Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola (2247 Views)

Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Beat Women / Why Do Men Beat Women? / 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by JJYOU: 10:31am On May 01, 2009
Moonstone:

I can see that NL already has some of the mad men that need the psychiatric test. angry angry angry angry angry I'm not surprised.

All the B.S. I'm seeing here is of no point. If a woman abuses you, she's not going to kill you with her words. Some men have beaten their wives close to the point of death. Some are even worse when they beat their wives in front of their children. I have seen buffoons beat up their wives like little children.

If your wife abuses you, what is she using to abuse you? Do your own back if it hurts you so much. If not, hold your freaking peace and stew in anger.

To beat your wife is barbaric but some women aggravate those men. Women too need to learn how to control their tongues but I have seen men that beat women and curse the women simultaneously.
If your wife has a big mouth, that's your fault because I'm sure she showed traits before the marriage. If you can stand it, then don't complain and if you can't, don't marry such. you are 101% correct here and i dont pity such. please God forgive me.
I still believe that NO MAN has ANY excuse to beat a woman. It's a cowardly attitude. It goes both ways but it does not warrant any physical violence.
you talk well. i wrote here in some funny thread of seeing a woman beating the husband in nigeria. abuse is abuse. never justified. no excuse for it.
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by 190: 11:22am On May 01, 2009
@Moonstone
ure 70% true and almost there
especially in the Women too need to learn how to control their tongues talk
i deserve an applause anyway!
but what abt the female folks that pretend all d way just 2 shw their true colors immediately they get married 2 u
and unleash their gozilla tongue on u, every now and then, surely not all men can tolerate these tongue lashing women
the same way not all women can tolerate cheatin 4rm their men, so u see thats life 4 u, thats how we met it and thats how it wud continue 2 be,different people,different approaches 2 life,different reasoning,
just like this male red-neck lizard they call[b] follypimpi[/b] did i murder u in ur previous life that u kip
following me around,pls im @ a very gud state of mind 2day so please dont dare me again, DEY UR OWN LANE AND KIP AWAY FROM ME OR ELSE, THIS LAND WUD SEE WHAT THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE,and funny enuf this OLODO is a male, i have seen ur ugly pic on this land b4 abt sexuality(pls take it away,now i know the exact churchrat) stalking me around this land, u fockin lycan!
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by tpiah: 3:03pm On May 01, 2009
education resistant illiterates arent supposed to be on this thread!
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by Moonstone(f): 3:05pm On May 01, 2009
JJYOU:

you talk well.  i wrote here in some funny thread of seeing a woman beating the husband in nigeria.  abuse is abuse. never justified. no excuse for it.
LOL! I agree with that part. I don't pity guys who married such girls just the way I don't pity girls who marry guys who beat them before they even get married.
190:

@Moonstone
ure 70% true and almost there
especially in the Women too need to learn how to control their tongues talk
i deserve an applause anyway!
but what abt the female folks that pretend all d way just 2 shw their true colors immediately they get married 2 u
and unleash their gozilla tongue on u, every now and then, surely not all men can tolerate these tongue lashing women
the same way not all women can tolerate cheatin 4rm their men, so u see thats life 4 u, thats how we met it and thats how it wud continue 2 be,different people,different approaches 2 life,different reasoning,
Deserve an applause for what?
Men too unleash on women o! Kai! If it's that one, both sexes are guilty. Some men are Prince Charming and as soon as you enter their house, they become beasts.
Couples fight all the time and it's understood. There are some women that can tolerate the beating.
I have a zero-tolerance policy for physical violence in a relationship but then again, I'm smart enough to know when to cool it with the tongue-lashing. Some women are not that carefree but no woman deserves to be beaten like a child. . . she's your other half for goodness'sake.
A man who beats his wife is very mad because that's the woman he's sharing his life with and that's the mother of her children. That is no way to treat your woman. Men should lead by example.
There's a way you conduct yourself during the abuse that the woman sef will get tired of abusing you.
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by chaloo(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2009
Fashola needs a Psychiatric test.
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 01, 2009
*Hauwa*:

@ Jack tweed and 190,

The man is trying to make the society he lives in a more civilized one and here you both are mistyping?

i just want them to work on their police system, i mean maybe a 811 call for that ruthless man with itchy hands.

I expected better  undecided

Lady bam, i think it's stress!  grin and lipsrsealed

Are you minding tweedo dumb.

