Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< (1314 Views)

Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by emryxleena(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2015
well, i wont say it some kind of medical disorder.no! Its not . I used to see it only in movies, where some men still remember and/or crave for their EX even tho! They r either in a realtionship or legally married . i dnt believe in movies cos i normally think that the brain behind most of these movies z just fictional thoughts penned down..

Lets keep it short.

Its about a close friend of mine.. Very closed that we share personal issues with one another..
He told me the feelings he had for his ex whom he broke up with ( tho! He didnt tell me the reason behind the break-up) 3years ago still lingers..
I was so surprised because he has been involved in 2 different relationships since he broke up with the said EX..

He asked for my opinion..i just told him to be happy with his present relationship and erase all the memories of his ex especially the unforgetable times they both had..

My question and the reason for posting this here is for me to know what u guyz think about this.....
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by sorextee(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2015
I AM ONE OF THEM..
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by yanabasee(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2015

I haven't really been caught up with the ex thingy, although!

But, to my little understanding, men will always fool themselves with the wrong girl...

Your friend should wake up!

No matter the sacrifice nor the good times they shared and spent together, if they're not meant to be, they can never be...

Forcing urself on ur ex, is more like forcing urself to eat ur own P00... Shitty!

I really don't do ex!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by Panshow(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2015
This is exactly what I'm feeling. I broke up with my EX 2 years ago but up till now I'm still having feelings for her. She actually initiated the break up & it's been really difficult for me to move on. While I try to pretend as if I've moved on, deep within me I know I still love her. I've stopped contacting her since then, she'd been the one trying to initiate convo with me from time to time, but I've refused to show her any sign that I still have feelings for her. Now I'm confused cos I don't know what's on her mind, perhaps she want us to come back together or maybe she's only trying to make her self feel important by checking in to see if I'm still dying for her.
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by Akuneshiobike(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2015
This is exactly what i'm passing through now. I was the one that initiated the break up cos her dirty attitude was beginning to choke me. Feel like going back to her, but is it possible?....
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by emryxleena(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2015
Panshow:
This is exactly what I'm feeling. I broke up with my EX 2 years ago but up till now I'm still having feelings for her. She actually initiated the break up & it's been really difficult for me to move on. While I try to pretend as if I've moved on, deep within me I know I still love her. I've stopped contacting her since then, she'd been the one trying to initiate convo with me from time to time, but I've refused to show her any sign that I still have feelings for her. Now I'm confused cos I don't know what's on her mind, perhaps she want us to come back together or maybe she's only trying to make her self feel important by checking in to see if I'm still dying for her.

U r right.. When ur ex knws u r still trapped in d feelings u had fr her , somehow someway .. They 'll love to knw abt d development.. Most Especially when she z d one dat initiated d break-up..

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by emryxleena(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
This is exactly what i'm passing through now. I was the one that initiated the break up cos her dirty attitude was beginning to choke me. Feel like going back to her, but is it possible?....

The thing is that, the way we handle things are different.. D way my frnd handles a situation might be diff frm hw i 'll handle mine..
I think with time.. All d memorie will go away on its Own ..
also, in my own opinion.. I dnt think goin back to an ex is a good idea.. U said she has a dirty attitude
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by KzY(f): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
Me too, I still dwell on the past. So hard to move on. I think love and pain is a form of addiction, for some people its easy to let go but for some its not. Everyday I think about him. He never leaves my mind. I constantly check his FB and it's like a torture to me. I know its completely insane. I never knew how one person can hold that much power of another persons head. Sigh...
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
there's still this ex of Mine that I still think of ! humble , sexy, pretty ! damn !
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by emryxleena(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
KzY:
Me too, I still dwell on the past. So hard to move on. I think love and pain is a form of addiction, for some people its easy to let go but for some its not. Everyday I think about him. He never leaves my mind. I constantly check his FB and it's like a torture to me. I know its completely insane. I never knew how one person can hold that much power of another persons head. Sigh...

When u fall deeply in luv.. Its nt adviseable..its nt easy to give up on such feelings
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by Zeedarh(f): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
Im not struck on past feelings but i believe in it especially when the people involved were really attracted to each other
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by remotecontrol: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Funny mine is up to 8yrs still not over her. I avoid her like plague. If she tries to contact me I shout and insult d he'll out of her cos if I don't I will go back like a sheep going to slaughter house. I went back several and she used me again and again. I So much love her, best is to run. Insulting her was d only way to be free. It pained me I did it but I had to.

My prayers now is for her to marry so that I can go back to social media's like fb etc with my real identity this time. She stalked me so much that I had to deactivate all my social media's and also change mobile number
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by emryxleena(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
remotecontrol:
Funny mine is up to 8yrs still not over her. I avoid her like plague. If she tries to contact me I shout and insult d he'll out of her cos if I don't I will go back like a sheep going to slaughter house. I went back several and she used me again and again. I So much love her, best is to run. Insulting her was d only way to be free. It pained me I did it but I had to.

My prayers now is for her to marry so that I can go back to social media's like fb etc with my real identity this time. She stalked me so much that I had to deactivate all my social media's and also change mobile number

When the mind still think of our ex frm a 8yrs old break-up... i really dnt understand d mystery behind it..
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by remotecontrol: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
emryxleena:

When the mind still think of our ex frm a 8yrs old break-up... i really dnt understand d mystery behind it..

Same here
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by nawtibownie: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2015
KzY:

I'm kinda like this. But I don't check posts and Co anymore. It does me no good if I really wanna let it pass. This happens when one was madly in love especially when you had the mindset or mentality that he or she was 100% perfect and you might never find a better spouse. Was it true love? The depression alone makes one look sick. The only way to get outta this mess is to try to occupy your mind with other useful things and pray to your creator. The shii ain't easy.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by braine(m): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2015
emryxleena:
well, i wont say it some kind of medical disorder.no! Its not . I used to see it only in movies, where some men still remember and/or crave for their EX even tho! They r either in a realtionship or legally married . i dnt believe in movies cos i normally think that the brain behind most of these movies z just fictional thoughts penned down..

Lets keep it short.

Its about a close friend of mine.. Very closed that we share personal issues with one another..
He told me the feelings he had for his ex whom he broke up with ( tho! He didnt tell me the reason behind the break-up) 3years ago still lingers..
I was so surprised because he has been involved in 2 different relationships since he broke up with the said EX..

He asked for my opinion..i just told him to be happy with his present relationship and erase all the memories of his ex especially the unforgetable times they both had..

My question and the reason for posting this here is for me to know what u guyz think about this.....

That happens When the Ex knows you so well like no one else and you've invested so much into the relationship. I get the same feeling too, sometimes; then I wonder what went wrong. Then I imagine trying to get back together, then I think about why we broke up in the first place, then I'm like 'Bleep it'; I'm better off alone. I literally go through this process everyday. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by emryxleena(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2015
braine:

That happens When the Ex knows you so well like no one else and you've invested so much into the relationship. I get the same feeling too, sometimes; then I wonder what went wrong. Then I imagine trying to get back together, then I think about why we broke up in the first place, then I'm like 'Bleep it'; I'm better off alone.

U r on point
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by GodnGold: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2015
remotecontrol:

I like what she does to u...no offence though!
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by yemstok(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2015
Past feelings ke?

Deleted them and I also emptied my Recycle bin incase someone tries to restore them.
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by mekzyjoe(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2015
My nigggaas r wailin.. Com on men we gat to get dis dough den chicks next.. afta all dis hoes aint loyal... Cc Chris brown tongue
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2015
etz been 2yrs

Kant get her out of my freaking mind
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by emryxleena(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2015
yemstok:
Past feelings ke?

Deleted them and I also emptied my Recycle bin incase someone tries to restore them.

lucky u.. wish everyone has dat kind of delete button.. So, it can be used when needed
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by Idydarling(f): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2015
he initiated the break up, I accepted it in good faith, I felt hurt, angry and broken, cried every time I thought about him (which was everyday), now he calls, send messages and even accuse me of not looking for him, I know it's an excuse for him to come back, but my mind has left him for like 92%
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by emryxleena(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2015
Idydarling:
he initiated the break up, I accepted it in good faith, I felt hurt, angry and broken, cried every time I thought about him (which was everyday), now he calls, send messages and even accuse me of not looking for him, I know it's an excuse for him to come back, but my mind has left him for like 92%

No matter d amount of feelings involved.. I sincerely dnt think goin back to an ex z worth it
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by KzY(f): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
emryxleena:

lucky u.. wish everyone has dat kind of delete button.. So, it can be used when needed

Wish we have that option too, just like the cast of the movie "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" , to delete someone or memories from the past. grin
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by kazyhm(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
i call it mystery of "don't know" when you guys are so emotionally attached but can't get back together.
its from family and friends that are updating you on what she is feeling after the whole show.
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by remotecontrol: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
GodnGold:
I like what she does to u...no offence though!
Why?
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by remotecontrol: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Idydarling:

Gonna use you cos you are the one in love not him
Re: Who Else Is Stuck On Past Feelings<<<< by nawtibownie: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
mekzyjoe:
My nigggaas r wailin.. Com on men we gat to get dis dough den chicks next.. afta all dis hoes aint loyal... Cc Chris brown tongue

LOL. You probably weren't into those babes because there will be times when things will happen and you'll be like "Femi would have done this, said that, listened to this blah blah bloh" which could bring back some memories you might not want.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Girl I ... Yesterday Night / Which Tribe Of Nigerian Women Make The Best Lovers / How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.