Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) (31397 Views)

Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) / Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos / Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by deebsman1(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2015
Zahra seriously capitalizing on her dad's image. Nothing bad abt it, so far she's doing it legitimately
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by ikbnice(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2015
where did she get the money? The little girl should be called to declare her assets. grin

anyway, she has a kind heart.

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2015
Awee!! embarassed Sweet kid!!!! shocked

Am I The only One wondering where she Got the Kobo from?? undecided shocked
I've never Actually Seen one before.........embarassed undecided sad

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Kaydayo: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
I love what zahra buhari is doing. unlike many Nigeria girls who will never let us rest if their father happened to be the president, but this zahra is a simple person and charity works is all she cares about.
The former president's daughter is an example of a typical Nigerian girl, she was so wayward that she got herself pregnant outside wedlock... The Jonathan's were simply a disgrace. From shipopo to that fat kid that looks like dunnut, to gej and to his daughter... Shame.

Zahra, keep up with the good work. Your reward is surely in heaven.
Na waoh! Bros easy na.
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Leyemoshood: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2015
Good of her
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Bollinger(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2015
Explain me this; how does a six year old have 5k to donate?

3 Likes

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by KingMikowski(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2015
Story for the gods!

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
I love what zahra buhari is doing. unlike many Nigeria girls who will never let us rest if their father happened to be the president, but this zahra is a simple person and charity works is all she cares about.
The former president's daughter is an example of a typical Nigerian girl, she was so wayward that she got herself pregnant outside wedlock... The Jonathan's were simply a disgrace. From shipopo to that fat kid that looks like dunnut, to gej and to his daughter... Shame.

If the bia-fraud catch you grin grin, oh boy nah die oooo
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by arsetalks(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2015
lovat:
APC still campaigning even after winning election.
We ve seen the corruption going on in IDPs camp so I think Zahra should focus more on changng things there instead of doing all this Red and Green Carpet events to boost her social status
Because she is EFCC boss abi? World class mumu
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2015
ketekete:
This is the kind of news that I love sharing.

Meet 6 year old Nigerian girl, Shise, who donated ₦5,437.50 to displaced kids at an IDP camp. What a good big heart she has.

Shise pictured above, reading a speech she prepared before the event.

source: http://ketekete.com/6-year-old-girl-donates-n5437-50-to-kids-at-idp-camp/

Where did she get 50kobo from

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Olukat(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2015
QuotaSystem:

GEJ's daughter got pregnant outside wedlock while he was President? What was going on that villa really?

Zara is an epitome of decency, humility, and proper upbringing. What else can we expect from a seed of Buhari?

"Quarter system" education really distorting your understanding.
What a wayward kid!

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by youngice(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2015
seacoast:
Who is fooling who? Who is the girl papa? How much he don steal from the government? Who invited the girl for the occasion? You want to say she wrote the speech? And maybe went to bank to withdraw across counter or use atm? Or she got the money from her safe box?... Suggestions of how she can demonstrate charity to the IDP.. 1. Go with your toys and stay with children There for 3 days.. 2. Go help wash plate there... 3. ask your rich dad to adopt and train some orphans among them...
Your head dey dere

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by hob(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2015
Good Girl

God Bless her immensely
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by mrpatozky(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2015
QuotaSystem:

GEJ's daughter got pregnant outside wedlock while he was President? What was going on that villa really?

Zara is an epitome of decency, humility, and proper upbringing. What else can we expect from a seed of Buhari?
This buhari regime no just make sense..... So because she fine we no fit rest... Mtcheww... *sips alomo
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by packer042(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Ur parent get brain...

You come donate 5k several yrs of scholarship and publicity.

