Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have (10937 Views)

Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection / The Mechanism Of Erection In Men / See The Major Causes Of Erection Problems In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Thisdaymom: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
First who is a man?

A man is a male human, not just a male human, because so many men are not men; they are just men in the physical features. A man is male human being who responds in any way and anytime, he is called upon.
M; morning
A; afternoon
N; night.

Secondly, what is an erection?

Erect; rigidly upright, build, establish, create.

Erection; an action of erecting a structure, an erect state of the penis.

A man is supposed to be erect in some very aspects of life, he is supposed to maintain an erection in these areas of life. Sometimes when the man fails to have and maintain an erection in these areas, the woman takes over.

Penile erection; this is the enlarged and erect, upright state of the penis. Should I say this is the most important erection a man should have? Maybe, maybe not. But how can a man get his wife pregnant, talk more of giving her full sexual satisfaction if he cannot have and maintain a good penile erection? A real man should have and maintain a penile erection anytime his wife calls on him for SEE MORE AT [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/09/4-types-of-erection-every-man-should.html
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by GloriaNinja(f): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
undecided BOREDOM IS A DISEASE BUT THERE IS TRUTH IN YOUR POST. CAN'T LIE

5 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thisdaymom:
A real man should have and maintain a penile erection anytime his wife calls on him

arrant nonsense!!
marriage is not sex slavery... for a man to have an erection every time his wife calls on him, that said wife MUST stay as attractive and sexy as she was the day he married her. if she was a sexy fine princess and suddenly turned into a baby whale, then chances are her husband's erection will disappears just as her fine figure did.

this has NOTHING to do with being a real man, but all to do with COMMON SENSE!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by ojun50(m): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
pelumi224 i knw u are reading, so wht do u hv to say about die election thread
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by babz11(m): 1:11am On Sep 08, 2017
BIg mtsweeeeew

4 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by agbonkamen(f): 1:18am On Sep 08, 2017
All this Wahala for Erection grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by mumumugu(m): 1:34am On Sep 08, 2017
every man should stand erect when praying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Sierusvirus(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2017
A typical way of knowing male sexual abusers and rapist.
All you think is about sex and how to make him have erection.
Only God will expose you one day

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Thisdaymom: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2017
Read the post to the end. Why is penile erection being talked about the most?
I am not a man and may not know if beauty affects erection. Bit then why do men take drugs to maintain erection if having an erection is no big deal?
MrBrownJay1:

arrant nonsense!!
marriage is not sex slavery... for a man to have an erection every time his wife calls on him, that said wife MUST stay as attractive and sexy as she was the day he married her. if she was a sexy fine princess and suddenly turned into a baby whale, then chances are her husband's erection will disappears just as her fine figure did.

this has NOTHING to do with being a real man, but all to do with COMMON SENSE!!!
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Thisdaymom: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2017
Yes ooooo
agbonkamen:
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Thisdaymom:
Read the post to the end. Why is penile erection being talked about the most?
I am not a man and may not know if beauty affects erection. Bit then why do men take drugs to maintain erection if having an erection is no big deal?

there are different erection.... the ones that matter most when you wanna makes love to your princess, and wanna make sure she has a great time in bed, and then there are the ones that are worthless (aka just to bust a nut) where the babe looks may not really matter and she is even lucky if she gets 10mins of dikc (aka she is there just for release purposes)

so yes beauty affects an erection because if the babe is dead fine and sexy while doing all the right moves, you will have a rock hard erection and would want it to last, but if she is a fugly cuum dump then just to get an erection might even be an issue (the less eye contact the better)

and yes again, an erection is a big deal... with the PROPER babe.
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Olly1990(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Na waoo
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Melvyn11: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
My girlfriend does not want to give me Mouth Action like its not her right. Am thinking of breaking up cus she does not respect my wishes.

Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
agbonkamen:
u saying wahala ,can u marry a man wit weak erection ni?
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Melvyn11:
My girlfriend does not want to give me Mouth Action like its not her right. Am thinking of breaking up cus she does not respect my wishes.

dont break her with her because she does not respect your wishes (you dont respect hers either), break up with her because you guys are not sexually compatible
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
agbonkamen:
E Weak Me No Be Small grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by massive1019(m): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
let me read before comment
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Thisdaymom: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
I TIRE OOOOO
Ahmedhussain3463:
u saying wahala ,can u marry a man wit weak erection ni?
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Thisdaymom: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
uncle, you should read the post to the end before dropping your comments, this is how and why people fail exam.

Sierusvirus:
A typical way of knowing male sexual abusers and rapist.
All you think is about sex and how to make him have erection.
Only God will expose you one day
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Thisdaymom: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
any man that is lacking any of these four types of erection needs to go back and do his homework well.
legitimatefrank1:
E Weak Me No Be Small grin
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Thisdaymom: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
i tire ooooo
Thisdaymom:

I TIRE OOOOO
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Thisdaymom: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
reading well before commenting will make you a good judge
massive1019:
let me read before comment
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Thisdaymom: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
forever is too long to be managing sexual compatibility
MrBrownJay1:

dont break her with her because she does not respect your wishes (you dont respect hers either), break up with her because you guys are not sexually compatible
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Sierusvirus(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
Thisdaymom:
uncle, you should read the post to the end before dropping your comments, this is how and why people fail exam.

I know you passed your exams and decided to practice it. Keep abusing male children till the devil exposes you.
It's obvious all you think is how the dick erects by using male children. Nonsense
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Thisdaymom: 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
coming here kills boredom. but at least i made sense
GloriaNinja:
undecided BOREDOM IS A DISEASE BUT THERE IS TRUTH IN YOUR POST. CAN'T LIE
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Thisdaymom: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
people like you dont have staright mind, always having bad things in mind. clear your conscience first
Sierusvirus:

I know you passed your exams and decided to practice it. Keep abusing male children till the devil exposes you.
It's obvious all you think is how the dick erects by using male children. Nonsense
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Thisdaymom: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
still reading?
Thisdaymom:

reading well before commenting will make you a good judge
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Sierusvirus(m): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Thisdaymom:
people like you dont have staright mind, always having bad things in mind. clear your conscience first
With your straight mind, the only thing you have to analyze is about " Erection" which translate straight to rape and abuse. So sorry for you....
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Thisdaymom: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
INABILITY TO READ MEANING INTO COMMON SENTENCES IS VERY BAD
Sierusvirus:

With your straight mind, the only thing you have to analyze is about " Erection" which translate straight to rape and abuse. So sorry for you....
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Sierusvirus(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
Thisdaymom:
INABILITY TO READ MEANING INTO COMMON SENTENCES IS VERY BAD
I discuss with girls showing No signs and records of male child rape and abuse.
Like I earlier said, it's just a question of time, you will be caught and place where you belong ( behind the iron bars).
With you common sense you can't even think before writing to expose your abusive mentality.
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Thisdaymom: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
You need to go back to school if you actually attended one in the first place.
Sierusvirus:

I discuss with girls showing No signs and records of male child rape and abuse.
Like I earlier said, it's just a question of time, you will be caught and place where you belong ( behind the iron bars).
With you common sense you can't even think before writing to expose your abusive mentality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady / Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head" / "I'm Here To Snatch Your Man" - Lady With Asset (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.