Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons (30074 Views)

9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) / Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children / Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder (2) (3) (4)

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

I thought you Igbos like competition? This post is ridden with JEALOUSY.

So if your primary 1 can build it, why haven't they?

Learn to give credit where it's due. Jealous Igbo pikin.

Yet you lots celebrate and call steroid needles being glued to a toy car an invention.

I'm positive you don't know the ins and outs of her invention.

At least, the boy who did has the knowledge of Hydraulics! What does your smelly kith and kin from your ewedu tribe know?

Oh....i remember...OGUN STATE was announced to have won the RAPE TITLE all over Nigeria.

I'm sure your father, brothers and uncles have taken turns to molest you too!

Ewu!
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
lawanson44:

I remember a past leader of this country from the South West who has strong resemblance and blood ties with this animal which means the people of the South West are remotely connected to gorillas which includes YOU!

But y'all are hairy and chest thump a lot?

Besides, hasn't it being rumoured he's part sh!tgbo? I guess the gorilla resemblance is the reason.

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by beyoncausme: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
henhen....
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
[s][/s]

Guy chut the fvck up and stop messing up this gorgeous thread! I'll flog you ooo

Who is this Common Warthog? undecided undecided
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Ilekeh(f): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
lawanson44:

At least, the boy who did has the knowledge of Hydraulics! What does your smelly kith and kin from your ewedu tribe know?

Oh....i remember...OGUN STATE was announced to have won the RAPE TITLE all over Nigeria.

I'm sure your father, brothers and uncles have taken turns to molest you too!

Ewu!

Knowledge of wetin? Dude taped steroid needles to a toy. Ngga get the fcukkkk outta here.

This thread is an example of what Yorubas are capable of. Helping an undeveloped nation

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
lawanson44:

Who is this Common Warthog? undecided undecided

Maaaaan all you mosquito warriors always trying to bite me. Son, I will jam you in the politics section so calm your itchy balls hun.Oya dance grin cheesy

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by makapella(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Keneking:
Great..

1. We have an option of generator set
2. We already an option of solar
3. We now have an option of "Neva", does she have the patent? ..i trust my brothers from East of Niger shocked
4. I wish this facility was available in Uyo, I am sure the Uncommon Transformation governor wouldn't have been flown abroad grin

- What shall i offer to the Lord......amazing song (Abu Oma Catholic)
sharrap...Gov/sen Akpabio really tried for us...unam
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Knowledge of wetin? Dude taped steroid needles to a toy. Ngga get the fcukkkk outta here.

This thread is an example of what Yorubas are capable of. Helping an undeveloped nation

By inventing an INVERTER which has already been invented?

My uncle used to say yorubads love celebrating mediocrity...This thread and YOU is a perfect PROOF!

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
9jacrip and aunty Ilekeh leave that mawffugah.His aim here is to divert attention away from the topic.I go slice him papa yanch for politics,I have my eyes fixated on the lil ch!t

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by justman911(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
jeeqaa7:
Clap for yasef

I guess she's in london and her invention would probably serve dem there
I do not want back up power.. What I want is the light never to go off .

Just this morning: listening to the radio I hear that in this same country .. @ the AEDC.
A contract staff whose qualification is an OND result(in view) is paid 800k per month. His colleague witout a result is paid 600k. Per month

Their boss's funiture allowance 10m,accomodation allowance 27m and montly pay 5.4million naira per month while their colleagues with higher qualifications @ phcn earn 50k,70k and so on..

How would we have light in this country with heartless humans asuch
Correct me if I am wrong ,
We lost dagrin to this same menace she's tryna fix . Whereas a former governor who built a socalled world class hospital gets involved in a minor "hit car for bumber" accident and he is flown to the uk.
D driver and the orderly sitting in front didn't even go for checkup abi drink panadol .

Sometimes. I just wish that the clamour for independence by biafra is respected .. So that Arewa and oduduwa too can emerge.

