Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man (2403 Views)

I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have / 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by lurlah2014(f): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
I have come to realise that not all man with a D**k is worth calling a man, cos some will so much irritate me with their NON CHALANT attitude, either they don't know how to DRESS
TALK
SETTLE CASES
STAND OUT
CONFIDENT
RESOURCEFUL
RUDE
PROUD
also can't DO THE DO
FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS
Am sure this set of men will still come here and TALK the TALK

1 Like

Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by nobilis: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Not all women with t.oto are real women.

They are filled with fakeness: fake hair, fake skin, fake eyes, fake eyelashes, fake bosoms, fake waist, fake bu.tts, fake nails.

All they are concerned with is deceiving men for money and for marriage.

And that is why they rarely stand each other's presence because they all know and secretly detest their 'fakenesses'.

23 Likes

Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by faith551(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
I concur. Most of all this gay bitches

1 Like

Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by lurlah2014(f): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hahaha how FAKE u are
nobilis:
Not all women with t.oto are real women.

They are filled with fakeness: fake hair, fake skin, fake eyes, fake eyelashes, fake bosoms, fake waist, fake bu.tts, fake nails.

All they are concerned with is deceiving men for money and for marriage.

And that is why they rarely stand each other's presence because they all know and secretly detest their 'fakenesses'.
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by kinibigdeal(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
Pointless
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by nobilis: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
lurlah2014:
Hahaha how FAKE u are

Who is laughing with you?

5 Likes

Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by lurlah2014(f): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Who quote me?
nobilis:

Who is laughing with you?

1 Like

Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by agarawu23(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
lurlah2014:
I have come to realise that not all man with a D**k is worth calling a man, cos some will so much irritate me with their NON CHALANT attitude, either they don't know how to DRESS
TALK
SETTLE CASES
STAND OUT
CONFIDENT
RESOURCEFUL
RUDE
PROUD
also can't DO THE DO
FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS
sad angry angry sad angry
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by lurlah2014(f): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Your big deal
kinibigdeal:
Pointless
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by kinibigdeal(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
lurlah2014:
Your big deal

Can you beat that...
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by braine(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lola, you really need the D. Calm down.
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by lurlah2014(f): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
Cos u can't
kinibigdeal:

Can you beat that...
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by lurlah2014(f): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
shocked cool
braine:
Lola, you really need the D. Calm down.
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by braine(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
lurlah2014:
shocked cool

Yeah. You need to do the needful.
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by kinibigdeal(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
lurlah2014:
Cos u can't

Really?
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
When will women learn to mind their own business of being a real woman and let men figure how to be a real man. They seem to always have advice on how to be a real man making me wonder if they've ever been men.

If they focused more on being real women, the real men will definitely find them.

N/B: don't ask me what a real woman is cos I don't know. I ve never been one. I only know what I want in woman.

5 Likes

Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by lurlah2014(f): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yea
kinibigdeal:

Really?
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by lurlah2014(f): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Like I know what I want in a man aswell and that makes him a REAL MAN
vfactor:
When will women learn to mind their own business of being a real woman and let men figure how to be a real man. They seem to always have advice on how to be a real man making me wonder if they've ever been men.

If they focused more on being real women, the real men will definitely find them.

N/B: don't ask me what a real woman is cos I don't know. I ve never been one. I only know what I want in woman.
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by donholy28(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
See fake woman way dey find real man..anyway from d way ur talking its like u ave tried so many d**ks

3 Likes

Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
lurlah2014:
Like I know what I want in a man aswell and that makes him a REAL MAN

Well it doesn't. Cos another lady out there has her own opinion which would differ and even conflict with urs

However ur opinion is respected but it what it is - your opinion! Not a universal rule!

1 Like

Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by kinibigdeal(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
lurlah2014:
Yea

Alrite
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by lurlah2014(f): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yea, tanks for respecting my opinion that is why you are free to add yours
vfactor:

Well it doesn't. Cos another lady out there has her own opinion which would differ and even conflict with urs

However ur opinion is respected but it what it is - your opinion! Not a universal rule!
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by 2dice(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ok
We Get it
U need a Boo grin
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by nobilis: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
vfactor:

I wish I could like this post a million times.

A sex-starved and frustrated girl is looking for a way to vent her frustration on NL and this is the best she could come up with.

All those dic.ks you met never satisfied you and you're regretting and hating yourself for being so cheap and hating on the men for being men.

Just go and get properly laid already.
And save yourself further embarrassment.

Your mates are getting married to the "unreal" men every Saturday and you're here claiming to know what makes a man real or fake.
You can as well grow a di.ck and become a man

2 Likes

Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by Dojupyo(f): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lolzzz, pls guys don't attack her that way.. She has the right to her opinion and you have the right too ignore it... Well as for me, all guys are men but not all are real cool... Whether he's Dickson or not. If you don't have some good qualities, we tend to see you as a fake being #dont be offended ooo grin
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by Enegod(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
lurlah2014:
TALK
SETTLE CASES
STAND OUT
CONFIDENT
RESOURCEFUL
RUDE
PROUD
also can't DO THE DO
FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS
"Real" is an overused word that both genders use when they're not finding what they want. undecided undecided
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by Owliver(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
as long as you have fake nails or attachments on, you deserve no real man.

1 Like

Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
you should have used this couple of minutes you used in typing this, to come up with something better.

1 Like

Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by frankcris(m): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
lurlah2014:
TALK
SETTLE CASES
STAND OUT
CONFIDENT
RESOURCEFUL
RUDE
PROUD
also can't DO THE DO
FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS

oh mehn, not again
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by stevecantrell: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
lurlah2014:
TALK
SETTLE CASES
STAND OUT
CONFIDENT
RESOURCEFUL
RUDE
PROUD
also can't DO THE DO
FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS

LOL ! What possessed you to write this ?

It is WELL !
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man by ENIGMA24(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
lurlah2014:
TALK
SETTLE CASES
STAND OUT
CONFIDENT
RESOURCEFUL
RUDE
PROUD
also can't DO THE DO
FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS
If you want a man that can
DRESS- GET A MODEL
TALK- GET AN O.A.P
SETTLE CASE - GET A LAWYER
CONFIDENT - GET A MARKETER
RESOURCEFUL- GET A PETROL ATTENDANT
RUDE- GET A TOUT
PROUD- GET A POLITICIAN
FINALLY I YOU WANT TO HAVE SENSE....
GET OUT OF NAIRALAND!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Basic, Non-negotiable Qualities Every Man You Love MUST Have / Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed / She Recognized Me After Sixteen Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.