Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

A Jock And A Geek Applying For The Same Job. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Jock And A Geek Applying For The Same Job. (691 Views)

How To Know If You Are A Geek And/or Nerd / After How Many Years Of Applying For Visa, See What His Child Did / Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Jock And A Geek Applying For The Same Job. by Benheart1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2009
A jock and a geek applying for the same job.

The boss said, "Boys, you need to take a test before you can get this job."

So they took the test and the next day they came back to see who the boss chose. "Well," he said, "Both of you got the same score except I'm going to choose the geek."

The jock complained, "Don't you think that's prejudice or something?"

"Well," the boss said, "Let me tell you what happened. Both of your papers were right all the way through until the last question came up, and the geek answered 'I don't know,' and then when I looked at your paper, you answered, 'Me either'.
Re: A Jock And A Geek Applying For The Same Job. by D1KeleVra(m): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2009
:d studio? :p
Re: A Jock And A Geek Applying For The Same Job. by Benheart1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2009
u got smile if u cant laugh

(1) (Reply)

Love In Mental Hospital / Abc's Of Ex-girlfriends / Blame The Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.