Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? (1405 Views)

How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. / I Caught This 2 Of My Neighbors In Bathroom And Immediately Took Their Pic (PIC) / Erotic Story: One Night With My Neighbors Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? by mamagee3(f): 2:22am On Feb 05, 2016
So, how much longer do I have to wait before my neighbors speak to me?

You all already know the gist about my neighbors by now, so I don't need any more introduction.

So how long do you think it will take before my neighbors speak to me?

I am tired of the wait.
Re: How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? by purplecoco(f): 2:38am On Feb 05, 2016
How could we detect that?
Re: How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 05, 2016
The thirst!! Smh
Re: How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? by mamagee3(f): 2:46am On Feb 05, 2016
purplecoco:
How could we detect that?
Use your psychic ability. grin
Re: How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 05, 2016
As long as u delay to give them the inviting greenlight.

That's d issue with d american society where everybody has his/her rights. Everyone thinks he/she is the wisest. I trust my naija girls..if they want your respectful attention within days, they'll have it.
Re: How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? by mamagee3(f): 3:01am On Feb 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
As long as u delay to give them the inviting greenlight.

That's d issue with d american society where everybody has his/her rights. Everyone thinks he/she is the wisest. I trust my naija girls..if they want your respectful attention within days, they'll have it.
What do you mean by all these?

Break it down for me please.
Re: How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? by kilokeys(m): 3:12am On Feb 05, 2016
Aunty.. If u r seeing revelation.. Better go and speak to him..

Time dey go o
Re: How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 05, 2016
mamagee3:

What do you mean by all these?

Break it down for me please.
Take a walk..like a jugging exercise or so with a sport kit that makes ur features attractive. Take ur mp3 along with ur earpiece, when u get to the front of their house, pause and try to adjust the play on ur mp3 or phone, look at him and say a smiling "hi". If he's mowing, ask to join him..just something to make him wanna come to u and feel confident around you. Quit wearing a do-it-yourself feminist look and outlook. That's just one way among many others
Re: How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 05, 2016
kilokeys:

Time dey go o
Lol
Re: How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? by mamagee3(f): 3:30am On Feb 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Take a walk..like a jugging exercise or so with a sport kit that makes ur features attractive. Take ur mp3 along with ur earpiece, when u get to the front of their house, pause and try to adjust the play on ur mp3 or phone, look at him and say a smiling "hi". If he's mowing, ask to join him..just something to make him wanna come to u and feel confident around you. Quit wearing a do-it-yourself feminist look and outlook. That's just one way among many others
I am not talking about him.

I am talking about his sisters.
Re: How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? by Sharp9: 5:49am On Feb 05, 2016
Text TALK to 131. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? by cruzita(f): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2016
undecided u want the same neighbours that were shocked to see your wrecked car come back to speak to u?u are confused
Re: How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? by hisawesomeness(m): 6:42am On Feb 05, 2016
When u overcome ur dumbness.
Re: How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? by gohzieh(m): 6:54am On Feb 05, 2016
Mama, okay from what I see, you have someone crushing on you and you too are feeling 'ladyish' admitting it. That's the lady ego.
This guy admires you, wants to get your attention, asks questions s relating to you. He sure likes you honey (I do that too).
Now you are feeling the same way for him kind of. Why don't you be bold to talk to him.
Just say hey young man, you have been stalking me for a while now and its obvious to me. I'm sure you already know my name and I'd like to know about you since you've known virtually everything about me. Ask him to walk with you next time and stop tailing you with his car.

Go ahead and don't feel awkward to start the convo! You have a pretty face. Wish I was the stalker.
Re: How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? by kalu01(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2016
you and this your neighbor there is something you are not telling us, today same topic tomorrow the same.
Re: How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? by macklef(m): 7:40am On Feb 05, 2016
mamagee3:

Lmao. After d guy don serve u anlogy finish?
But u too ehn. I guess u just open this threads just to pass time
Cos u look to preety n fresh to be this mischieviois ehn.
People like u are only mmischievious online but offline anti social.
Re: How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2016
mamagee3:

Ok. Try get their attention too. Ask for their numbers after a friendly chat and continue the chating on phone. Thru phone chatting u'll get to know them more like I already know you now yet I haven't see you cheesy. When u understand each other to some extent on d phone, d gap of relationship would reduce physically. Otherwise, the bifing will continue silently the way it has been. Someone has to start it up.
Re: How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? by mamagee3(f): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
kilokeys:

Time dey go o
If I am seeing what revelation?

And revelation about who?

(1) (Reply)

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Woman Raped By Her Husband [video] / How To Make Beautiful Women Chase You… Without Being Rich Or Famous / What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Position? Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.