Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ - Rap Battles (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ (57473 Views)

A Message For All Emcee's On NL Battle Rap Section / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Iceskidd(m): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2015
mumu gottoboy HBD niccar
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sorry llaykorn. I won't be available to create it
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Elvisonjack2(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
Tell this big fat goon/ that he's gonna get his head serve soon/
..we all know he's 'Gaaay' cos we always see elvis on jack too!!!/

D.J 5naira i respect YOu lol cheesy

Iamaromobitters/ darkrebel,is it TRUE

#ELVIS-JAY

Am back
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by gottoboy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Elvisonjack2:
Tell this big fat goon/ that he's gonna get his head serve soon/
..we all know he's 'Gaaay' cos we always see elvis on jack too!!!/

D.J 5naira i respect YOu lol cheesy

Cray
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
In case you missed it

DISTORTED MIND

rough freestyle... ...

Life's a lonely journey/I live mine in Steve Rogers body, a super soldier storming/Pyromaniacal thoughts, will have these mofos burning/and my flames so scorching, it causes a global warming/
My battle axe batter wacks, I'm a rabid spittter/
and you can ask Nikita/how I smacked her kisser/while setting rat traps, for Master Splinter/
I'm a fallen seraphim, with a sinful soul/A single blow/will leave you indisposed/
I'm a UFO grinning, like Indrid Cold/and I was sired by a color wheel.....the illegitimate child of the Indigo/
I wrote the thesis of the Obelisk, that's infinite dominion/
The quantum of my skill is in vast Kabilions/and my art is a curse, plagued by gnashing minions/so exorcise me, from these Da Vinci demons/
Theatricality is my forte, and my ways are insidious/my beardy face is hideous/
my brain's a matrix of interwoven meteors/so like Tony the Iron Man.......I'm a stark raving genius/
On Apollo nights, this unholy scribe/throws unending tantrums, at a Poltergeist/
Then moves with that Tornado might/to go pepper-spray a Cyclops, in a tomato fight/
I'm a verbal assailant, spinning a web of depression and rue/In this pantheon I rule, cos the Rebel is Zeus/
I'll have you demented and bruised/till you see the animal in me, my innerself is a zoo/
Glowing like a jelly fish, all I spew is essence/my nuance is quintessence. .and sometimes my tune is senseless/but inside my verse, is the phenomenon of bioluminicense/
I got more lions than the empire cast/
I'm a four-winged Dracula, sinking my fangs in your heart/while sending echolocation signals to farmished vampire bats/
But before I detonate & explode/ I'll have sëx with a ghost/or have a date with Hurricane Patricia......on the Mexican coast/
I'm a Chechnya rebel, stealth Intruder/with the field of vision of a matador, so respect my bullseye/
I'm a deadly coogar/and I'm unfriendly & scary..... the lost identical twin of Freddy Kruger/
The rebel's a mental patient/
with the biceps of a bison, he's folding metal cages/and cannibalizing the tooth fairy, with his dental braces/
I'm a crass barbarian/Inseminating a half-arabian/to breed a new race of black Caucasians/
This is Napoleon Bonaparte/and like Selina Kyle, I roll with cats/who own big gats/
I'm a shaolin monk, reciting these ghouly chants/and reaching nirvana in a lotus position....on a yoga mat/
I'm here again/Enola gay/and like Erykah Badu.....I'll go on & on, to leave you entertained/
Then blast your skull with desert eagles, just to leave you bird-brained/
I penned this lines in Hieroglyphics/and all I rhyme will glisten/
My faith is in both Yahweh & Allah, I'm an Islamic Christian/and the supreme eponymous emcee, in the geocentric ptolemaic system/

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Yae I knew Knowledge even b4 he hit the limelight but we aint that close sha. Ever heard of Young Phonix?
Yeah, that small boy wey media work friend dy sponsor.cheesy
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by jreyez(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

Lyrics is dopë but delivery needs some serious work

Edited -

Darkrebel, which work are you taking about? The delivery here is good... Expect you don't like it or something else.
I work on my delivery mostly and I think this one is alright.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Who is limerick?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
gottoboy, happy happy birthday. many more to come
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
mikuz locking the chatroom for days makes you i seem clueless. open that thing.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by gottoboy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
gottoboy, happy happy birthday. many more to come
Tnx bro. .
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
mikuz locking the chatroom for days makes you
i seem clueless. open that thing.
Watch your mouth before you step out of line.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by sosiqdude(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
jreyez:
Once again.... Y'all should peep this one and give me your opinions...
Something i did with mobb deep shook ones instrumental.... Featuring teddyhit my homie cheesy

