Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

"I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode (55997 Views)

Buhari: Chinonso Obasi Reveals Information He Got On President’s Health / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / The Heart And Soul OF Nnamdi Kanu - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
searching4love:

ITS SO EASY LIKE THE WAY U CHANGE YOUR PANT AND BRA

Please I think it's better you don't reply my post than writing rubbish.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
[size=15pt]He was arrested on saturday so they can keep him till wednesday so chill Fani, he should have come on monday so they can keep him till wednesday cheesy. Plus he is a brave man, he can weather the storm. He will come out with a heart full of hate and a sealed mouth grin. Whats to pity in a man filled with hatred for another tribe, he is where he chose to be[/size]

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by TGLINKS(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Please I want 2 understand if dia is any place time or day any @ipob member distracted d government or stop d rule of law ?
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by OEPHIUS(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
kingzizzy:

You called them Boko Haram 'suspects' so how can you hold a person based on just suspicion? It would be different case if they were apprehended with dangerous weapons and bombs. So if tomorrow, someone reports you as a Boko Haram member, you should be thrown in jail based on mere suspicion? Nnamdi Kanu announced that he is returning to Nigeria and freely flew in Murtala Airport. Does that sound like someone that is coming to commit terrorism? All this is nonsense
Have you listened to the speeches he gave on his radio station?

2 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
You are liar, why was Uwazuruike who is not using the same hate speech and also fighting for the same cause being imprisoned before
OEPHIUS:

The hate speeches are what got him into trouble and will be the evidence against him
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by tbaba1234: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
DikeOha882:
Nnamdi Kanu is not a criminal, he is fighting for his right of association and self determination which Nnamdi Azikiwe fought to liberate nigerians from britain, I support Nnamdi fight for Biafra but I don't support his hate speeches

His speeches are criminal... That is the problem. That makes him a criminal.

There is no problem with a matured agitation for self determination. There is a thin line between peace and chaos. Nnamdi's speeches could lead to chaos and that is not acceptable.

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by nochildsplay(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
uupgrade:
not here to defend anyone but that doesn't mean i will keep mute either, becux the society is one of d factors that determines how our lives revolves. On my perception Kanu's actions weren't not only unlawful in a county that its Unity is the central Problem of the decade, due to some political reasons and vice versa, Kanu's actions are also triggering the ignorant youths of these country to engage in disrupting our dear Country, according to their religious, political e.t.c. views about the current Administration (i agree partially).
However the Reason for his arrest is Not JUSTIFIABLE. But a persons like Kanu whose advocates speaks on behalf of many, there should be Respect attached to his prosecution not like some common criminal.

God bless the citizens of these great Nation. There is Time for everything. The notherners won't be able to oppress the Igbos when is God's Time. Igbos should believe in a better tomorrow

God Bless Our Country
Say Yes to Our Unity.
Say No to War.
kanu or kunu as they call him is a common loser/criminal

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
ZUBY77:

Then kill him and see how many of your folks that follows him to the grave.
Animal. Isn't this crap you posted up there the reason why he call your country a Zoo.

You animals shout all over the place that the south east are bad and criminals.
But each time their issue comes up, you pee in your pants.

And for the record, I like Nigeria but you don't arrest a person for wanting to be on his own.

FYI, how many of the secessionist states did theirs thru agitation for violence Did Scotland set up a radio station to call David Cameron a terrorist or Britain a zoo Is Catalonia doing their through violence? Nigeria may be a dysfunctional society, but calling it a zoo is treasonable. You can get your freedom through the UN referendum. Am sure kanu was too dumb to notice that their is freedom of speech but freedom after speech cannot be guaranteed. If he comes out alive, he is indeed lucky. Where are those before him?? the Ken saro wiwa's. The dele giwas All u guys will do is rant and crawl back to ur caves

5 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by migueal: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Biafra is a dream, that many will keep dreaming and never wake up. My fellow igbo people, they say first things first. Biafra is not our problem, our problem is us
https://www.facebook.com/Dr.LegendFashionRepublic

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by victorazy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:
FFK the devourer of Ibo laps... grin

From Bianca Ojukwu, to Adaobi Kate Uchegbu, to the current Patience Chikwendu ...

