Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor (7466 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by amebono13: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2009
A pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Israel Kehinde Ajayi, 40, has lost his wife, former Miss Anita Uzowuru, to pastor Godwin Mbamara of Rehoboth Covenant Bible Church, Olorunsogo, Mushin, Lagos.

P.M.NEWS learnt that the Kabba, Kogi State-born Ajayi and Anita, a nurse from Umudike Mbano, Imo state, were joined at the Federal Marriage Registry, Ikoyi, Lagos, on 15 February, 2008. Without the dissolution of the marriage with Ajayi, Anita again signed the dotted lines on Saturday, at 25/27, Olusoga Street, Mushin, when Rehoboth Bible Church organised a wedding for her and pastor Mbamara.

In an interview with P.M.NEWS, Ajayi said: “Anita said she cannot marry a wretched pastor like me who has no car. I understand the pastor she ran to owns a car. What made our relationship go sour was that Anita wanted us to travel overseas where she can practice as a nurse, whereas I insisted that she should have a child for me before we travelled.”

Ajayi said family friends informed him of Anita’s secret engagement to one pastor Mbamara, whom she actually married in Mushin, on 25 April. But at the last minute, the venue was changed from End-Time Army Church, Mushin, to 25/27, Olusoga Street, Mushin. Contacted before the Saturday marriage, Anita admitted she went to Ikoyi Marriage Registry with Ajayi in error because it was part of his condition to assist her to travel to London. But when he could not fulfil his part of the arrangement, she decided to forget about him.

“He told me I have to claim to be his wife so that he could take me to the embassy and introduce me to leaders of the RCCG. I tried as much as possible to satisfy his conditions to be able to embark on the overseas journey. “At a stage, he was extorting money from me. I cannot now remember how much he collected from me, but it could be up to N100,000. I deserted him when he was about to milk me dry and, of course, the travel plan failed,” Anita explained.

Rev. (Dr.) David Adetiloye, Senior Pastor of End-Time Army Church, who facilitated the meeting with Anita in his church, was not present during the interview. But she was accompanied by her pastor, Rev. Peter Daniel, who told P.M.NEWS that Anita regretted her mistake going into the relationship with Ajayi. P.M.NEWS, last Saturday, witnessed the wedding between Anita and pastor Godwin Mbamara, at the new venue. The hall was filled to capacity. The marriage was contracted by officials of Rehoboth Covenant Bible Church, led by Rev. Peter Daniel.

Evangelist Olu Olatinwo charged the couple with the theme: Sacrifice Of Love, quoting John 3:16 in an exhortation that received loud ovation from the sizeable audience. With just three items to fulfil the order of the wedding service, Rev. Peter Daniel fished out P.M.NEWS reporter from among the audience and handed him over to the policemen at the venue. The policemen intimidated, harassed and assaulted him. They seized his bag, searched him and after creating a rowdy scene at the front of the hall for about 30 minutes, arrested and took him to Area D Police Headquarters, Mushin.

At the station, the reporter managed to send a phone call to his editor who contacted the Police Public Relation Officer (PPRO), Frank Mba, who intervened and the reporter was promptly released. Our reporter was let off the hook after one of the Uzowurus (Anita’s family) entered a ‘report’ into the police station diary that he was in the police station to report ‘an intruder’ at his niece’s wedding. The address and other particulars of the reporter were also recorded.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=2530&z=12
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by tpiah: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2009
lol
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Sissy3(f): 3:07am On May 01, 2009
Ahahaaahah grin grin grin grin

fight of the rich and poor pastors cheesy cheesy

the wife want better things jor
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by OgidiBoy(m): 3:11am On May 01, 2009
sissy would you do the same if you was married to a poor pastor ?
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by sosisi(f): 3:24am On May 01, 2009
Do you blame her.
who wants to be jumping on okada in her marital home grin
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Sissy3(f): 3:34am On May 01, 2009
odikwa serious oo, how can a pastor not have a car? what happens to all those Sunday church collections and deliverance offerings? grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by amebono13: 6:27am On May 01, 2009
abi oooooo

gone are the days of our fore fathers wey their wives dont mind leaving in a hut with them,walking long distances or riding village bicycle

abeg we wanna be chauffeured  with a lamborghini and not okada grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by xavier3(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2009
amebo no1.:

abi oooooo

gone are the days of our fore fathers wey their wives dont mind leaving in a hut with them,walking long distances or riding village bicycle

abeg we wanna be chauffeured  with a lamborghini and not okada grin grin grin

lol grin grin
nice 1
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by chikito1(f): 11:44am On May 01, 2009
For better for richer. grin.

