Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

"I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode (55999 Views)

Buhari: Chinonso Obasi Reveals Information He Got On President’s Health / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / The Heart And Soul OF Nnamdi Kanu - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
ZUBY77:

Did you understand what Kaylee said at all? Let me remind you again..
It is unlawful to detain someone for 3 days without charging him to court.
That's what he said. If the Nigerian State feel that he committed a crime, then take him to court. This is democracy, not military regime. Your president keep breaking the laws everyday but you won't see that.

we wont charge him to court . he will be killed to teach u guyz a lesson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Abujalandlord: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
I call on FKK to continue his fearless challenging the authority to do the right things...

He sounded warning and althimetom to fg... falafel was released

And he is doing it now....

Carry on buhari slayer
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by 4stylz: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dnuel:
We Biafrians do not want any SABO to speak for us.

We are capable to handle our case.

Fani face your ministry. Ok?

Your sense left you a long time ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by IYANGBALI: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
OEPHIUS:

Why dont you ask the Boko Haram suspects to be freed after three days based on the constitution? I dont think you understand that in a case of treasonable felony, his rights can be suspended
Don,t mind those people,they are just being sentimental for nothing

2 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by OEPHIUS(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
ZUBY77:

I also think that you are ignorant of the word "oppression"
Any tribe who feels they are being mistreated has the right to agitate for self rule.
It happens all over the world.

Spain Vs Catalonia.
England Vs Scotland.
China Vs Hong Kong.
China Vs Tibet.
Russia Vs Chechnya.

And so on and on..

But I doubt you know anything.
I dont know anything right? Calling for secession is not a crime yes.....calling for citizens to take up arms against the government is a crime and the constitution is clear on that.

Saying crap like "Nigeria will fall" and inciting people via a public media medium is treason and you can be hanged for it. You still think I dont know anything? keep it up

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by ZUBY77(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Goke7:

so the kanu guy did not break any law abi?

What are the courts there for?
If you feel anybody broke the law, take him to court.
You don't lock a freedom fighter up for saying that he wants to be on his own.

We are not in an apartheid regime.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Dapaboy: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
We had absolute freedom under Jonathan. Infact I was one of his biggest critic, I flew in and out of Nigeria without any harassment.

It seems we have gone a trillion step backwards under this current dispensation.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Announciation: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dis issue need to be handle wit care. It might cos uproar from certain section of d country. Let all diplomacy be fully followed. Dis issue need to be handle wit care. It might cos uproar from certain section of d country. Let all diplomacy be fully followed. Dis issue need to be handle wit care. It might cos uproar from certain section of d country. Let all diplomacy be fully followed.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by MadCow1: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ndlistic:
A former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has called on president Muhammadu Buhari to release the Director of pirate radio, Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, who was arrested on Saturday by Nigeria secret police, the Department of State Services (DSS). Fani-Kayode took to his Facebook and twitter pages few minutes ago to post the message below.

"I call on @MBuhari to release Nnamdi Kanu. It is unlawful to keep anyone in detention for more than 3 days without charging him to court."

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/656069071285428224

Fani Kayode is a bornfool..

Yes it's illegal to hold a person for more than 3 days without charging the person to court in other matters except cases of Murder and Terrorism and Treason.

Kanu Nnamdi will languish in jail and die there..

angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by ZUBY77(m): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
OEPHIUS:

I dont know anything right? Calling for secession is not a crime yes.....calling for citizens to take up arms against the government is a crime and the constitution is clear on that.

Saying crap like "Nigeria will fall" and inciting people via a public media medium is treason and you can be hanged for it. You still think I dont know anything? keep it up

Take him to court.
It is the courts that determine things, not the DSS or Police.

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by IYANGBALI: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
searching4love:

we will not even waste our time killing him so as not to give them mouth to talk,we will jail him forever and if he dies in priso one of his family members will continue the jail term grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
My question can any group ask for self determination in a country they don't see their destinations and destiny in this world?

If there is such possibility, then does our constitution create room for it?

http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=18484
Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Biafra – Femi Fani-Kayode
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by heywhytech1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
This FFK doesn't know his comment is not relevant anymore, Kanu should be charge for treason and if find guilty then he should be hang.

2 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by mindurword(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
He who break the law of the land what do you expect of him Jail await him he will be hang noting will happen ken saro wiwa and others what happen heaven will not fall.Small youth of eastern Nigeria talk about war break away if you see war you go run, ask Libya, ask the area boko haram is affecting , ask Egypt, ask iraq ask Afganistan and ask yourself about the 1967 war in Biafra land ask your father. Biafra, officially the Republic of Biafra, was a secessionist state in south eastern Nigeria that existed from 30 May 1967 to 15 January 1970 One Nigeria Brother take heart

5 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Please my people, I need help on how to change my moniker. Please reply needed ooo. Thanks all
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by mekano1980: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
OEPHIUS:
Nnamdi Kanu is the typical Nigerian criminal who is too senseless not to know what the authorities will do to him if they catch him or know enough not to play into their net.