Make every body answer him papa name

This is outrageous
Absolute Bullshit!!!

The rich also cry. Believe me .. These rich would cry real soon..

An adage says
If you pin someone to the ground not to get up.. You too would remain on that ground

over-sense dey worry u bros. U spoke like a wise man gradually deciphering encrypted bitter truths about this country. God bless u for speaking my mind inside out
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Ilekeh(f): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
9jacrip and aunty Ilekeh leave that mawffugah.His aim here is to divert attention away from the topic.I go slice him papa yanch for politics,I have my eyes fixated on the lil ch!t

I see. The dude is just another jealous Igbo rat.

Kudos to the Yorubs girl for inventing a tool Nigeria desperately needs.

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Onyiido: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Keneking:
Great..

1. We have an option of generator set
2. We already an option of solar
3. We now have an option of "Neva", does she have the patent? ..i trust my brothers from East of Niger shocked
4. I wish this facility was available in Uyo, I am sure the Uncommon Transformation governor wouldn't have been flown abroad grin

- What shall i offer to the Lord......amazing song (Abu Oma Catholic)
Dude check the name $ leave out the easterners. Don't start ur perverted tribalistic war here.

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by meccuno: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
lawanson44:

Sharap! What's the achievement there? She procured a UPS battery and attached it to a surgical lamp which will be switched on when power goes out! Even a Primary 1 child from the ethnic group whose fart is actually better than folks of other ethnic groups (as you put it) can assemble that crap!

So go and die Mr man. WE ARE STILL THE BEST!
as if you know.....wanted to reply him but I have no space for negative energy.....what he wrote was very unnecessary.......if igbos decide to brag, good for them so far they don't insult people.......if yorubas decide to keep mute if their person achieves, good for them so far they don't insult too......wonder why its so hard to mind his/her business......comment ,if any sensible things to write and log off......am sure that dude is an adult.......its just a decorated UPS nothing spectacular.........

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by thundafire: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
thats wat u say go 2 skool nd learn nt in naija here dat u go 2 skool nd ask ursef if u wer dy one in dy skool cs so many 1st class knws theory but lack practical then dy degree u got is nonsense i weep 4 naija education nd stupid profs nd doctors go dy make noise
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Yanks101: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Heck, i would take those aba shoe and cloth manufacturers over most of these noise makers on his yoruba -induced list.
What a jest.
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Yanks101: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by meccuno: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

http://techpoint.ng/2015/10/14/nigerian-female-student-develops-neva-help-surgeons/
so the op had to dig deep just to use the opportunity to start insulting peoples tribe? When I saw the name I wasn't surprised........that thing you are looking for would get to you very soon.....and in 10 folds......people can be so daft.....
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Lol abeg slice the fruit into bits.

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
meccuno:
so the op had to dig deep just to use the opportunity to start insulting peoples tribe? When I saw the name I wasn't surprised........that thing you are looking for would get to you very soon.....and in 10 folds......people can be so daft.....

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Kalvan: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
The Biafrans are going to avoid this thread. Lol!

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by benELOHIM7(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Upon their so called creativity they still wont let us go

#adiseasecalledyoruba
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Yanks101: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
9jacrip:
Achievers of Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw, Nupe, Edo and descents other ethnic groups are all over the world but no one is making any noise about it.

Ascribe this lady's achievement to a group and hear how they are breathing a special type of oxygen which makes them superior and how their fart is better than folks of other etjnic groups.

You can't force people to be patriotic. Unlike the rest of you, the igbos don't want Nigeria.
Achievement of igbo sons and daughters are seen as igbo achievements and not Nigeria's.
I hope you understand.

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by ayoola648(m): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
DiegoNakel:
Nigerians are always very intelligent and creative !!!!

*yorubas*

not Biafra

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yanks101:
You can't force people to be patriotic. Unlike the rest of you, the igbos don't want Nigeria.
Achievement of igbo sons and daughters are seen as igbo achievements and not Nigeria's.
I hope you understand.

