen 2 Kanu....lmao...I no get job? FFK and Fayose comedy never so me? Or Odumakin and dem Gani never do me.....bros....when threats become real; I wonder where u wld run to.....na so so talk una dey talk for nairaland. ....Good igbos wey I know to set and break records; ....setting bars high especially economic wise and u re here spitting ish.....Na Niger deltans even get oil sef; wonder how una go cope if them no join u.....Anyway, no p with wanting Biafra but violence will make it much harder....simple

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by jpphilips(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ndlistic:
A former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has called on president Muhammadu Buhari to release the Director of pirate radio, Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, who was arrested on Saturday by Nigeria secret police, the Department of State Services (DSS). Fani-Kayode took to his Facebook and twitter pages few minutes ago to post the message below.

"I call on @MBuhari to release Nnamdi Kanu. It is unlawful to keep anyone in detention for more than 3 days without charging him to court."

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/656069071285428224

The state reserves the right to withdraw some fundamental rights of some individuals as it deems necessary, Nnamdi Kanu is a mind fvcker who has mis led several youths to their early grave, he is a mental terrorist as such should be treated as the state deems fit.
Even the united States Patriot Act withdraw some privileges from terrorists.

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by bugzbunny: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
igbsam:

Your HouseHold will never prosper from generation to generation.

Anoufia!
Bloody corpse
Go ask ur asha.wo mother where u come from
Thunder strike u down
U dey mad?abi
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by nochildsplay(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
kingzizzy:

This is all nonsense. Members of IPOB freely donated to Kanu same as any pastor might call for donations from church members. Kanu never forced anyone at Gun point to bring money. How can Radio Biafra pay tax? Is it a profit making organisation? The woman Kanu is kissing is his wife. The important thing here is not Kanu's personal life. What is important is the right of the people of the lower Niger to decide if they want to carry on with the Nigerian project or Biafra.
well said from a qualified biafraudian .....
This how your brothers boldly scam people and still talk of calling lawyer.

Take it or leave it....... You people are SLAVES in My NIGERIA and that's what you will remain

The ealier you fashi biafra the gulder for you.

FYI....... Chukudi is beside me here and we dey down Origin together, he's laughing at ur tash, he just came back from Japan........ He said I should tell you and your fellow jobsless Biafra goodluck in your movement. grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by igbsam(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

Bloody corpse
Go ask ur asha.wo mother where u come from
Thunder strike u down
U dey mad?abi

For cursing Nigeria, your generation is already cursed. you shall know no progress in life, your generation shall know no peace for inciting violence in Nigeria. Its signed and sealed.

Quote me and die.

f00l.

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by efilefun(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
I am miles away from Nigeria and me being on NL is when i am pretty less busy and wanna have some fun watching kids waste their time instead of doing something tangible
49cents:

Do not have high BP because of nairaland; I assure there are more productive things to do with your MB and your time

Linda ikeji just acquired a half a billion MNsion in Banana island and you guys are here abusing your selves

No government has your interest at heart, the earlier you recognise this the more productive you'd become overtime

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Chikadata1: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=Hysmady post=39137821] Olamide is dat you?[/quote. . Hahahaha am laughing Zoooo citizens that saying Biafran leader will die. Some are saying he will rust at Buhari hand, thats why Biafrans are calld u citizens of Nigeria Zoooo. We set trap for Buhari and he have entered let any thing happen to our director, that Asorok will go down within a seconds. Zoooo peopl
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Ripama: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wetin u put 4 mouth? Na charm?
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by kingzizzy: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
nochildsplay:
well said from a qualified biafraudian .....
This how your brothers boldly scam people and still talk of calling lawyer.

Take it or leave it....... You people are SLAVES in My NIGERIA and that's what you will remain

The ealier you fashi biafra the gulder for you.

FYI....... Chukudi is beside me here and we dey down Origin together, he's laughing at ur tash, he just came back from Japan........ He said I should tell you and your fellow jobsless Biafra goodluck in your movement. grin

Tell Chukwudi that Lord Lugard never had any right to come from Britain to West-Africa to make him a Nigerian and that is why Nigeria is an unmitigated fraud
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by bugzbunny: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
igbsam:

For cursing Nigeria, your generation is already cursed. you shall know no progress in life, your generation shall know no peace for inciting violence in Nigeria. Its signed and sealed.