Seems like Fashola was personally talking abt him.
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by 190: 10:06pm On May 01, 2009
Moonstone:

LOL! I agree with that part. I don't pity guys who married such girls just the way I don't pity girls who marry guys who beat them before they even get married. Deserve an applause for what?
Men too unleash on women o! Kai! If it's that one, both sexes are guilty. Some men are Prince Charming and as soon as you enter their house, they become beasts.
Couples fight all the time and it's understood. There are some women that can tolerate the beating.
I have a zero-tolerance policy for physical violence in a relationship but then again, I'm smart enough to know when to cool it with the tongue-lashing. Some women are not that carefree but no woman deserves to be beaten like a child. . . she's your other half for goodness'sake.
A man who beats his wife is very mad because that's the woman he's sharing his life with and that's the mother of her children. That is no way to treat your woman. Men should lead by example.
There's a way you conduct yourself during the abuse that the woman sef will get tired of abusing you.

wot eva
so lets continue 2 deal with women that ruff handle us with their toungue
just cos they have the fastest tonugues, NEVER angry angry angry
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by DamnWomen(m): 1:06am On May 02, 2009
What a Crock of Shit from Fashola angry Does he know how annoying women can be that would make a man naturally cool and relax be forced to pulp her to submission because of her unguarded actions and words? Not because he hasn't come across such an irritant doesnt mean he has the right to prevent men from beating women if they go outta line. The moe your civil with them, the more they take you for a ride. They are the ones who need the psychatric tests not Men because a Man won't just wake up for no reason and start pummeling a woman if she didnt give him enough justifying reason to beat the shit outta her. His argument is lame and has no merit what so ever because the millions of men that pulverize their women do so with reason and would gladly do it again and again if the need arises. I know i would without feeling any sense of guilt because it was 100% justified and i would do it over and over again.

Nonsense angry
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by ladybam(f): 2:06am On May 02, 2009
Damn Women:

What a Crock of Shit from Fashola angry Does he know how annoying women can be that would make a man naturally cool and relax be forced to pulp her to submission because of her unguarded actions and words? Not because he hasn't come across such an irritant doesnt mean he has the right to prevent men from beating women if they go outta line. The moe your civil with them, the more they take you for a ride. They are the ones who need the psychatric tests not Men because a Man won't just wake up for no reason and start pummeling a woman if she didnt give him enough justifying reason to beat the shit outta her. His argument is lame and has no merit what so ever because the millions of men that pulverize their women do so with reason and would gladly do it again and again if the need arises. I know i would without feeling any sense of guilt because it was 100% justified and i would do it over and over again.

Nonsense angry

RUBBISH!
just practise dat yeye thinking in the shores of 9ja,cos if u carry dat mentality enter oyibo,na court wey go decide ur case.

if ur woman no get control, u no fit file 4divorce! rather dan resorting 2torture.
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by Sissy3(f): 2:14am On May 02, 2009
they r definitely back!!
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by Nobody: 2:20am On May 02, 2009
RUBBISH!
just practise dat yeye thinking in the shores of 9ja,cos if u carry dat mentality enter oyibo,na court wey go decide ur case.

if ur woman no get control, u no fit file 4divorce! rather dan resorting 2torture.

Leave them alone cheesy. They only prove Fashola right on his comment about having a psychiatric test. grin

Only God will help naija men if I had a political post. cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by DamnWomen(m): 2:21am On May 02, 2009
lady bam:

RUBBISH!

Well in your own oyinbo country, you can take the matter to court but here, Physically abusing a woman is a normal thing and it boosts your standing amongst men that deal with their wives or women. Right from the villages to the city its the same thing and Men pound women almost every 30seconds daily and only 1/10th of it get to court and thats even if they jail the man because they know he is right and the only way to make sure he controls that stubborn opinated women is to continue pounding her every day till she learns to be submissive, respectful and less aggressive.

So it is not rubbish my dear rather its a national culture and passion which i really admire and hope it stays for a very very long time! I am glad to be born from these part of the world cheesy
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by acidrop(f): 2:24am On May 02, 2009
Damn Women:

Well in your own oyinbo country, you can take the matter to court but here, Physically abusing a woman is a normal thing and it boosts your standing amongst men that deal with their wives or women. Right from the villages to the city its the same thing and Men pound women almost every 30seconds daily and only 1/10th of it get to court and thats even if they jail the man because they know he is right and the only way to make sure he controls that stubborn opinated women is to continue pounding her every day till she learns to be submissive, respectful and less aggressive.

