Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) (31401 Views)

Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) / Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos / Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
I love what zahra buhari is doing. unlike many Nigeria girls who will never let us rest if their father happened to be the president, but this zahra is a simple person and charity works is all she cares about.
The former president's daughter is an example of a typical Nigerian girl, she was so wayward that she got herself pregnant outside wedlock... The Jonathan's were simply a disgrace. From shipopo to that fat kid that looks like dunnut, to gej and to his daughter... Shame.

Zahra, keep up with the good work. Your reward is surely in heaven.

SHM
Please, get your facts straight. Don't allow hate to be cloud your sense of reasoning. Which of the President Goodluck Jonathan 's daughter are u referring to? Is it Faith Sakwe, that just had a baby in September, 1y 5mths after her marriage? Or are u trying to say she carried that pregnancy for 2yrs? It's really a pity that some people actually write without thinking.

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Werehkpe: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Abeg. Make i donate 6k make Zahra hug me too oooo
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by June24th: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Ur parent get brain...

You come donate 5k several yrs of scholarship and publicity.

God dey
seacoast:
Who is fooling who? Who is the girl papa? How much he don steal from the government? Who invited the girl for the occasion? You want to say she wrote the speech? And maybe went to bank to withdraw across counter or use atm? Or she got the money from her safe box?... Suggestions of how she can demonstrate charity to the IDP.. 1. Go with your toys and stay with children There for 3 days.. 2. Go help wash plate there... 3. ask your rich dad to adopt and train some orphans among them...
ketekete:
You don't understand the context of the post do you?. Chai
Seacoast dey talk true jor... 6yrs, her parents or someone must be behind all dat.. I go with slidewaxie and seacoast, popularity indeed
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by June24th: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Apology accepted.
hinwazaka:

Look at this fool. You used the same font in both monikers. The mods should ban you for opening two monikers.
Shame on u quota system for rewriting another person's comment.. What do u want to prove? My respect for u just reduced
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by QuotaSystem: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
June24th:

Shame on u quota system for rewriting another person's comment.. What do u want to prove? My respect for u just reduced

And that was worse than an unprovoked insult targeted at me? Get serious undecided
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by seacoast(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
June24th:

Seacoast dey talk true jor... 6yrs, her parents or someone must be behind all dat.. I go with slidewaxie and seacoast, popularity indeed
God bless you and bless your wisdom
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by seacoast(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
June24th:

God bless you and bless your wisdom the more
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Shaadey: 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
I love what zahra buhari is doing. unlike many Nigeria girls who will never let us rest if their father happened to be the president, but this zahra is a simple person and charity works is all she cares about.
The former president's daughter is an example of a typical Nigerian girl, she was so wayward that she got herself pregnant outside wedlock... The Jonathan's were simply a disgrace. From shipopo to that fat kid that looks like dunnut, to gej and to his daughter... Shame.

calm down bro....LWTMB
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 21, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

pls, may we know about ur family too?thanks.
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by nomoless: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
btw is 50kobo/1naira still a legal tender in Nigeria. Na wa ooh
i wonder too, by the way how did she come about the money,use ur head.
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

At times i do wonder if people like you reasons before spilling thrash.
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by June24th: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
seacoast:
God bless you and bless your wisdom the more
Amen and same to u dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Are Commissioners And State Government Political Appointees Paid? / Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.