Download here - http://www.audiomack.com/artist/jnavas

Lyrics to my verse for better understanding-

Yo, I Manifest, smoke when the time is less, a nigga drop dead to the right like italic texts/
See am an architect, see through the balance of the rhymes, analyse every alphabet/.... Yo
Accurately, i display accuracy to these other rappers as i aim for they Achilles heel/
A nigga stopping your chill, a nigga stuck in the real, Understand... FUNDAMENTAL/
Poetry filled with that menthol, as they come fresh they self explode!
Your brain matter, wave pattern, punchlines laced at em/
I shove the apple to your throat like i made Adam,
Get this Niggas shaking off they toes, BARS unbalanced/
So it's only right when i kick knowledges like the four eyes philosophers in your colleges/
Acknowledge this, I'm a goddamn psychologist ...
This not my mother tongue, but I'm a dragon so it's only right i gotta spit it like my mother does/..... Fire!!
To every emcee it's required/
Waterlog your flames out, Niggas never heard of us?...
Blow your brains out with stereo wave sound/
Yea, how you like that sucker? Everybody wanna be a Goddamn rapper/
From my astral point of view i think I'm way higher compared to these other garbage lame writers/
Say they gat big chips, who says slim don't matter? 'slim- Mather/
"some Niggas say they gat democracy, but still a slave to my bars[/i] and i make em demo-crazy/"
For real, all you rappers for chill, gimme the Crown, gimme me the steel/
Gimme the keys to your will, gimme the things i need to reveal.... The power of the Clairvoyance, you not worthy of it/

Verse 2- teddy.

Navas this is more dope than a freestyle...production was perfect...
You really sound and got the flow like joey bada$$ on hazeus view.... Nice flow you got, but I think your hommie teddyhit need some serious work like both on his delivery and lyrics...
Nice job, keep recording

Am anticipating your mixtape though.... When is it dropping??

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by jreyez(m): 4:31am On Oct 25, 2015
sosiqdude:

Navas this is more dope than a freestyle...production was perfect...
You really sound and got the flow like joey bada$$ on hazeus view.... Nice flow you got, but I think your hommie teddyhit need some serious work like both on his delivery and lyrics...
Nice job, keep recording

Am anticipating your mixtape though.... When is it dropping??

Beast coast Nigga! Thanks man..
Plus teddyhit no be rapper o, he's a producer like me and a vocalist too...
For the mixtape, it's coming real soon....fire!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by sosiqdude(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2015
jreyez:

Beast coast Nigga! Thanks man.. Plus teddyhit no be rapper o, he's a producer like me and a vocalist too... Fire the mixtape, it's coming real soon....fire!

That's cool...
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by gottoboy(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2015
jreyez:

Beast coast Nigga! Thanks man..
Plus teddyhit no be rapper o, he's a producer like me and a vocalist too...
For the mixtape, it's coming real soon....fire!
Omo awfa n? When I go show Alakija na?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2015
Jeyrez i'll need ur FB ID i need to take some production lessons from you,please help a brother.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by funlord(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2015

1st Get familiar: https://m.facebook.com/barcodeloungekd

Next level event: look down!

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2015
jreyez:

Edited -

Darkrebel, which work are you taking about? The delivery here is good... Expect you don't like it or something else.

proper pronunciation of words, & smooth transition from one rhyme scheme to the other
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obesemf(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Jeyrez i'll need ur FB ID i need to take some production lessons from you,please help a brother.

Jreyez
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by jreyez(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

proper pronunciation of words, & smooth transition from one rhyme scheme to the other

Its hiphop, my words are pronounced correctly.... Both Nouns and verbs.... I tweak the pronunciation process sometimes to style things up, and that's just my style...... Anyways thanks for the feedback... Appreciate it

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by jreyez(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
gottoboy:

Omo awfa n? When I go show Alakija na?

I'm outta town currently on business..... Been long i heard from you.. How e dey go.

Meanwhile i nor dey stay for alakija.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by jreyez(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:

I don't make use of that stuff.....fb. WhatsApp?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Limerick: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
jreyez:

Edited -

don't mind him, except he's talking 'bout teddyhit, then he doesn't know what delivery is

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Limerick: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
TheOne3:
Who is limerick?
looking for me?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
jreyez:

I don't make use of that stuff.....fb. WhatsApp?
my whatsapp no dy function for now.

I dy try to play my percussions from piano roll,i suppose dy see the shadow of the previous one's i been don play,how i go use do am?
Am using FL10
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Gawdovwar.. .are you bawes? The dude who won the audio acapella rap battle tourney?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by jreyez(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
my whatsapp no dy function for now.

I dy try to play my percussions from piano roll,i suppose dy see the shadow of the previous one's i been don play,how i go use do am?
Am using FL10
percussions na direct recording with d midi...

Abeg Bros, find way enter WhatsApp na......make i give you guidelines.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by gottoboy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
jreyez:

I'm outta town currently on business..... Been long i heard from you.. How e dey go.

Meanwhile i nor dey stay for alakija.
When you come back halla abeg, need to see you,

About that your stuff with Teddyhit, sh1t was sick, liked the way you controlled that beat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

" The Freestyle Lounge" / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody