Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard (69456 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) / Nnamdi kanu granted bail ! / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail -vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ThisMeansWAR: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

I dare u to open a thread on odua republic
U no fit think am
Cos if u try am..... Ur master go roast u tonite
olodo ... Fulani herdsmen have been killing your leaders in Biafra since 1900, the day Yoruba threatened once, they decide to registering their members ...

We don't make mouth or beat our chest, the day we declare odua republic is the day Nigeria ends ..

Unlike igbos cowards that have been declaring bifraid on the internet yet remain a slave to the Yorubas and still begging us to let em go cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by athaboi(f): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Is Edo not part of Nigeria again? Why are you on his thread, are you Igbo?
thank u for that answer boss!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Bsc(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chanchit:
I was talking with my igbo friends today andi told dem Nnamdi has been arrested, and they were like "whose Nnamdi Kanu?" I had to start explaining who he was,then it occurred to me that the guy is actually only popular on NL. I was so disappointed.

By the way, I'm not sure this news is true, but I can't wait to ask him which country he's from after his release. Get ready for a shocker. Lmao!
They are not Igbos....

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by BrokenTV: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chanchit:
I was talking with my igbo friends today andi told dem Nnamdi has been arrested, and they were like "whose Nnamdi Kanu?" I had to start explaining who he was,then it occurred to me that the guy is actually only popular on NL. I was so disappointed.

By the way, I'm not sure this news is true, but I can't wait to ask him which country he's from after his release. Get ready for a shocker. Lmao!
Okay you mean your Yoruba brothers.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Obosiland: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
there is noting biafrans cannot do only if they believe,they fought world powers in the 60s and hold them on for three years,,,,no wonder flavour,psqaure,iyanya and myself imuma emem ya 1 of Obosi land
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by TheMainMan: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
bugzbunny:
Tame ur dic.k first Ur ashaw.o consumption is high Ode Wat concern me and you..... Guy mind ur biz
.. Ta re.. undecided undecided..
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by kingzizzy: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
The Zoo must fall!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by godwin120alex: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
D nnamdi Kanu get connection dat was why he was granted bail. Biafra pple I dey hail una oooooo000000

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ruffDiamond: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
See baby factory product of unknown ALBINO BASTARD DAT one na warning nobody knows u as nothing but a CIMMON CRIMINAL
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by MightySparrow: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. They better find a way to tame this man quick.. He seems determined.. undecided..

Ken Saro Wiwa on my mind

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Leopardd(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
ruffDiamond:
See baby factory product of unknown ALBINO BASTARD DAT one na warning nobody knows u as nothing but a CIMMON CRIMINAL

OK.
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by 4stylz: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mongidi, is edo part of biafra?

Who cares about biafra; u guys should do it peacefully and go please
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by johnshagb(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Obosiland:
there is noting biafrans cannot do only if they believe,they fought world powers in the 60s and hold them on for three years,,,,no wonder flavour,psqaure,iyanya and myself imuma emem ya 1 of Obosi land

Yeah, 3 years and 3 millions died too
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ArodeTsolaye: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mongidi, is edo part of biafra?

My yoruba brother, please are you in Oshogbo, i'm sending 2 containers of rat poisons for yoruba consumption, i heard it's hotcake right now over there.

I need you to manage the warehouse for me. You'll have 3 cartons free of charge, for you and your family as recompense. Deal? grin

16 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ZZ22: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
The guy has been detained for days now and his ipob members didn't even protest..

cowardice at its peak
grin
.... You think everything is by protest and violence.... Nah... Relax bro this an intelligent war, it has to do more with liberation of the mind...... Besides i laugh so hard on how a person with cowardice in his gene will call a group agitating for freedom "cowards" funny you

18 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by 4stylz: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
kingzizzy:
The Zoo must fall!!!!

Which zoo are you living in? The zoo ur forefather's grew up in or what?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ZZ22: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
The guy has been detained for days now and his ipob members didn't even protest..

cowardice at its peak
grin
.... You think everything is by protest and violence.... Nah... Relax bro this an intelligent war, it has to do more with liberation of the mind...... Besides i laugh so hard on how a person with cowardice in his gene will call a group agitating for freedom "cowards"

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by MightySparrow: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
kingzizzy:
The Zoo must fall!!!!
JURASSIC. PARK MUST COME !
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by FreeGlobe(f): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
I've said it that they will release this guy.