Femi likes his ibo women nice and fresh just like Nnamdi Kanu...no wonder he is lending his voice...

In fact.. I quotasystem also call for the immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu angry

Maybe his true father is from Igbo, who knows "blood is thicker than water". .....but wait o! What's the reward of promiscuous man? = sweat

2 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by IYANGBALI: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
My take on this issue is that Kanu pushed his luck too far, he went outside Nigeria to say all sorts of things about the country and the government,fine no problem, he now came back to that same country being ruled by the government that he condemned/opposed, what was he expecting? was he expecting drums to be rolled out and be given heroic welcome?fa fa fa foul. Even if he is going to be released he must be taught some lessons, so that people like freeglobe pa chukwudi44,rokiatu,barcanista,lalasticlala,mukina2,temitemi,edwife,eleko1,vickyrotex,ishylove and co will not do same. As for those talking about court and his rights,where his right ends is where the government own starts.

As for fani kayode,he only wants to be noticed by the hegboes, do not forget that he is currently foking one of their daughters, never underestimate the power of toto. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
shocked For you to know that he is a criminal means that you are also a criminal
tbaba1234:

His speeches are criminal... That is the problem. That makes him a criminal.

There is no problem with a matured agitation for self determination. There is a thin line between peace and chaos. Nnamdi's speeches could lead to chaos and that is not acceptable.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Boss13: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
I think the President has gotten this one wrong. He has added one thing Kanu is looking for - fame. Now, the Biafran cause which has been ignored by many and utilized by selfish persons for popularity will not begin to make wave.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by felajazz(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
OEPHIUS:
Nnamdi Kanu is the typical Nigerian criminal who is too senseless not to know what the authorities will do to him if they catch him or know enough not to play into their net.

What was he expecting? that he will be left alone or when he is arrested, people will march to the streets? This is Nigeria, people have more pressing needs than to die for you.

and for FFK, it is hard to imagine that he is actually a lawyer from a family of great lawyers. Nnamdi Kanu will be held for Treasonable Felony and i dont even see him making bail and guess what? the punishment is death.

And who wl hold him 4 dat treasonable felony of urs? No b court? Read d tweet again
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by DickDastardly(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
I support FFK on this?
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
efilefun:

You capable of handling your case and your DIRECTOR had been in detention for almost a week (Wednesday), not a common protest on the streets had being noticed except the noise you all keep making online like your Biafra will be created in space... Ordinary chest beater... You dudes should take your war to DSS office lets see how many of you will come back alive to tell us the story. mtcheeeew

Bunch of Pained and aggrieved Igbo PDP members who got stabbed again some days ago when PDP zoned presidency to the north again....lmao

Brafrans are brave!
Period
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by IYANGBALI: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:
FFK the devourer of Ibo laps... grin

From Bianca Ojukwu, to Adaobi Kate Uchegbu, to the current Patience Chikwendu ...

Femi likes his ibo women nice and fresh just like Nnamdi Kanu...no wonder he is lending his voice...

In fact.. I quotasystem also call for the immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu angry

no mind fani,na heboe toto go kill am

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by nochildsplay(m): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lynsunny:

Please I think it's better you don't reply my post than writing rubbish.
what do you expect from Omo yeebhoes jatijati? When they don't even respect their dead generations

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
4stylz:

Your sense left you a long time ago

You speak like a Child!
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by tbaba1234: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
DikeOha882:
shocked For you to know that he is a criminal means that you are also a criminal

No, I just need to know what crime is and you can do that by reading a book or 2. Try that sometime.

