Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

True Love EXISTS OOO! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love EXISTS OOO! (1405 Views)

How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? / Do You Think True Love Exists Once In A Lifetime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love EXISTS OOO! by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 20, 2015
This is a reply to a similar post earlier made by Uncjay yesterday titled "There is Nothing Like True Love." Trust me, my reply is SHORTER.

If you're true to her and she's true to you, isn't that true love? If you can tell her the obstacles to your dreams are crushing your hopes without being scared just as she also would open up to you, isn't that true love? If you rate every other girl below her standard as she would exhalt you over other guys, isn't that true love? OP, true love exists but note the first word before the love is "true". Find a girl who prefers you being true by being yourself and you have found TRUE love.

You were even wrong by saying it's supposed to remain THE SAME forever. Big lie!!! Humans change but as long as you both are always TRUE with expressing your feelings, you will have true love.

No more pretense to date girls. Just be true and find someone true.

Thank you, Lalasticlala and Farano.

1 Like

Re: True Love EXISTS OOO! by falconey(m): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2015
sit down there
Re: True Love EXISTS OOO! by TOMTOM15(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2015
cool
Re: True Love EXISTS OOO! by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2015
One thing most people fail to understand is that love can only be said to be true when it has undergone series of trials and tests.
You don't just date a girl/guy for some time and come to the conclusion that you both truly love each other.

You can't say you and your partner truly love each other when you haven't agreed to spend your lives together.

And getting married isn't even enough proof that your love is true. What proves it is staying together in marriage despite circumstances that would threaten your union and deciding to build a family together and still maintaining your bond and friendship as you go older.
That's when you know your love is true.

In my opinion, there is no such things as true love when two people are just dating.
Re: True Love EXISTS OOO! by Dahveydson(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2015
True love does exists, anybody who says it doesn't just haven't experienced it yet.
Re: True Love EXISTS OOO! by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2015
I seee
Re: True Love EXISTS OOO! by IamLEGEND1: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2015
we don hear.....
Re: True Love EXISTS OOO! by Ladyzinny: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
D earlier u realise dat der is nothing like TRUE LOVE d beta,wat exist is AGAPE LOVE.D rest is tolerance and LUST.
Re: True Love EXISTS OOO! by allandutch: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
My guy....True love is a myth
Re: True Love EXISTS OOO! by 2special10: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Hmmm jst passing undecided
Re: True Love EXISTS OOO! by flokii: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2015
TheWisest:
This is a reply to a similar post earlier made by Uncjay yesterday titled "There is Nothing Like True Love." Trust me, my reply is SHORTER.

If you're true to her and she's true to you, isn't that true love? If you can tell her the obstacles to your dreams are crushing your hopes without being scared just as she also would open up to you, isn't that true love? If you rate every other girl below her standard as she would exhalt you over other guys, isn't that true love? OP, true love exists but note the first word before the love is "true". Find a girl who prefers you being true by being yourself and you have found TRUE love.

You were even wrong by saying it's supposed to remain THE SAME forever. Big lie!!! Humans change but as long as you both are always TRUE with expressing your feelings, you will have true love.

No more pretense to date girls. Just be true and find someone true.

Thank you, Lalasticlala and Farano.

it exists in your dreamz..
Re: True Love EXISTS OOO! by GERRARAHIA: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Gerrarahia. Who told you that rubbish.. In fact Gerrarahia for real
Re: True Love EXISTS OOO! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
flokii:

it exists in your dreamz..

Relax... I've been hurt and heartbroken like you before. Don't give up friend. smiley
Re: True Love EXISTS OOO! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
GERRARAHIA:
Gerrarahia. Who told you that rubbish.. In fact Gerrarahia for real

Your name is funny. smiley
Re: True Love EXISTS OOO! by joywendy(f): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Thewisest welcome back with your crazy threads tongue

Pesin wan calm their head this evening and I see this...undecided grin

What is love? What exactly do you understand by truth or true? Then what is true love?

If I ask you does air exist, you would say yes it does. If I tell ten people to describe air, they will all give their own perspective of what the air is and what it does. You would realize that they have something similar to say.

But when you ask the question what is love? What is true love? You get different replies that don't even correlate with each other

So if an abstract concept like true love exists why then does the answer then vary to different people? Varies to the extent that it doesn't even correlate in anyway...why?

Then you begin to wonder does it exist or it is just a thing of the mind?

#justthinkingaloud
Re: True Love EXISTS OOO! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
joywendy:
Thewisest welcome back with your crazy threads tongue

Pesin wan calm their head this evening and I see this...undecided grin

What is love? What exactly do you understand by truth or true? Then what is true love?

If I ask you does air exist, you would say yes it does. If I tell ten people to describe air, they will all give their own perspective of what the air is and what it does. You would realize that they have something similar to say.

But when you ask the question what is love? What is true love? You get different replies that don't even correlate with each other

So if an abstract concept like true love exists why then does the answer then vary to different people? Varies to the extent that it doesn't even correlate in anyway...why?

Then you begin to wonder does it exist or it is just a thing of the mind?

#justthinkingaloud

Hia! This one u're welcoming me back, I thought summer vacation is long over. Well well, pointing torch back to the matter, let me ask you these sets of questions: Do you want to go to heaven? Do you want to be loved? YES for both, everyone agrees. Now, do you want to die? Do you want to fall in love? NO, as many people agree. Why? Nobody wants pain. So to answer your grazing wandering but beautiful thoughtful questions, people have different definitions about love coz many run from the pain inside. Everybody only agrees on things that are pleasurable and void of pain, that I have noticed. Death has many meanings. Even God means different things to different people. So why should true love be different Joy? Have you ever been in love Joy? Have you ever been hurt? Or are you reluctant to let in love because of the pains it has caused around you? Over to you. smiley
Re: True Love EXISTS OOO! by 2dice(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Yawn Indomie Generation believe in True love grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Best Scale Of Preference For entrepreneurs / 10 Places Single Ladies Should Avoid In Lagos / How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.