Quote me and die.

f00l.
Zombie....nigeria is already cursed
It has nothing to do with me
Keep lying to ur cursed generation. If u hv any..product of a slut.. Useless corpse frm a useless country
Ode
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
barcaboi:
me listen 2 Kanu....lmao...I no get job? FFK and Fayose comedy never so me? Or Odumakin and dem Gani never do me.....bros....when threats become real; I wonder where u wld run to.....na so so talk una dey talk for nairaland. ....Good igbos wey I know to set and break records; ....setting bars high especially economic wise and u re here spitting ish.....Na Niger deltans even get oil sef; wonder how una go cope if them no join u.....Anyway, no p with wanting Biafra but violence will make it much harder....simple
Abia and IMO states are part of Niger Delta. There is enough oil and gas in Anambra so it's not about oil. We won't leave our brothers in the south south because of Yoruba blackmail
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by nochildsplay(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
kingzizzy:

Tell Chukwudi that Lord Lugard never had any right to come from Britain to West-Africa to make him a Nigerian and that is why Nigeria is an unmitigated fraud
& this is expression

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Buhari was the first person to call naija zoo. By referring nigerians to baboo and monkeys......nobody arrested him even wen his speech lead to massacre of corpers..
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Fanny kayode iz a big fool!that reads d constitution upsidedown who told him Treasonable felony iz Bailable?He shld also call 4 BH suspect 2 be releaase after 3days,is it Buhari that arrested that sonofapig?
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Not that they need my permission but they should hold any and all persons that are working against Nigeria as an enemy combatant and thus are devoid of any protection except for Geneva convention generated convention.

He's an enemy of state and should be treated as such
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by mickeymimi: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
No one wants war---read this

Rescue Nigeria, save us from another civil war, Igbo leaders tells Buhari

“ We are here to support your aspiration to become the president of this country. We know that it is easier to work with you because of what you stand for. We are not ready to be plunged into another civil and we are pleading with you to help us organize Nigeria again. We want discipline to reign again.

“We want to plead with you to help galvanize Nigeria once more. Let discipline reign again in Nigeria. Let the polity be sensitized. A lot of people have complained that the issue about you is religion but we know you are not a religious bigot. You are a very firm articulate officer of the Nigerian army. In 1983 when Nigeria was at a verge of collapse, you came in and rescued it. "

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/rescue-nigeria-save-us-from-another-civil-war-igbo-leaders-tells-buhari/
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by ExInferis(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ever since this loud mouthed arsehole met that igboe bleached up gold digger, he's lost his senses and is quickly mutating from yoruba to igboe.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Sall(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
This guy called Kayode must be one one of the most stupid human alife.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Evaromantik(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
uupgrade:
not here to defend anyone but that doesn't mean i will keep mute either, becux the society is one of d factors that determines how our lives revolves. On my perception Kanu's actions weren't not only unlawful in a county that its Unity is the central Problem of the decade, due to some political reasons and vice versa, Kanu's actions are also triggering the ignorant youths of these country to engage in disrupting our dear Country, according to their religious, political e.t.c. views about the current Administration (i agree partially).
However the Reason for his arrest is Not JUSTIFIABLE. But a persons like Kanu whose advocates speaks on behalf of many, there should be Respect attached to his prosecution not like some common criminal.

God bless the citizens of these great Nation. There is Time for everything. The notherners won't be able to oppress the Igbos when is God's Time. Igbos should believe in a better tomorrow

God Bless Our Country
Say Yes to Our Unity.
Say No to War.
Eediat..........for how long shall we believe in a better tomorrow......Nigeria is 101yrs and is not yet united......Nigeria and unity are like two positive bar magnet that can't come together.........Nigeria can't unite as one because the people involved are not one.........so,why won't we bring this amalgamation to an end
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by barcaboi(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Abia and IMO states are part of Niger Delta. There is enough oil and gas in Anambra so it's not about oil. We won't leave our brothers in the south south because of Yoruba blackmail
blackmail? far from it.....If Biafra goes den all will definitely go....At least the coal in Enugu will be resurrected as well as other natural resources left to decay....Cocoa, rice et al.....so chill I ain't against u....I'm just an advocate of peace......Do we have 2 kill 2 achieve something? Niger deltans will definitely want their own country.....lots of ifs and maybes.....football is a lot easier than politics