God dey
no mind them, the girl go get more than this 5k she donated
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by millionboi(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2015
hw did she earn d money?
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by mrpatozky(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2015
Has she been fvcking around.... undecided
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by arsetalks(m): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2015
seacoast:
Who is fooling who? Who is the girl papa? How much he don steal from the government? Who invited the girl for the occasion? You want to say she wrote the speech? And maybe went to bank to withdraw across counter or use atm? Or she got the money from her safe box?... Suggestions of how she can demonstrate charity to the IDP.. 1. Go with your toys and stay with children There for 3 days.. 2. Go help wash plate there... 3. ask your rich dad to adopt and train some orphans among them...
How often to do you help wash the plates of the aged people in your area? When last did you give even #10 to the poor.

How many kids has your father got off the street idiota?

Because you don't do it means others don't. Yeye dey smell.
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Olukat(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2015
Worthless coin given to me at Shoprite!
I'll consult any goldsmith soon, I think converting it to a wedding ring would add some value.
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Ignyte(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2015
hinwazaka:
It's very funny that of all the presidents and rulers, we have had, even the most grandiose, this is the only one we are seeing, the children of the President shamelessly seeking attention. More surprising, is the fact that this is the President who claims to be the most stringent of all presidents. If the President, who many claim, is a stickler for discipline, can not put in line, his children, then how can he coordinate his government, and Nigeria, in a whole.

Number 1:
So u mean to tell me that because my father is President, If i attend an event that is organised by a charity that has me for an ambassador it is wrong.

Number 2:
How does her being at those events affect PMB??
She is a grown woman and she is afterall the Ambassador for Ace Charity.
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by mekaboy(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2015
I think say APC don win elections, una still dey use this tactics?

Soon they will say buhari abandon the girl that donated 5k to idp.

Just like the woman wey give 1m after a month she begin call for govt to treat her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by allanphash7(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2015
LWKMD oooooo
Kastonkastroll:
[b] The man(gej) stole our $20billion. The thing still dey vex me......
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by AnonymustME(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2015
This Zahra girl should goan sit. down one place and let us hear word

mtsheww
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2015
Aromas:

Bros hey gringringringringrin weytin jona du u now?
if I were the president's son, I will do better. After all, she doesn't work for the money, or does she? we are working out our asses and she's there becoming a Good girl, like It's her money. she got nothing bothering her. I got to feed and feed my people. pay schools fees, clothe them, shelter them, but she opens her palm, and billz drop!!
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by smuth(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

[size=15pt]I dont understand your frustration, why hate a man and his family you only meet on T.V and the pages of Newspapers and Blogs? Is Jonathan at fault when your great grandfather refuse to work hard and make money for you and your father? What is your family name again? I bet nobody knows your family in your village...Don't you know that the least person in Jonathans family is greater than the greatest achiever of your entire generation from your greatest great and great grandfather until you and you children?

After hating them and other politicians on Nairaland the next thing for you to think of is what to eat at night...but food is the least on the mind of Jonathan's children, so why kill yourself? These guys don't even know you exist.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by seacoast(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2015
arsetalks:
How often to do you help wash the plates of the aged people in your area? When last did you give even #10 to the poor.

How many kids has your father got off the street idiota?

Because you don't do it means others don't. Yeye dey smell.
hehehehe.. I threw a corn, I called no fowl
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by hinwazaka: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2015
Ignyte:

Number 1:
So u mean to tell me that because my father is President, If i attend an event that is organised by a charity that has me for an ambassador it is wrong.

Number 2:
How does her being at those events affect PMB??
She is a grown woman and she is afterall the Ambassador for Ace Charity.
Children of past Presidents, made sure to stay out of the spotlight, in order not to appear as royals. They were also hosting one charity or the other, but made sure, not to drag it to the media. They also did not organise cheap, fake PR.

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by achu442(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2015
#anotherlie Where did she get the coins from?? Abeg, APC una propaganda na waste....E don comot for line.

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

[size=28pt]Did anyone notice the ring on Zahra's finger?[/size]
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by demarc001: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2015
Make I no came hear one thing or the other do you o! Cos the last time I checked I hia say mama wen give buhari one milla don dey sick bed.

Don't mind me, Jus catching my own fun!

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi At APC Caucus Meeting (Caption Photo) / Scores Leave Presidential Villa In Big Deployment / Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.