If they can release Tinubu, Saraki and Shekau's stooges, they will release him.

grin grin grin grin

Pele. on behalf of myself and family, I donate this boxes of tissue to yorubas on nairaland for tonight's wailing tongue tongue tongue

13 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ishiamu(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
mrjangaweed:
they no born useless dss well to touch kanu

Buhari will be shitting in pants on hearing foreign media reporting the guy grin
you know say buhari dey fear foreign media

shameless coward illiterate terrorist Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii.

some people will surely die of heart attack tonight.

kanu is just getting started this is just a trap for world wide popularity and unintelligent dss fall for it lol.

Buhari is a certified bastard terrorist - Elrufai

grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Omololu007:
ibos will only leave with ibo lands in the south east and rivers state..wetin concern ibibio with ibo again grin

I'm Ibibio, we stand with Biafra so you know. Hope you know there is a large population of Igbos living in Ika in Cross River...former gov. Imoke is an Igbo man married to an Igbo woman from Enugu. You yoruba people will be shocked to know that Igbos are native in all SS states. Biafra has come to stay whether you like it or not.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Papasmal(m): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Trust igbo man at ur own peril,
If they tempt d guy with 'ego' he will surrender his mum to nearest police station.

I heard d guy cried like a baby wen de bleep him.
He is not fit for d struggle,he jst want to gain popularity by all means like urubebe.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
What was his offence?Can't they go and arrest abubakar shekau?

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by cabaliciouscabal: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
ragiluhivo:
Buhari with initial gara gara..Anyway thanks for increasing the global popularity of Nnamdi Kanu. You shall be remembered when Biafra is achieved..

Mumu is it on d pages of Nairaland u and ur fellow cowards want to achieve ur Biafra.

By now u pple ought to av started attacking Nigeria, so as to take u serious.

Want to achieve Biafra and u pple won't stop landing in Lagos everyday for greener pastures. Fooools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Evaromantik(m): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Handsome man with great zeal to serve his people.......he is to us what Joshua was to the Israelites.......thank God you're free from the zoo......i love you

12 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by bugzbunny: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
olodo ... Fulani herdsmen have been killing your leaders in Biafra since 1900, the day Yoruba threatened once, they decide to registering their members ...

We don't make mouth or beat our chest, the day we declare odua republic is the day Nigeria ends ..

Unlike igbos cowards that have been declaring bifraid on the internet yet remain a slave to the Yorubas and still begging us to let em go cheesy cheesy
Blah blah blah
I dare you.. Declare odua tonite on net
U NO FIT SLAVE grin

10 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by BrokenTV: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Self determination you call it? Now thats a different thing entirely..
O boy explain what you mean by what you wrote up there.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=Leopardd post=39146638]BY FRANCIS IGATA
Nnamdi Kanu was put in the same cell with terrorists despite his life threatening health challenges.
He said Kanu is selective to delicacies, adding that he (Kanu) vowed never to eat any food served by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
(Nnamdi Kanu is a sick man? He is a likely replacement of Jim Jones, who led his followers to a disgraceful poisoned death in Guyana on November 18th 1978.
So he selects his food? What of if he founds himself in war front trench? Can not afford to eat frog, crickets and roots?
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ThisMeansWAR: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

Blah blah blah
I dare you.. Declare odua tonite on net
U NO FIT SLAVE grin
wait till the oil dries up .. Then we declare Odua republic tongue
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by bugzbunny: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Mumu is it on d pages of Nairaland u and ur fellow cowards want to achieve ur Biafra.

By now u pple ought to av started attacking Nigeria, so as to take u serious.

Want to achieve Biafra and u pple won't stop landing in Lagos for greener pastures. Fooools
Why are u vibrating
Is anyone dragging ur fathers farm wit u
Learn to mind ur biz to avoid thunder dat will condemn ur generation.. Idiot

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by coputa(m): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
owobokiri:

I thought you said we are chest beeters? this thing hasn't started... When it starts, this country will boil..
For how long will you nurse this dream,till eternity?
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by franudi: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Thank you Jesus.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release / Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.