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by erinalex: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
jon1:
Dr. John Olukayode Fayemi,a former governor of Ekiti and prospective minister operated an illegal radio station called "Radio Kudirat" during the currency of the Abacha Administration. It spread subversive and treasonable material. No matter what its objectives were,it was operating against the sovereignty of Nigeria.
if Fayemi operated illegally,what did Abacha did? Gave Fayemi national honor? And allowed Fayemi to work freely around? Ur analogy makes No sense
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ok chess player. Christ, Mandela Martin Luther king Jr be pawn.
lastpage:

If you ever played CHESS, you will know that the death/Capture of the KING signifies Surrender!
End of story!

But seriously, this Kanu kid is just a jobless and misguided, hate-filled Eediot who needs some re-orientation in the DSS gulag.
He is a nobody, ... just like the agitation for Biafra is Dead On Arrival
This is just to knock some sense into his head and serve as a warning to would-be rascals like him
grin grin

Treason no be beans o!
All his vituperations are stored on record so its an "open and close case".
For now, let him enjoy "Nigeria's Hospitality", free of cost!

Lastpage!
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by flokii: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
I call on @MBuhari to arrest Femi Fani-Kayode

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
erinalex:
if Fayemi operated illegally,what did Abacha did? Gave Fayemi national honor? And allowed Fayemi to work freely around? Ur analogy makes No sense

I didn't expect it to make much sense to you.
"What did Abacha DID?" Seriously?
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by babestella: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Edifyer:
Following the arrest by DSS officers of Nnmadi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra (UK) Ltd, on Wednesday 14/10/2015, in a Lagos hotel, we at CUPS decided to investigate the corporate history of Radio Biafra Ltd. What we discovered is amazing.
Our investigation shows that despite the fact that Radio Biafra Ltd has been operating, and Nnamdi Kanu has been collecting hundreds of thousands of pounds or even millions from misled donors around the world, his company Radio Biafra Ltd is still registered with the authorities as a DORMANT company. A dormant company is an inactive company that is exempted from paying taxes. Here are some more facts that we discovered about Radio Biafra Ltd:
1. Radio Biafra Ltd is a dormant company as of 31/8/2015.
2. Company registration number is 08635030.
3. Company was incorporated on 2/8/2013.
4. Company has only 2 shares, with each share worth one pound.
5. Company Director is Mr. Kenny Okwu-Kanu. Born on 25/09/1967. His address is given as: 30 Sandlings Close, Pilkington Road, London, SE15 3SY.
6. Company Secretary is Mr. Alphonsus Uche Okafor-Mefor. His address is given as: 44 Crispe House, 72 Dovenhouse Mead, Barking, Essex, 1G11 7EB.
Our investigation also led us to a key witness called Chioma Amaryllis, who was the former PR Coordinator for Radio Biafra. She produced a startling video, posted on Youtube, in which she alleged that Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudster and a fake. In her testament, she alleged that Mr. Kanu is misleading gullible Igbos around the world by collecting huge sums of money from them to sustain his playboy lifestyle. She further alleged that Mr. Kanu is the company director, treasurer, and accountant of Radio Biafra. He is in total control of all the money coming in.
By all accounts, Mr. Kanu truly is a fraudster who has been breaking UK company laws and evading tax. He is also a traitor who has been using the Radio Biafra platform from London, under the aegis of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), to incite hatred, violence, and unrest in Nigeria. This is the reason why the DSS arrested him. He may be charged for treason.
Fellow Nigerians, equipped with the above facts, we are now in a position to ask the following pertinent questions: What kind of friend is Britain to Nigeria that this vermin is allowed to break British laws, and use British soil to undermine the corporate integrity of Nigeria? Is it not sheer hypocrisy driven by sinister motives on the part of the Police and MI5 that this criminal is allowed to operate with impunity? I am writing this blog from London, and I dare say that millions of Nigerians at home and in Diaspora need answers from the British authorities!
Finally, while writing this blog, we received an anonymous tip that the DSS has supposedly asked for N50 million as bond to release Nnamdi Kanu. Some gullible Kanu followers in UK and Ireland are being mobilised to raise this money. This could be another 419 scam to defraud scammers and traitors. We will investigate and report back accordingly.

