Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,227 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor (7484 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Theblessed(f): 12:42pm On May 05, 2009
amebo no1.:

we are talking about pastor wife,who dey talk about beauty for hiaaaa angry angry

u pple should not derail this thread ooooo angry angry angry angry

the blessed dont mind d haterz, u is ok

[color=#770077] cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

God bless you Amebo!  Who cares about these lazy ar-se hole loosers.  They are only full of jealousy and envy.  Everyone can see that here and most people know which tribe they come from - they are my tribe's boys and that how jealous and envious our people can be so it doesn't matter.  There's no hell, their sisters and girlfriends would be any where 2 million miles near my beauty.  I am beautiful and they know it that's why they kept hammering, and hammering on my beauty. They know they are dealing with a beautful black woman and can't cope with it and I thank them for drawing peoples attention to my profile and this can only bring me business deals soon and they make my day. To them I say sorry, this is too hot - you can't touch this!! I thank you for saying the truth though, God bless!
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Moyola(f): 12:46pm On May 05, 2009
Let the poor Pastor accept his fate! undecided
That shouldn't hinder him. 'Ise Oluwa should tesi'waaju! tongue
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Theblessed(f): 1:35pm On May 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

My brother beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I think she is an attractive woman, so pls like I said before show some respect.
[color=#770077][/color]  cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Thank you Ogidi!

You see some people don't understand what this WWW.world.com means.  If one comes on here to seek peoples views or make comments then, they should be prepared to receive both positive and negative responses from all over the world - in other words, WORLD VIEWS from all the four corners of the world.  Most Nigerians are very ignorant and can't accept that other parts of the world are DEMOCRATIC and are free to say what they like - whether painful on your skin on not and that is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH.  Nigerians are yet to grow up to this ideology.  They want democracy but they can't hark simple truth about Democracy. Therefore, I say to my fellow Nigerians brace yourselves for democracy if you are really, really ready for it but I'm sure you are not there yet.

You see, this boy is an illitrate and thus lack understanding - that's why I am not bothered about what he writes here.  The world would forgive him but I must direct him in the area I think he would shine most - at selling motor part at Eko or Idumota and that's enough for me.  Once again, thanks for your support and God bless you!
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Theblessed(f): 1:43pm On May 05, 2009
ifyalways:

how the pix be?loud uncouth mouth.
@The blessed,are u from Benin?related to the Ogbemudias'?
[color=#770077][/color]

Hi Ifyalways

No! I'm no relations of the Ogbomudias and what makes you ask this question?
Abum nwa nga nga Igbo.  I'm a proud Igbo girl and what about you, ?
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by kshow1(m): 2:00pm On May 05, 2009
Haba what is this world turning into !!!!!!!!!! how can someone who calls himself a man of God go ahead to marry another mans wife ,  sebi dem never divorce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

INGODWETRUST
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by ifyalways(f): 8:38am On May 06, 2009
Theblessed:

[color=#770077][/color]

Hi Ifyalways

No! I'm no relations of the Ogbomudias and what makes you ask this question?
Abum nwa nga nga Igbo.  I'm a proud Igbo girl and what about you, ?
Thanks girl  smiley
a bum ada igbo too.i yiri nne otu enyim nwanyi,nwa Ogbemudia.dalu !
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by larry4t: 4:30pm On May 06, 2009
Very funny, she never lov pastor kenny if not she wont have done dat. Dis world is turning to sumtin else God help us.
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 08, 2009
count the G O out of dis! and u guys should mind what you say because its involving men of GOD ,Dont judgehit
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Ben13: 2:00pm On May 08, 2009
hmmm, wonders shall never end
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by nnaemmy(m): 7:46pm On May 08, 2009
wetin!!!!!!!!! abeg dat pastor no be am, na woman wrapper, tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by MrCrackles(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2009
Topic

Na wa oo! grin
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by osedume: 3:42pm On May 11, 2009
pls call us 08022939345 kelvin
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Asanni5: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2010
Just read this now and wonder what level of ignorance is displayed in the 21st century. Imagine some of these replies? Someone is also asking for the anger of God insulting pastor Adeboye. I'm sure the girl is literate & not educated. How can an adult & literate person be so ignorant of the fact that for whatever reason you go to the registry to sign the dotted line is irrelevant in law? Is she not aware that her signature is her consent to the marriage? Let no ignoramus come to insult our intelligence. And to imagine we are all celebrating this lawlessness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicide On A Birthday! / Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic / Kano Pays ₦10.000 Dowry Each For 100 Brides At Mass Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.