Nobody wants to suffer.
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by IGWEUSA(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2009
Oh, she quit cos Ajayi didnt send her to OBODO OYIBO, where she can make money with her nursing profession.

Chei, see women see MONEY
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by tamme: 1:08am On May 02, 2009
A pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Israel Kehinde Ajayi, 40, has lost his wife, former Miss Anita Uzowuru, to pastor Godwin Mbamara of Rehoboth Covenant Bible

igbo women doing what they do best grin  tongue
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Nobody: 4:21am On May 02, 2009
Nah tame, they're doing what they know how to do best.
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by ifyalways(f): 9:31am On May 02, 2009
so pastors go to the registry to wed undecided
I dont blame the girl.Marriage is all abt contract or love(convenant) and theirs was a contract.Mr Ajayi cud not keep his own end of the bargain so the girl is very right to dump his ass.
Go gurl ! cheesy
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by touchmeder: 9:35am On May 02, 2009
i just dey laugh. see babe cheesy
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by idupaul: 2:42pm On May 02, 2009
too funny abeg grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Efiko(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2009
Shame on all of them embarassed
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Theblessed(f): 3:46pm On May 02, 2009
tamme:

A pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Israel Kehinde Ajayi, 40, has lost his wife, former Miss Anita Uzowuru, to pastor Godwin Mbamara of Rehoboth Covenant Bible igbo women doing what they do best grin  tongue

Well, stop criticizing and generalizing about Ibo women, when you don't even understand your own women, wherever you may come from in Nigeria.  Remember, all women are different based on their values, beliefs, cultures and backgrounds.   Your own women can't be that different either.  However, the look of things in this issue seems like a 419 digging finger is in it.  Kind of, get the f--king Yoruba man out, lets screw him kind of idea.  This is one reason I worry about Nigerian inter-tribal marriages.  I do not warm up to it, unless both sides are real God fearing families else, happy marrying a foreigner than facing the hassle it can bring.
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by spikedcylinder: 3:55pm On May 02, 2009
Blame Satan. It is surely the work of the devil. cheesy
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by k9ine(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2009
I wonder if the church leaders of Rehoboth Covenant Bible Church thought about the Divorce between Anita and Isreal.

Does this thus mean that divorce is allowed in christianity.
Sure it's not.

I see that Anita only wanted a comfort zone, If Isreal had helped fufill her dreams, she would have remained with him.

WOMEN WOULD ALWAYS BE WOMEN!

SOME CHURCH "LEADERS" WOULD ALWAYS BE DEALERS IN CHURCH!
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by kayc33(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2009
wtf  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by k9ine(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2009
@spikedcylinder

what work of satan?
Did satan accept the temptation of satan.
Sure it was humans that accepted it.

satan only tempts us with things we crave for
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by tamme: 4:21pm On May 02, 2009
A pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Israel Kehinde Ajayi, 40, has lost his wife, former Miss Anita Uzowuru, to pastor Godwin Mbamara of Rehoboth Covenant Bible

igbo women doing what they do best
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by anonimi: 4:42pm On May 02, 2009
~Sissy~:

odikwa serious oo, how can a pastor not have a car? what happens to all those Sunday church collections and deliverance offerings? grin grin grin

did you not hear?
that is daddy GO's jet purchase & maintenance fund.
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by JJYOU: 4:57pm On May 02, 2009
tamme:

did i see the tribe thing coming?

anonimi:

did you not hear?
that is daddy GO's jet purchase & maintenance fund.
shame on you.  how does this affect the GO even if this guy was his son?. this guys are exhibiting typical nigerian trait you are bringing GO business into it. is the GO a divorcee too?

