Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ - Rap Battles (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ (57462 Views)

A Message For All Emcee's On NL Battle Rap Section / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by jreyez(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
gottoboy:

When you come back halla abeg, need to see you,

About that your stuff with Teddyhit, sh1t was sick, liked the way you controlled that beat

Thanks man, I go hala you surely.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2015
Na who be this Ycee self? Dah im Jagaban eeh! Ah just dey play nonstop since yesterday.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ThunderStorm(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2015
Classsyalabolas:
after this matches we are proceeding to the knock out stages....

Wednesday, 28th October 2015

[6 bars][6pm]

Liricyst vs ManuelRukky

Darkrebel vs MikkyAeres

Thunderstorm vs asapmed

Thepunisher vs danbrowndmf

Limerick vs Captaincids

Thursday, 29th October 2015

[6 bars][6pm]

Deadshotz vs stlaibrowne

Toby50 vs supermiy

Heywhizzy vs daysleekdude

Gottoboy vs gawdovwar

Clasiksam vs mathicks

i thought I lost my other bate via no show and didn't qualify? I don't understand
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mikuz...i have asked you nicely to lift the ban you placed on my darkenedrebel account so that i can run this tourney with efficacy, but you've blatantly declined my request, despite the damage it's doing to the tourney in general..
well, i got a ceramic plate full of responsibilities, & a truckload of work on my hands atm, so i think i have to re-prioritize & lift the yoke off my back.. if I'm taking my time & I'm stressing myself to create threads & stuff to ensure the smooth running of this shyte, & the dude who asked me host it is completely apathetic to the activities, then it's high-time i draw the curtain down on this, and move on..

i am no longer hosting the tourney. I'm withdrawing...... mikuz or whoever is interested in hosting should pick it up..or whatever y'all want..... I'm done wasting my time or trying to do anything here..

coogar
ksslib
guykhena
007bruce
kr0ne

thanks for your verdicts in the 1st round of the group stage, & sorry for wasting your time.

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obainojazz(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kings tournament should be postponed...when krone is ready to host it I guess.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Classsyalabolas:
Mikuz...i have asked you nicely to lift the ban you placed on my darkenedrebel account so that i can run this tourney with efficacy, but you've blatantly declined my request, despite the damage it's doing to the tourney in general..
well, i got a ceramic plate full of responsibilities, & a truckload of work on my hands atm, so i think i have to re-prioritize & lift the yoke off my back.. if I'm taking my time & I'm stressing myself to create threads & stuff to ensure the smooth running of this shyte, & the dude who asked me host it is completely apathetic to the activities, then it's high-time i draw the curtain down on this, and move on..

i am no longer hosting the tourney. I'm withdrawing...... mikuz or whoever is interested in hosting should pick it up..or whatever y'all want..... I'm done wasting my time or trying to do anything here..

coogar
ksslib
guykhena
007bruce
kr0ne

thanks for your verdicts in the 1st round of the group stage, & sorry for wasting your time.

Is this a j0ke
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Ksslib(m): 7:01am On Oct 27, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

coogar
ksslib
guykhena
007bruce
kr0ne

Well,shiit happens. You tried your best,no need to apologise.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dry season for this gwup....puhehe
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Na who be this Ycee self? Dah im Jagaban eeh! Ah just dey play nonstop since yesterday.
he's the next thing to come out of nigerian music.cheesy
i like the jam sha,but nt lyrical.
Listen to "Jagaban Remix ft olamide" or condo ft patoranking.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by kleppur: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
mikuz:

This is a new dawn. I ll do whatever it takes to return this section back to its glory days. I've been for too lenient. It's time for this section to move forward. I'm going to put in more effort day and night to see that this goal is achieved.

Your own way of returning this section to its glory days is by turning here in to a grave yard.
Rap section is boring without darkrebel.

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
kleppur:

Your own way of returning this section to its glory days is by turning here in to a grave yard.

Hes really doing it
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by LhoOd: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
same here o...yu fit go hear 'not a jagaban' - blaqbonez ft. Kursor too.... Krazy stuffz
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
S'up
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
kleppur:

It's better for this place to remain this way than for it to be in a state of lawlessness, anarchy and chaos!

