Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

See Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout ‘godwin!!!’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout ‘godwin!!!’ (579 Views)

Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / JEEZZ! See Shoking Photos Of Korede Bello Before The Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout ‘godwin!!!’ by chibeby: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Junior don grow! Eyin oluwa logo! (Praise The Lord). Korede Bello does not need to yarn us ‘as e dey go’ and how the hustle began. These four photos I’m about to reveal to you my beautiful reader says it all.
By the way, Have you listened to Somebody Great by Korede Bello ft. Asa? If Yes, the lyrics tell the story!
Don’t slam me for this bro if you end up reading this, I just had to re-echo the story. LOL!......SEE FULL STORY AND PHOTOS HERE
Re: See Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout ‘godwin!!!’ by vizkiz: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Million Dollar Question...(must Read) / Virginity Stop Don't Break That Gate / 19 And Yhu Have'nt Had A Girlfriend,does That Make Yhu An Outdated Dude??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.