@ jenny, we are recording your sins o.  u will have a lot to confess. lol
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by chase4(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2009
Anita admitted she went to Ikoyi Marriage Registry with Ajayi in error because it was part of his condition to assist her to travel to London. But when he could not fulfil his part of the arrangement, she decided to forget about him.

“He told me I have to claim to be his wife so that he could take me to the embassy and introduce me to leaders of the RCCG. I tried as much as possible to satisfy his conditions to be able to embark on the overseas journey. “At a stage, he was extorting money from me. I cannot now remember how much he collected from me, but it could be up to N100,000. I deserted him when he was about to milk me dry and, of course, the travel plan failed,” Anita explained.

This lady never intended to marry this guy, This guy may be one of those Pastors that promise to take people overseas. This guy charged her, gave her the conditions i.e getting papers at the registry(in order to do that u have to go through the process of getting married), pretending to be his wife and finally traveling abroad with him. This lady was actually paying this guy for the service. Finally the guy did not deliver and the lady ended the "business" transaction.
Anyway, the whole thing is messy and Pastors should not be getting involved in these things.

tamme:

Nnam mba! I refuse, instead it your brother who is doing what you do best, deception.
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by ocean73(m): 6:03pm On May 02, 2009
i beg make she talk true, the man no collect only money how mamy time the man yash am, i mean sama the kongo for her, nigerian girl with money[igbo girls]
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Theblessed(f): 7:02pm On May 02, 2009
ocean73:

i beg make she talk true, the man no collect only money how mamy time the man yash am, i mean sama the kongo for her, nigerian girl with money[igbo girls]

God bless you my brother!  Na you asked the better and complete question as bottom power is the order of the day for Nigerian women to get what they want and our men loves it but then, prefer virgins for marriage and where are they? (Hypocrites!!!).  And to that question, I should like to add, in your hurry to go to London whether you remembered your condoms for protection or were you giving it away and garnishing it with this N100,000.000 bonus on top?  God forbid! As we all know it, people will do anything to get ahead in life but he can't scr--w you and take that kind of amount of money as well or did he?  And now the deal has kpafuka whether on top of all these abuses he perpetrated on you, crowned his wickedness with a bitter present for you - Hiv/Aids.  Are your eyes opening, on what ambtions can do to you?  As for your winner husband, does it mean he is reconsidering the whole thing now? Winners don't reconsider things.  This is because, this guy seems to be doing this transportation business for some time now and may have had many punters, like you who may have given him some nasty things.  Well, you should thank your God if you come out of the other way in this whole saga, nice and dry - clean.  At least you would have learnt from getting what you want at all cost - your ambition. And as for this Pastor, I saw you in "HELL".
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by banom(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2009
BREEZE DON BLOW WE DON DEY SEE CHICKEN NYASH,

If Pastor Adeboye did not use the money he extorted from his gullible congragations to purchase jet, may be pastor Ajayi would have borrowed some and send his contracted wive abroad,

This goes to show that what RCCG and their 419[/b]pastors are after is money, after [b]sexing and extorting that innocent girl, he couldn't fulfil his false promise, ( offcourse he new from the begining that he never intended to take the girl to any abroad), Now another maradona criminal pastor has taken over, forgeting that this is pure adultry,

My advice is, ALL YOU NIGERIAN PASTORS, PLEASE REPENT AND TRUELY GIVE YOUR LIVES TO CHRIST, STOP EXTORTING THE PUBLIC AND USING THEIR MONEY TO BUY JET, STOP FALSE PREPHECY, STOP BLOCKING THE LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WAY,STOP STAGE MANAGED MIRACLES AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, STOP SNATCHING YOUR COLLEUGES WIVES AND MISTRESSES.

AMEN ? tongue grin shocked
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by matiltomd(f): 7:46pm On May 02, 2009
lol, church business na comedy business,
nyway,na the poor pastor mess up,y him no keep his own end of the bargain?the woman suppose sue am 4 breach of contract sef, what nonsense?he shldn't sulk or brood over it,
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by abhosts(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2009
There we go! The Jesus Hating crowd are all feeling rapturous over this isolated event and using it as a tool to further their anti-church ideology. Ironically, most of them are no different from the main players in the report.
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by airroseice(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2009
May God Help Us!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby / How To Treat A Cheating Spouse / Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.