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by IYANGBALI: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=15pt]He was arrested on saturday so they can keep him till wednesday so chill Fani, he should have come on monday so they can keep him till wednesday cheesy. Plus he is a brave man, he can weather the storm. He will come out with a heart full of hate and a sealed mouth grin. Whats to pity in a man filled with hatred for another tribe, he is where he chose to be[/size]
thank you jare

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by modestdude(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
onyepapa:
The only yuroba man with balls the others are slaves
What of my role model, Fayose? Prease, include him

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by nochildsplay(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dnuel:

Brafrans are brave!
Period

2 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by lastpage: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ndlistic:
A former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has called on president Muhammadu Buhari to release the Director of pirate radio, Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, who was arrested on Saturday by Nigeria secret police, the Department of State Services (DSS). Fani-Kayode took to his Facebook and twitter pages few minutes ago to post the message below.

"I call on @MBuhari to release Nnamdi Kanu. It is unlawful to keep anyone in detention for more than 3 days without charging him to court."

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/656069071285428224

Depends on the offence!

For some offence, it is as much as 90days and "automatically renewable" on the 90th day! grin grin grin

But Fani-Kayode is a "Lawyer" albeit a "diarrhoea-mouth type" and l expect him to know this ..... or is he pulling their (women's) legs once again?
shocked shocked shocked

For those saying Nnamdi Kanu "deliberately wished this on himself"....... its a question of "those whom the gods intend to destroy, they first make them deaf to any sense of reasoning"!

Now, he will know what TREASONOUS FELONY and INCITEMENT TO HATRED, ........ stands for, in our constitution.

Na there im go rot!
Hope he also knows that UN dont interfere in "established cases of TREASON"... to a country?

Lastpage!

BTW: Make all those chest-beaters" go and invade DSS gullag to free him now, abi dem nor get liver again? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Olukat(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
onyepapa:
The only yuroba man with balls the others are slaves

Pls. don't forget Fayose.
I've never seen an ethnic group with few men
Only in Yoruba land do Army generals craw,cry and beg civilian for forgiveness
"pls help mustafa, tell C'n'C I was deceived abeg my officer..."-Gen. Diya
Quote me and discover yourself in the lagoon

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by homirefacuny(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
AyeeIdris:
Dude, weekend does not count... Three working days and there is exception when it involves a country,'s sovereignty

The only reasonable comment.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Goke7: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
ZUBY77:

What are the courts there for?
If you feel anybody broke the law, take him to court.
You don't lock a freedom fighter up for saying that he wants to be on his own.

We are not in an apartheid regime.

a true freedom fighter does not rain insults like calling someone a pedophile on the president of the country that he wants freedom or independence from ok? is that how our Heroes past got independence from the British by calling them all sort of names and trying to incite violence? The guy did not listen to pdp's independence message to Nigerians where guys like him were warned to address the President of Nigeria in the proper manner that is befitting.

Freedom fighter ko, 419 fighter ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by barcaboi(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
ellabooz:
I am beginning to see reasons why many people don't like this man. He is very bold, courageous and fearless.

The likes of Falani or falana will say the opposite in order to get ministerial position but guess what? He was ask to lick the ass of a midget in kaduna and he took off.
then u are talking of a wrong person....The same FFK attacked igbos few years back; remember? Now he's championing the cause...issorite

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
nochildsplay:

With Persistence, water penetrates rocks.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
No amount of clamp down will stop Biafra agitation except nigeria foundation is amended and allow me control what belongs to me, imagine the coal and oil and gas at Ugwuoba in Enugu, before mining and exploration one mumu out there in Abuja will have to authorise what's in my back yard before anything.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by sokera: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Igbos are Jst too weak to know the right thing to do at the right time , they want Biafia yet they held elections in all the eastern part , they voted their representative in the house and voted their senators .... If they know what is good for them let them put hot fire on their greedy political leaders ... I'm sure if their polictical leaders want Biafra they will get it in less than a year .... But jobless youths don't know the right thing to do ... Attacking the NIGERIA government is not the solution ... Go back home and attack your politicals leaders ....

2 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by gbishman: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
FFk just shut up and find some other business to indulge in rather than make noise round social media. This goes to show how jobless this politicians have been and still are. after government nothing else to do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President / Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo / Dino Melaye In 1990 In Okene (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.