So it is not rubbish my dear rather its a national culture and passion which i really admire and hope it stays for a very very long time! I am glad to be born from these part of the world cheesy
now thats jst total rubbish
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by ladybam(f): 2:26am On May 02, 2009
stillwater:

Only God will help naija men if I had a political post. cheesy cheesy

lol
4 a start, u go ban dem 4rm wearing boxers n pants.our eyes go dey penetrate through, and then we go dey see their true colours. . . .  grin  grin
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by ladybam(f): 2:30am On May 02, 2009
Damn Women:

WELL,i hope say ur papa beat ya mama well well.even join hand as he dey pound am. and  i maintain. . . . . RUBBISH
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by DamnWomen(m): 2:40am On May 02, 2009
lady bam:

WELL,i hope say ur papa beat ya mama well well.even join hand as he dey pound am. and i maintain. . . . . RUBBISH

The next thing now is for the moderator to start banning people if they react to such statements by insulting you personally not minding that you are always the first to first instigate the first insult.

Once it degenerates into a free for all insults, they will start saying i started it. I am just putting the moderators on alert now o! If i start abusing this girl anyhow without remorse, dont hold it against me o because you guys saw it and refused to do anything now or caution her. No matter what i said in my post, i no curse person papa o!

Okay! I have said my own now! You can start playing your favourism game until it turns very very ugly! angry

As for you lady bam, i will be watching you till i am ready to strike but i will be waiting for the moderators to see whether they will intervene to protect you first!
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by acidrop(f): 2:47am On May 02, 2009
lady bam:

WELL,i hope say ur papa beat ya mama well well.even join hand as he dey pound am. and i maintain. . . . . RUBBISH
but that was harsh sha ooo lady bam
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by DamnWomen(m): 2:55am On May 02, 2009
acidrop:

but that was harsh sha ooo lady bam

No leave her. Its not as if i dont have 1 billion disgusting things to say to her to spoil and derail the thread but as usual, i am just waiting for the moderators to show their bias first before i start raining armageddon on her without control. Because if it was a guy who started it, they will be quick to ban the guy to protect their favourite chicks and give them free hands to say nonsense. I will so abuse her father and Mother that they will personally have to come and beg me to stop by the time i am through with her
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by Akinagirl(f): 3:31am On May 02, 2009
Its just a forum guys don't take it so seriously. No one needs to insult anyones parents.
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by amebono13: 6:09am On May 02, 2009
lady bam:

WELL,i hope say ur papa beat ya mama well well.even join hand as he dey pound am. and  i maintain. . . . . RUBBISH

did you really have to go this far? undecided this is a forum, if you dont like his Opinion then say it,bringing his parents into this, was uncalled for undecided
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by acidrop(f): 6:12am On May 02, 2009
lol amebo no1
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by amebono13: 6:14am On May 02, 2009
madam acid drop how NSW (SYDNEY) , COLD DON DEY START FOR THERE? grin grin
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by acidrop(f): 6:16am On May 02, 2009
i talk am say i know u somehow. . . . .lol this is sooooooo scary oooo, person u think say u no know jst mention ur persoanl info finish, yes ooo, am still in sydney australia. . . . .so who are u now?
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by amebono13: 6:30am On May 02, 2009
why all of una dey talk say una know me tongue tongue , i be newbie abeg cool cool grin
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by bluespice(f): 6:33am On May 02, 2009
atleast one public figure with sense
eko o ni baje oh cool
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by acidrop(f): 6:34am On May 02, 2009
haaaaaaaaaaaaa, newbie jst know say i dey leave for NSW sydney, am i that obvious and transparent
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by amebono13: 6:37am On May 02, 2009
bluespice:

atleast one public figure with sense
eko o ni baje oh cool

ko ni baje my sister, i expected him to say " men that beat up women should be castrated in the market square by this women"

but im sure he is getting there cool

@acid

na newbie i be oooo u see my name naaaa, no gist dey pass my ear , na so i kow say u dey live for NSW cool cool,
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by bluespice(f): 6:39am On May 02, 2009
lol
he's getting there sha grin
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by acidrop(f): 7:34am On May 02, 2009
this is nt fair. ooooo
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by bluespice(f): 7:35am On May 02, 2009
wat? undecided
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by amebono13: 7:36am On May 02, 2009
snatching my cousin from her cool

bluespice:

wat? undecided
Re: Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola by acidrop(f): 7:42am On May 02, 2009
BTW tell me more about this ur cousin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

d / What Would U Do? / Thread erased.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.