You've missed the point Mr. 101.

Majority of other folks who make up other ethnic groups do not want Nigeria too, so that is not up for a debate.

The point of discussion is the noise made over every little achievement.

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by philiancoop(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
NEVA huh? inspired by NEPA
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by j4sure(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by boujaye: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
FRANCISEKE1:
Beauty and brain... smiley

Can't you do that simple thing? Construct an enclosure with rollers and insert a UPS. That's all, the roller makes it a mobile UPS and give it a name - neva.
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Yanks101: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
9jacrip:

You've missed the point Mr. 101.

Majority of other folks who make up other ethnic groups do not want Nigeria too, so that is not up for a debate.

The point of discussion is the noise made over every little achievement.

No, there is no evidence that anybody else want to leave Nigeria.
Only the igbos and maybe the ogonis have shown the desire to leave this union.
Btw, you were making noise too at the beginning of this thread. Go to the other thread and see yoruba gloating.
It was the yorubas that termed themselves as sophisticated, most educated and many other bullshitt. That is noise making and very very loud too.
Look in the mirror.

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yanks101:
No, there is no evidence that anybody else want to leave Nigeria.
Only the igbos and maybe the ogonis have shown the desire to leave this union.
Btw, you were making noise too at the beginning of this thread. Go to the other thread and see yoruba gloating.
It was the yorubas that termed themselves as sophisticated, most educated and many other bullshitt. That is noise making and very very loud too.
Look in the mirror.

Give it a rest already, Ibos have been known since amalgamation brought civilization them to be boastful set of people.

Do you want us to start pulling out records?

Yoruba have always been a low-key type of people who give less Bleep about the next person's tantrums but you've brought out the beast in them.

Hausa, out of your usual boastfulness and better than the next syndrome have had y'all for target practice so much so that it appears Ibos procreate to serve Hausa's urge for shooting practice. Recently, your disease has been brought online that the usually reserved Hausa are now taking you toe-to-toe on your BS.

Fam, get out of my face, I'm done.

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by tsdarkside(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
great....but,its in the hands of the colonialists...bravo....super...wowwww.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

we have to make sure our brains,stays in nigeria,and only benefit nigerians first.......this is tech-cash we are loosing here!!!.... angry angry angry angry

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Yanks101: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
9jacrip:

Give it a rest already, Ibos have been known since amalgamation brought civilization them to be boastful set of people.

Do you want us to start pulling out records?

Yoruba have always been a low-key type of people who give less Bleep about the next person's tantrums but you've brought out the beast in them.

Hausa, out of your usual boastfulness and better than the next syndrome have had y'all for target practice so much so that it appears Ibos procreate to serve Hausa's urge for shooting practice. Recently, your disease has been brought online that the usually reserved Hausa are now taking you toe-to-toe on your BS.

Fam, get out of my face, I'm done.
And as usual you pander to the level of absolute tomfoolery your kith and kin are known for.
Sophisticated, most educated noisemakers.
lmfao.
Talking about noisemaking ,when your leaders from awolowo downwards have always been noisemakers and empty braggards.
Secceed now if you have the courage to. Idiot.
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yanks101:
And as usual you pander to the level of absolute tomfoolery your kith and kin are known for.
Sophisticated, most educated noisemakers.
lmfao.
Talking about noisemaking ,when your leaders from awolowo downwards have always been noisemakers and empty braggards.
Secceed now if you have the courage to. Idiot.

The back and forth is getting boring.

Did a sh!tgbo just refer to Yoruba as 'most educated noisemakers'?

Nor be una dey disturb us with being the most educated? As for noisemaking, we know y'all issue ultimatum pass any being on this earth cheesy.

Y'all make noise about everything - Secession, Biafra, Politics, Playing victim, Election, Hausa-Fulani this, Yoruba that cheesy cheesy cheesy

Suffer ethnic group, the foot-mat of Nigeria.

Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. / Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts / Decapitated Copperhead Snake Bites Itself

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58