Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ (57472 Views)

A Message For All Emcee's On NL Battle Rap Section / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obainojazz(m): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2015
Liricyst is a vet na grin come here whoop everyone for newbies tourney
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Supermiy: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2015
obainojazz:
Liricyst is a vet na grin come here whoop everyone for newbies tourney
the guy beat you? shocked ...eyiah..pele grin
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Supermiy: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2015
henzekido:

we drop this saturday

8bars

Mikuz,

007bruce

Darkrebel please take note about creating our thread abeg
can't make it saturday...sunday biko
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2015
Laveda:
With eva? Yeap we trying out something on saturday.

Cool wink
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obainojazz(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2015
Supermiy:
the guy beat you? shocked ...eyiah..pele grin
he put me for floor gimme 12 strokes grin
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2015
The tourney would continue & we would finish it no matter what. .the challenges in every tourney is the group stage. Once we are done with that, the rest would be easy. ..

thunderstorm had his verse ready. ..only reason he couldn't post was cos he lost track of time.. Stop propagating nonfactual stories..

as for Max, giyaz or whoever it is you say didn't sign up cos of the host.. that's just ludicrous & not a solid excuse. .i'm sure they didn't sign up because they are preoccupied. .
A tourney that has Mathicks Penpriest Limerick Darkrebel thunder is more than a heavy weight tourney. ..
Papa doc wasn't good terms with future[mekhi phifer] when his free world crew had battles in the shelter where future was the host.. .
Point is, you do whatever it is you came here to do & log out. You carry beef on your head at your own peril..
people just need to learn how to not get overly emotional over internet business.. I keep telling folks - this is just the matrix, & none of this is real. so stop living it too hard.. .

The 2nd stage of the tourney takes place Wednesday/Thursday next week

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2015
after this matches we are proceeding to the knock out stages....

Wednesday, 28th October 2015

[6 bars][6pm]

Liricyst vs ManuelRukky

Darkrebel vs MikkyAeres

Thunderstorm vs asapmed

Thepunisher vs danbrowndmf

Limerick vs Captaincids

Thursday, 29th October 2015

[6 bars][6pm]

Deadshotz vs stlaibrowne

Toby50 vs supermiy

Heywhizzy vs daysleekdude

Gottoboy vs gawdovwar

Clasiksam vs mathicks
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Tipsy and Big-L comes to mind. You knw these guys?
I konw two tipsy,the yoruba female rapper n one other PH rapper like that, and which Big L are u talking about? The dead one?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

[6 bars][6pm]

Liricyst vs ManuelRukky

Darkrebel vs MikkyAeres

Thunderstorm vs asapmed

Limerick vs Captaincids

[6 bars][6pm]

Deadshotz vs stlaibrowne

Toby50 vs supermiy

Gottoboy vs gawdovwar

Clasiksam vs mathicks
.shocked thought am out of the comeptition via no show?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by henzekido(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Supermiy:
can't make it saturday...sunday biko

Ok we drop this sunday, better be set
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
I met them at one Silverbird rap battle contest hosted by Klint moore. That was when Llod A.k.a. BIG L Murdered evry mc that was paired with him including Knowledge. Abi na Tipsy? Dah one dey chop fr3style like say 2moro no dey. Those guys are 4ukin dope. I neva knew they're gonna end up like that. That was the last time I saw them
oh baba u know knowledege? Knowledge is the new face of PH hiphop sha,nigga gone commercial but still keeping it real, his new song bole n fish remix ft dasukspet is cool.cheesy
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by liricyst(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Emaprince:
jig is okay. I rate liricyst due to his choice of words. He doesn't drop basic rhymes or easy multis. He rhymes with words a lot ninjas will run away from to avoid kinks in their punchlines. When it comes to rhymes, liricyst is in the same class with Ibime.

wow...thanks for the kind words.
Am not much of a noob in the true sense of it though.
Been reading battles for quite sometime. i think i had like 3 battles back in 2013. Then went on hiatus cos i needed to focus. Came back 2015 cos i realised this is a hobby.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by liricyst(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

[6 bars][6pm]

Liricyst vs ManuelRukky

Darkrebel vs MikkyAeres

Thunderstorm vs asapmed

Limerick vs Captaincids

[6 bars][6pm]

Deadshotz vs stlaibrowne

Toby50 vs supermiy

Gottoboy vs gawdovwar

Clasiksam vs mathicks

My battle with deadshotz is still open though
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Supermiy: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
obainojazz:
he put me for floor gimme 12 strokes grin
hope say your buttocks nor dy pain you sha grin
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by LhoOd: 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
max vs jig ...worth re-readinq like .. .

everyday

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by LhoOd: 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
np - mitch ft. blaqbonez -maybach music . .*next h.u.s.t.l.e ft king henry viiiiii
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by LhoOd: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
cyhi or tsu surf
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
.shocked thought am out of the comeptition via no show?

This is the group stage. ..after Wednesday/Thursday matches, we move to Knockout stages
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obainojazz(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Supermiy:
hope say your buttocks nor dy pain you sha grin
noo...I massage am well.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mikuz.. kindly unban my darkenedrebel account. I need it to run this tourney more effectively. .
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
liricyst:

My battle with deadshotz is still open though

I'm on it...

help me send a word to thunder & penpriest on rg...If they knew they wouldn't be available, they shouldn't have asked to be included...

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
liricyst:

This was why i asked you to discuss it with the RG admins as a unit. Lummi de (psyko path) or Stiffler (logik) would have been your best bet for a judge. Ink is excellent with the bars but when it comes to voting...he's the laziest admin. Has an award for it too. Lmao.
Elymax and ibie would definitely be great choices to replace him

I discussed it with RG's chief admin. ...no to worry, it has been fixed. .

Coogar
Kr0ne
Guykhena
Ksslib
007bruce

I appreciate what you guys have been doing so far.
I just want to entreat that you speed up the rate at which you deliver verdicts in order for it not be torpid. .
And I may not tag you to every battle due to negligence or prolly cos work kept me offline, but you can also help out by perusing the section for brawls that haven't been judged yet.. It works better that way, for all of us.. .

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by GIYAZZ(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
So Lagunna d0pe like this?
Grayline . . . nice second verse on that cypher.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Ksslib(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

Coogar
Kr0ne
Guykhena
Ksslib
007bruce

I just want to entreat that you speed up the rate at which you deliver verdicts in order for it not be torpid. .
And I may not tag you to every battle due to negligence or prolly cos work kept me offline, but you can also help out by perusing the section for brawls that haven't been judged yet.. It works better that way, for all of us.. .

Iam very busy these days and the tag saves me the stress of scrolling through different threads in search of brawls. I think the problem lies in the fact that this section is scanty.

No problem sha,we will be perusing as suggested.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
oh baba u know knowledege? Knowledge is the new face of PH hiphop sha,nigga gone commercial but still keeping it real, his new song bole n fish remix ft dasukspet is cool.cheesy
Yae I knew Knowledge even b4 he hit the limelight but we aint that close sha. Ever heard of Young Phonix?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by gottoboy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Morrow is ma fvcking Birthday cheesy
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by GIYAZZ(m): 5:04am On Oct 24, 2015
gottoboy:
Morrow is ma fvcking Birthday cheesy
Happy birthday bro. Enjoy!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by jreyez(m): 5:55am On Oct 24, 2015
Limerick:
its crazy dude wink

Thanks man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Heywhizzy(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

Coogar Kr0ne Guykhena Ksslib 007bruce

please add extra judges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

" The Freestyle Lounge" / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.