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by sosiqdude(m): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
I like it when the beef is on....
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
he's the next thing to come out of nigerian music.cheesy
i like the jam sha,but nt lyrical.
Listen to "Jagaban Remix ft olamide" or condo ft patoranking.
Av Listen the rmx ft Olamide but am aint yet satisfied. If dah guy fit make multiple version of that Jagaban featuring artist like Vector, Classiq, Uzi, Reminise, Phyno, Sarkodie and other dope artists just lyk vector did to his Kingkong track. Omo, if go make brain die!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
LhoOd:

same here o...yu fit go hear 'not a jagaban' - blaqbonez ft. Kursor too.... Krazy stuffz
Lmao This Blaq eeh! Him and already made beat be lyk bread and butter

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by kleppur: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
mikuz:

It's better for this place to remain this way than for it to be in a state of lawlessness, anarchy and chaos!

were you not part of the lawlessness, anarchy and chaos?
didn't you just standby and watch when mercenaries came from the romance section to cause havoc in the chat thread. now this section is turning into a desolate wasteland and you think it's better this way. you better find a way to bring the fun back.

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Laveda(f): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
sosiqdude:
I like it when the beef is on....
Hey sup, this place is so dry now
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Laveda(f): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
mikuz:

Smh, at times it baffles me if you really the mod in charge of this section. .

No offence smiley
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Laveda:
Smh, at times it baffles me if you really the mod in charge of this section. .

No offence smiley

laveeee...
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Av Listen the rmx ft Olamide but am aint yet satisfied. If dah guy fit make multiple version of that Jagaban featuring artist like Vector, Classiq, Uzi, Reminise, Phyno, Sarkodie and other dope artists just lyk vector did to his Kingkong track. Omo, if go make brain die!
funny enough,same thing i tot about..
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Laveda(f): 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
N1one:

laveeee...
Hey, sup
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by sosiqdude(m): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Laveda:
Hey sup, this place is so dry now

Babe you know battle firsteva again...why??
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Laveda(f): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
sosiqdude:

Babe you know battle firsteva again...why??
Mehn she told me she isn't interested anymore
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2015
DOMINUS VOBISCUM

quick freestyle ....

In the thick tropics/I'm that cornigerous reaper, with the grim logic/
the devil plants words in my mouth, so I speak orchid/and what I exhale is real torrid, so you'll breathe toxins/
you could be detoxing/I'm still toxic/Vitali Klitchko in my oesophagus, when I'm beat boxing/and southpawing my guts/
I'll cut open my skull then clutch at a cup/so you can drink my ideas, after I've poured in my thoughts/
I'm a blood spiller/your mum's killer/and all I concort's iller/
I smoked rizzler with Godzilla/while doing business with drug dealers/then set a fox on fire, like all I drop is Mozilla/
I brought thriller, like I'm Michael Jackson/I'm an intergalactical psycho blasting/these micro spastics/with nitro, my credo? is using recycled tactics/to leave you dead in the dojo, during Aikido practice/
I was blessed from the start/I'm like selcouth Cuban gems, and you'll get smeared here in fact/if you testing this glad/fore' I incise your boobs.....for trying to keep abreast with my art/
From the first time I spazzed, I made a solid impression/and if I forgot to mention/I got a morbid obsession/of breaking mandibles of nature......to have myself manumitted....from these jaws of depression/
I'm wearing a fancy dress, and I got my hands on meth/I'm intaking cess,to expel the stress/
narcotics is what me and my clan ingests/till our minds is half as wrecked/as that of Majek Fashek/stealthily and steadily, I be getting bread/and call me a guillotine with legs...cos in every situation....I'm always a step ahead/
When I rhyme, it's nonstop/till your prime is fücked up/
my retina's Dalmatian skin....but you'll never find a blindspot/
With Jeet Kune do, my fists will ex and intersect/I don't need the techs/I'll just spit my best/then drown Poseidon, with my oceanic depth of intellect/
I gave blue band wings, to make the butter fly..now watch me crush cocoons/I'm Aaron Hernandez, and I come with doom/I'll rape your eldest sister, on your brother's tomb/fore' I give your crib a round house sweep, then watch the building....struggle to jump the broom/
Like kayaking, this is a nimble ender/I'm that mean apprehender/leaving your limbs all severed/I got fans in all corners of world, cos I ain't sick pretender/and everyone's rooting for me... ...like an android phone....running on simple server/

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Iceskidd(m): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2015
mikuz its not to late to host a real king tourney cause we cant finish 015 with you as the king tongue
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2015
Okay now I'm serious....... No more King tourney,accepted what's next?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 9:19am On Oct 28, 2015
RhythmTwister:

Okay now I'm serious....... No more King tourney,accepted what's next?
go read your books
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by sosiqdude(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2015
Laveda:
Mehn she told me she isn't interested anymore

Forget 'bout her, I think she's afraid to die
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
007Bruce:

go read your books

Una no try OOooOoo Anyway what comes around,will go around....

Leg out
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Laveda(f): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
sosiqdude:

Forget 'bout her, I think she's afraid to die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

" The Freestyle Lounge" / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody