Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Which Tribe Of Nigerian Women Make The Best Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Of Nigerian Women Make The Best Lovers (1312 Views)

"Not All Best Friend Can Actually Be Best Lovers - Relationship Expert / Gay men are The Best Lovers / Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Of Nigerian Women Make The Best Lovers by Do2dtun(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
I give the yoruba's the award
A yoruba bae probably due to their upbringing knows how to love sha and respect...weda you hold or not becoz they themselves are resourceful as well and kinda used to being independent. Well it differs in all sha but generally speaking by manner of polling....i fink a decent yoruba lady is the best lover in terms of caring and understanding.

Re: Which Tribe Of Nigerian Women Make The Best Lovers by Strahovski1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Which Tribe Of Nigerian Women Make The Best Lovers by octopusfreaky(f): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Yoruba ke
Re: Which Tribe Of Nigerian Women Make The Best Lovers by MeloGist(m): 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2016

Re: Which Tribe Of Nigerian Women Make The Best Lovers by osaslord500(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Yoruba ke

Which tribe con dey ur mind?
Re: Which Tribe Of Nigerian Women Make The Best Lovers by osaslord500(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Which Tribe Of Nigerian Women Make The Best Lovers by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Yoruba babes are very complicated.
Re: Which Tribe Of Nigerian Women Make The Best Lovers by falconey(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Calabar ofocourse .

Food+ sex . What else could a man ask for?

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Of Nigerian Women Make The Best Lovers by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
People could be great lovers irrespective of one's tribe, continent, Skin color or shape of head...lipsrsealed

Buh I'd Still say my tribe!tongue? We rock!

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Of Nigerian Women Make The Best Lovers by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
There's just one opportunity to wife anybody. How then can I objectively judge from experience?
Re: Which Tribe Of Nigerian Women Make The Best Lovers by emeraldknytt(m): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
falconey:
Calabar ofocourse .

Food+ sex . What else could a man ask for?
calabar like... Er.... Idiobong, udombong, etebong, imubong, esebong, ahonbong... In short all the BONG BONG BONG... undecided
Re: Which Tribe Of Nigerian Women Make The Best Lovers by mebad(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
I beg all women are distinct in their own way... Abi U want to start a bias argument ?
Re: Which Tribe Of Nigerian Women Make The Best Lovers by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yoruba babes rocks!

(1) (Reply)

She Broke My Heart Despite All I Did For Her. / Let's Exchange SM Handles ( Scratch My Back,i Scratch Yours Too) / Some Annoying Phrase Nigerian Men Use While Toasting Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.