What was he expecting? that he will be left alone or when he is arrested, people will march to the streets? This is Nigeria, people have more pressing needs than to die for you.

and for FFK, it is hard to imagine that he is actually a lawyer from a family of great lawyers. Nnamdi Kanu will be held for Treasonable Felony and i dont even see him making bail and guess what? the punishment is death.

Rubbish talk, whether you kill Nnamdi Kanu or not it won't stop the agitation for the restoration of Biafra. That is why Nigeria will remain a zoo. Scottish people asked for their independent, the man championing it was not arrested, catalonian voted for independent, the man championing was not arrested, only in the zoo will somebody ask for freedom of his people, you call it treasonable offence. Nigeria remains a zoo.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Ssms(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
i need 2 talk some sense 2 ds guy fore-brain,who d hell does he fink he is?i gyuess d first food he ate on earth z okro,if not he wouldnt be running his mouth uselessly always.....rubbish fani,rubbish femi,rubbish kayode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by ZUBY77(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
searching4love:

Then kill him and see how many of your folks that follows him to the grave.
Animal. Isn't this crap you posted up there the reason why he call your country a Zoo.

You animals shout all over the place that the south east are bad and criminals.
But each time their issue comes up, you pee in your pants.

And for the record, I like Nigeria but you don't arrest a person for wanting to be on his own.

3 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Rotimi47: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
onyepapa:
The only yuroba man with balls the others are slaves
You tend to hate us & still expect us to stand by you? Where dat kind thing dey happen? You're on a long OYO.

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by OEPHIUS(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
ZUBY77:

Take him to court.
It is the courts that determine things, not the DSS or Police.
You can be held for Treasonable felony and terrorism without trial. You dont agree? go make a case for Boko Haram suspects

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by chichriso: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
see my signatures
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is not a criminal, he is fighting for his right of association and self determination which Nnamdi Azikiwe fought to liberate nigerians from britain, I support Nnamdi fight for Biafra but I don't support his hate speeches

OEPHIUS:
Nnamdi Kanu is the typical Nigerian criminal who is too senseless not to know what the authorities will do to him if they catch him or know enough not to play into their net.

What was he expecting? that he will be left alone or when he is arrested, people will march to the streets? This is Nigeria, people have more pressing needs than to die for you.

and for FFK, it is hard to imagine that he is actually a lawyer from a family of great lawyers. Nnamdi Kanu will be held for Treasonable Felony and i dont even see him making bail and guess what? the punishment is death.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lynsunny:
Please my people, I need help on how to change my moniker. Please reply needed ooo. Thanks all

ITS SO EASY LIKE THE WAY U CHANGE YOUR PANT AND BRA

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by brize(m): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Goke7:

so the kanu guy did not break any law abi?
my dear your logic are always childish, if he breaks law, charge him to court simple.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by OEPHIUS(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
DikeOha882:
Nnamdi Kanu is not a criminal, he is fight for his right of association and self determination which Nnamdi Azikiwe fought to liberate nigerians from britain, I support Nnamdi fight for Biafra but I don't support his hate speeches

The hate speeches are what got him into trouble and will be the evidence against him

3 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Ephemmm: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
onyepapa:
The only yuroba man with balls the others are slaves

Yoruba has ruled Nigeria for 8 years, they are currently VP in the current dispensation likewise Hausas coupled with Niger Deltan: only Biafra eternal, chest-beating, flat-head tribe slave has not ruled among the major three tribes in the current political dispensation. tongue tongue tongue

Now we have known who a slave is.

3 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by kingzizzy: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
OEPHIUS:

Why dont you ask the Boko Haram suspects to be freed after three days based on the constitution? I dont think you understand that in a case of treasonable felony, his rights can be suspended

You called them Boko Haram 'suspects' so how can you hold a person based on just suspicion? It would be different case if they were apprehended with dangerous weapons and bombs. So if tomorrow, someone reports you as a Boko Haram member, you should be thrown in jail based on mere suspicion? Nnamdi Kanu announced that he is returning to Nigeria and freely flew in Murtala Airport. Does that sound like someone that is coming to commit terrorism? All this is nonsense
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Abujalandlord:
I call on FKK to continue his fearless challenging the authority to do the right things...

He sounded warning and althimetom to fg... falafel was released

And he is doing it now....

Carry on buhari slayer

chaiiiiii

mentholatum

3 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by ALISMILE(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
DelticStephEn:

Noise Maker.
Nothing will Happen to Nnamdi Kanu
all d FG is doing is Just Initial Gra gra.
Mandela did worst.
hahahahaahhahhaahahhaahahah! I laugh at ur naivety! Do u sincerely think that Nnamdi or any Ibo man is ready to go to jail for 27yrs like mandela? Mind u, Nig prison system diff frm SouthAfrica prisons!

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Yusuphpedro: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
I think FFK should call the president straight from his phone where baba can hear his call not on facebook because the president cannot hear his call from facebook somebody should use his sense.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
okay... his wife is igbo.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by gevisa2: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
[size=27pt]Scholarship Offer Available
I.C.T Training & Certification..,
Click Here: http://news5apply..com[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Dino Melaye In 1990 In Okene (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.