Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Romancelanders Are bad people - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Are bad people (561 Views)

80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly / The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders Are bad people by Shamstiel: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
Seriously! U guys r bad ppl. If it was one of those popular moniker dt created a thread,u ppl will rush 2 comment 4 fun. I created a thread asking 4 help but no1 even showed up.those that comment were joking.
If it was a lady, even doz stipid guys will advice her well and even send pms. It is nt fair people. Let's learn 2 be our brother's keeper. Who knows, u might also find some tips useful.

3 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Are bad people by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
where is the thread
Re: Romancelanders Are bad people by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
The question you asked was a silly one, and that's why you didn't get serious answers.

You already collected the girl's number and asked too meet with her so you could talk. I wonder what else you wanted us to help you with.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Are bad people by vizkiz: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
chai, the thing pain this guy seriously grin
Op sorry ehn..but you really need to do something about the way you type. I don't think it makes people serious

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Are bad people by ShutTheFhuckUp: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
grin
0p, my moniker plz.
Re: Romancelanders Are bad people by donTbone(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shamstiel:
Seriously! U guys r bad ppl. If it was one of those popular moniker dt created a thread,u ppl will rush 2 comment 4 fun. I created a thread asking 4 help but no1 even showed up.those that comment were joking.
If it was a lady, even doz stipid guys will advice her well and even send pms. It is nt fair people. Let's learn 2 be our brother's keeper. Who knows, u might also find some tips useful.
Hey man, we do that cos not all stories are real. As for me, I try to advice as well as I can and joke as much as I can cheesy
Re: Romancelanders Are bad people by falconey(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
grin

I'm with you
Re: Romancelanders Are bad people by vani86: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
Why no one responded was because it was a silly and dumb thread. So you want nairaland to teach you how to woo a girl, that means you aint ready or matured enough to even think of girls.

And you have the audacity to say that nairalanders are bad. May your di.ck bend in 6 angles

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Are bad people by IamLEGEND1: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
if e pain u

Re: Romancelanders Are bad people by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
No every one of us gives a damn about some popularity contest. Maybe it was the content of your thread that didn't get you the response you expected. Sorry, but nobody have time for some dumb questions. What was the thread about?
Re: Romancelanders Are bad people by xtervaganza(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lol

Re: Romancelanders Are bad people by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Eayah sorry nigga!! grin cheesy
Re: Romancelanders Are bad people by Mhizkel(f): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
#painment grin
Re: Romancelanders Are bad people by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
if e pain u
. . . . what an As.s, have a heart !

(1) (Reply)

INTRESTING :AWKWARD But Great Moments I Will Never Forget..add Your Own. / 강남키스방 논산키스방 ॥BAMWAR8。C0M॥ 부천키스방 더클래식 ▲ 밤전 / I Think I Had A center of gravity Orgasm. Help People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.