Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons (30037 Views)

9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) / Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children / Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder (2) (3) (4)

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by mightycrown1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
good work my sister, we are all proud of you keep it up.

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by stevecantrell: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
DoctorTim:
And shes got a phat ass too. lawd!

She's built like a transformer. Good job girl !

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by bummyla(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
GOD bless you madam! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by ennydei(f): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
I want to be like her when I grow up

Women are doing exploits

Proud of you girl

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Chibaba247(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sultanchidi:
to frustrate her abi
no...bt her country needs her
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by cuteguy007: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Owliver:
Thanks God its not rape case. kudos to ewedu republic angry

LMAO!!! kikikikikikikikkiiiii
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by tweetsme(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Inventions like this from students can only be found on emegr.
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Westrnzdbyd4lt(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Put us in a good environment and we will thrive. You go girl!
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by obstead200(m): 4:46am On Oct 20, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Its a noble idea/invention. it is mobile, it lasts longer than ups, likely cheaper, doesnt make noise like ups or inverters. it was modeled to handle theater equipment, something a UPS CANT. Give credit when its due, there has always been Yamaha generators doesnt mean Mikkano should not make better versions? Plus ideas grow, it will get modeled till it becomes a tiny slab carried into the theater, advance the company into providing alternate source of power for homes etc.....
well I must agree u have some valid points
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by obstead200(m): 4:53am On Oct 20, 2015
9jacrip:

The hate is real.

You mean the British Universties are celebrating mediocrity and they are stupid?

The universities where what she has done is being ranked as an 'invention' are universities your many generations may never be able to afford. In addition, these schools rank above all your universities in the East all together, y'all don't even come close to the U.Ibadans, Unilags, U.Ilorins.

Omo sh!tgbo, calm down.

please, the fact that online media, shitty journalists and intellectually bereft bloggers and praise singers recognise this as an invention does not effectively guarantee that the British university does.

Learn to separate media recognition from.academic recognition.
Better still learn to separAte recognition by credible media from recognition by shitty naija bloggers.

Finally, receive sense!

This is not about tribalism. Whether igbo, Hausa or Yoruba, I get really ashamed and incensed when the Nigerian media show case a mediocre and poor copycat job as the newest technological breakthrough in the 21 century. Check my previous post condemning other mediocre displays
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2015
obstead200:
please, the fact that online media, shitty journalists and intellectually bereft bloggers and praise singers recognise this as an invention does not effectively guarantee that the British university does.

Learn to separate media recognition from.academic recognition.
Better still learn to separAte recognition by credible media from recognition by shitty naija bloggers.

Finally, receive sense!

This is not about tribalism. Whether igbo, Hausa or Yoruba, I get really ashamed and incensed when the Nigerian media show case a mediocre and poor copycat job as the newest technological breakthrough in the 21 century. Check my previous post condemning other mediocre displays

I was goinf to engage you in a baack and forth wordy tirade but I changed my mind. Iwant to ask you these questions instead:

Since this invention tagged as an 'achievement' by british university is a mediocre, pray tell:

1. What invention have you ever done?

2. Have you ever put any scrap together to make a difference in the day to day existence of humans even within your environment?

3. Did your father ever invent or add anything of value to humanity?

4. Your ancestral compound, the founder(s), what was/is the achievement they were known for?

If the answers to these questions are negative then please shut your nasty grill, you're a disgust to the mind of others who appreciate invention no matter how minuscule.

Go and celebrate your Aba piracy and ogbunikwe as inventions as usual.

Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by obstead200(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
9jacrip:

I was goinf to engage you in a baack and forth wordy tirade but I changed my mind. Iwant to ask you these questions instead:

Since this invention tagged as an 'achievement' by british university is a mediocre, pray tell:

1. What invention have you ever done?

2. Have you ever put any scrap together to make a difference in the day to day existence of humans even within your environment?

3. Did your father ever invent or add anything of value to humanity?

4. Your ancestral compound, the founder(s), what was/is the achievement they were known for?

If the answers to these questions are negative then please shut your nasty grill, you're a disgust to the mind of others who appreciate invention no matter how minuscule.

Go and celebrate your Aba piracy and ogbunikwe as inventions as usual.

I can see u are utterly senseless. U still think it is about tribalism. FYI, I am not even proud of Aba piracy nor the ogbunigwe u are talking about. Though I must admit that the ogbunigwe was an ingenuity born out of dire necessity (inadequate supply of weapons to pursue their cause) so I will give d inventors some marks,(very low marks) for it. Aba piracy is totally one of the evils I talk about, but then some pple make their daily bread from it so I will leave their judgement to God.

Now, please show me a direct link to the site (not this useless Nigerian blogs) where the British university see this as an achievement. I will actually prefer the official website of the university but in the absence of that, a major publication from a known UK media organization, quoting an authority from the university, will suffice.

U can continue the insults if u wish. It shows the gross shortcomings of ur reasoning faculty. But until u show me what I asked for, I will not bother to dignify u with a response.
Re: Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
obstead200:
I can see u are utterly senseless. U still think it is about tribalism. FYI, I am not even proud of Aba piracy nor the ogbunigwe u are talking about. Though I must admit that the ogbunigwe was an ingenuity born out of dire necessity (inadequate supply of weapons to pursue their cause) so I will give d inventors some marks,(very low marks) for it. Aba piracy is totally one of the evils I talk about, but then some pple make their daily bread from it so I will leave their judgement to God.

Now, please show me a direct link to the site (not this useless Nigerian blogs) where the British university see this as an achievement. I will actually prefer the official website of the university but in the absence of that, a major publication from a known UK media organization, quoting an authority from the university, will suffice.

U can continue the insults if u wish. It shows the gross shortcomings of ur reasoning faculty. But until u show me what I asked for, I will not bother to dignify u with a response.

'Dignify'

We should begin with you answering the questions I asked you in my last post then we can begin from there.

It is no longer about the source for me now, it is now about your compulsive need to shoot the invention down.

We can pick it up from the point where you answer the questions.

Major Earthquake Likely In Abuja, Kaduna, Ogun, Oyo, Bayelsa – NASRDA / Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. / Nigerian Builds Dredging Machine Out Of Scrap Metals And Car Spare Parts