Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) (31403 Views)

Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) / Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos / Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by thundafire: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2015
APC dn start again, in order 2 deceive their mumu followers so coins re still existing chai funny pple APC e-rats cum nd praise ur party members nd una cow brain daughter

2 Likes

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by M4gunners: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
I love what zahra buhari is doing. unlike many Nigeria girls who will never let us rest if their father happened to be the president, but this zahra is a simple person and charity works is all she cares about.
The former president's daughter is an example of a typical Nigerian girl, she was so wayward that she got herself pregnant outside wedlock... The Jonathan's were simply a disgrace. From shipopo to that fat kid that looks like dunnut, to gej and to his daughter... Shame.

Zahra, keep up with the good work. Your reward is surely in heaven.
Mr Man can prove to me you were not born out of wedlock?Go and check well please before you blame Jonathan daughter.

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Realdeals(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2015
Coins
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by uncjay(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Ur parent get brain...
You come donate 5k several yrs of scholarship and publicity.
God dey
Una sabi read meanings oooooo...sho!
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by uncjay(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
seacoast:
Which is the news now.. That Z. Buhari hugged her or that she donated,...? It could have been.. Z. BUHARI LOOKED AT THE GIRL WHO DONATED TO IDP.. Ana emenu
That's what Chomsky call deep and surface structure.....

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Icecomrade: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
I love what zahra buhari is doing. unlike many Nigeria girls who will never let us rest if their father happened to be the president, but this zahra is a simple person and charity works is all she cares about.
The former president's daughter is an example of a typical Nigerian girl, she was so wayward that she got herself pregnant outside wedlock... The Jonathan's were simply a disgrace. From shipopo to that fat kid that looks like dunnut, to gej and to his daughter... Shame.

Is it possible for a human being to have a fish brain?
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by ernesty20(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
They can do better without standing on camera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by engrjacuzzi: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
she gave her all like the widow in the Bible. for this kind gesture you did, you will rule Nigeria one day.
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by macaranta(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

Bros you harsh o...grin
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
Charity begin@home,teach ur children.
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Maximus85(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
ketekete:
This is the kind of news that I love sharing.

Meet 6 year old Nigerian girl, Shise, who donated ₦5,437.50 to displaced kids at an IDP camp. What a good big heart she has.

Shise pictured above, reading a speech she prepared before the event.

source: http://ketekete.com/6-year-old-girl-donates-n5437-50-to-kids-at-idp-camp/

N5,437.50K

OK LET'S ANALYZE
if it has been N5,000 she donated, it wouldn't have striked any doubt.

If it has been N5,400 she donated, I would have believed.

If it has been N5,430 she donated, walahi, I wouldn't have bothered.

And it it has been N5,435 she donated, well and good.
But and but she donated N5,437.50k
We aren't stupid na. Where in God's namebdid she get the N2.50k from? It's been like 15years that I last saw or spent coins in this country.

A certain little girl was used during the elections and while she read her letter on live TV, I couldn't help but laff. Here is another. Which way Naija?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Cemeon: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Were dis camp dey, i wan donate , cos i need 2 hug buhari's daughter......nice 1 damsel
keep on d good work
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by sabi99(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
ylaa:
oh! this is how greatness begins
which greatness.....how many 6yrs old girls that sell or hawk pure water on d street have such amount.......see d parents of dah girl must be very rich....let d denomination of those naira notes n kobo not deceive u......dis is politics. They are seeking publicity and recognition nothing more.

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Emrixx(f): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

Yea her reward dey heaven 7 strong and hefty looking guys wen be virgin abi

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Winning123: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Ur parent get brain...

God dey

You have an evil mind
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by 123papas(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
arrangeee publicity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Huxibright(f): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
QuotaSystem:

GEJ's daughter got pregnant outside wedlock while he was President? What was going on that villa really?

Zara is an epitome of decency, humility, and proper upbringing. What else can we expect from a seed of Buhari?
my dear true.....wat should we expect?
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Huxibright(f): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Ur parent get brain...

God dey
hahahahahahahahahahahaha........can't stop laughing. Her parents get brain indeed.
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Huxibright(f): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Emrixx:
Yea her reward dey heaven 7 strong and hefty looking guys wen be virgin abi
Now u don bring religion come dis matter now now, Nigerians can be biased and annoying...... sad
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by tunatrezy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Ur parent get brain...
God dey

i swear u no lie
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Huxibright(f): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
i can go and donate money too ooooo, maybe i can meet Yusuf Buhari too........lol just saying cheesy
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by tmxme(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
See arrangement
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
You and the 66 goats( and still counting)that liked your rubbish are fools for life.

Kastonkastroll:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Are you minding the fools with their publicity stunts...
Maximus85:

N5,437.50K

OK LET'S ANALYZE
if it has been N5,000 she donated, it wouldn't have striked any doubt.

If it has been N5,400 she donated, I would have believed.

If it has been N5,430 she donated, walahi, I wouldn't have bothered.

And it it has been N5,435 she donated, well and good.
But and but she donated N5,437.50k
We aren't stupid na. Where in God's namebdid she get the N2.50k from? It's been like 15years that I last saw or spent coins in this country.

A certain little girl was used during the elections and while she read her letter on live TV, I couldn't help but laff. Here is another. Which way Naija?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by QueenEdna(f): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
seacoast:
Who is fooling who? Who is the girl papa? How much he don steal from the government? Who invited the girl for the occasion? You want to say she wrote the speech? And maybe went to bank to withdraw across counter or use atm? Or she got the money from her safe box?... Suggestions of how she can demonstrate charity to the IDP.. 1. Go with your toys and stay with children There for 3 days.. 2. Go help wash plate there... 3. ask your rich dad to adopt and train some orphans among them...
well spoken, dont mind the show off's...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by BodyKiss(m): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Ur parent get brain...

God dey

You're and your likes are azzhole. Her gesture is all that matters.
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Epatty(f): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
3 things am sure of is 1. Dat lil gal was meant to gain popularity, cos she cud do it without anyone knowin n get ha reward frm God. 2. Am sure she was given dat money by ha parent to support d IDP. 3. U cnt tel me dat dat lil gal wrote dat speech n if actually she did, den definitely, some things wer added to make it a long n beautiful one. Am always surprised y d rich cnt gv secretly without d media. Kudos to d gd ones sha...
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

See Hatred!!! U were making sense until u mentioned Jona's daughter, so unfair bro and by the way, she didn't use ur sisterz private part to have sex. Back to the main topic , God Bless Zahra.
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
do we still use coins in Nigeria?
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by great664(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
how and where did she see coins and how did she know where and when Zara visit, pls Nigerians are wiser and stuff like this aint suppose to make FP other countries are laughing at out stupidi.ty, That little girl has she use N5 note before not to talk about coins?
just one word

THRASH

and to those of you campaigning for Zara just continue, God is watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Focused2day: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
btw is 50kobo/1naira still a legal tender in Nigeria. Na wa ooh
yes it is especially in abj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) / Number Of Muslim/Christian Governors And Deputies In The 36 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.