If he committed this much why has he been arrested and prosecuted by the UK government, after all he lives in UK and broadcast his message on radio biafra right from UK. I expect that by now the UK government would have arrested him and handed him over to the Nigerian government.

The last time I check, Kanu had not broken any international law by expressing his opinion. Buhari or the Nigerian government has no right to prosecute him. He should be released.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by PastorOla1: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
FFK ' the man na your in-laaw
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by babestella: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
mickeymimi:
No one wants war---read this

Rescue Nigeria, save us from another civil war, Igbo leaders tells Buhari

“ We are here to support your aspiration to become the president of this country. We know that it is easier to work with you because of what you stand for. We are not ready to be plunged into another civil and we are pleading with you to help us organize Nigeria again. We want discipline to reign again.

“We want to plead with you to help galvanize Nigeria once more. Let discipline reign again in Nigeria. Let the polity be sensitized. A lot of people have complained that the issue about you is religion but we know you are not a religious bigot. You are a very firm articulate officer of the Nigerian army. In 1983 when Nigeria was at a verge of collapse, you came in and rescued it. "

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/rescue-nigeria-save-us-from-another-civil-war-igbo-leaders-tells-buhari/

Buhari seems to me more like an agent of division, I doubt if he has the capacity to unite Nigeria beyond what we are seeing today.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by declaro(m): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
I'm very afraid to say this, arresting Kanu is not a good Idea. Arrest, punishment and death sentence does not solve problems like this, it makes it worst. It attracts sympathies rather than correcting the issue. Many Igbos believes that he is speaking for them, such issues should be handle with care. That is how Boko Haram started, we killed the spokes man and it attracts sympathizers and some bad eggs used it as opportunity to express their talents, muscles, politics, experiments their skills and some for unnecessary anger. And many country will start feasting on it. We don't wish this for our country.

A good leader learn from mistakes made by his likes and avoid them. Syria war started from the arrest of several school children for writing "Anti-Government Graffiti" on the school wall and many has lost their life from that. There are laws and policies but a wise one use law that has less negative effect than positive effect. Let us pray that this does not attract power hungers and some countries that says they are fighting human right when it is just the opposite.

OEPHIUS:
Nnamdi Kanu is the typical Nigerian criminal who is too senseless not to know what the authorities will do to him if they catch him or know enough not to play into their net.

What was he expecting? that he will be left alone or when he is arrested, people will march to the streets? This is Nigeria, people have more pressing needs than to die for you.

and for FFK, it is hard to imagine that he is actually a lawyer from a family of great lawyers. Nnamdi Kanu will be held for Treasonable Felony and i dont even see him making bail and guess what? the punishment is death.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by tsdarkside(m): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
OEPHIUS:
Nnamdi Kanu is the typical Nigerian criminal who is too senseless not to know what the authorities will do to him if they catch him or know enough not to play into their net.

What was he expecting? that he will be left alone or when he is arrested, people will march to the streets? This is Nigeria, people have more pressing needs than to die for you.

and for FFK, it is hard to imagine that he is actually a lawyer from a family of great lawyers. Nnamdi Kanu will be held for Treasonable Felony and i dont even see him making bail and guess what? the punishment is death.

kanu forgot,what the federal goverment did to fela kuti,and kanu is not even in the category of kuti,mko,ojukwu and many others...they think nigeria is a joke.....good riddens to bad rubbish,,,,
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by babestella: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
kingzizzy:

Yes I have heard his speeches. Some people call it hate speech but it's not different from what you can hear on the streets of Nigeria or in any beer palour. You may not believe it but hate speech is not a crime

Buhari's words in marble "I will recognise 95% that voted for me more than the 5% that didn't vote for me", resonates to me more like a "hate" speech.

If we rate looking for a hate speech that is one right there and not the one asking for freedom.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by macof(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
ellabooz:
I am beginning to see reasons why many people don't like this man. He is very bold, courageous and fearless.

The likes of Falani or falana will say the opposite in order to get ministerial position but guess what? He was ask to lick the ass of a midget in kaduna and he took off.

Falana is a useless man

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President / Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.