Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly (4808 Views)

Wrongly Used Phrase Most Romancelanders Are Guilty Of / Male Romancelanders Are Kids And Hardly Changes Their Boxers / 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Gone are the days when romance section could boast of a good number of ladies who are not only beautiful and intelligent, but also well mannered. That era has gone.

Now all we have here are dumb grostesquely ugly female species floating around this section looking for the slightest opportunity to _cock tease and have whatever little ego they have stroked by thirsty boys who lack self-control.

And isn't it bad enough that they are unintelligent and ugly? Yet they are very insultive.

It's a shame really

This section is gradually losing its appeal.

7 Likes

Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by BiafranBushBoy: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
lol
Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Harwoyeez(m): 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan oo grin shocked dem don do u strong thing

7 Likes

Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Saintsammurai(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Takes seat with popcorn and chilled alomo bitters... world war 3 just started..i wish idowuogbo and missclassy are still here..

2 Likes

Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
what ASUU and unemployment caused

see how dis one carry woman matter for head chai grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by pocohantas(f): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Painful but true.
...it's not just the females though. I think it's general.

8 Likes

Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Painful but true.

It's general.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Takes seat with popcorn and chilled alomo bitters... world war 3 just started..i wish idowuogbo and missclassy are still here..
Do you know miss.classy in person?
Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by newyorks(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
...and they can slay for africa

1 Like

Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
*grabs popcorn*
Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Saintsammurai(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

Do you know miss.classy in person?
No babe i dnt know her in person... We were like cats and rats during her days...but i do admire her personality..
Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Painful but true.
It's good this is coming from a female.

Yeah, the guys also have their part in the whole thing, but that is nothing compared to the behaviour of the ladies.
Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
what ASUU and unemployment caused
see how dis one carry woman matter for head chai grin
I just returned from work.
Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
izit only pop corn? .. GRABS AGEGE BREAD WITH CHILLED KUNU

4 Likes

Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
No babe i dnt know her in person... We were like cats and rats during her days...but i do admire her personality..
Okay.
Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Harwoyeez:
Eleyi gidi gan oo grin shocked dem don do u strong thing
What are you talking about?
Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Adaumunocha(f): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jared77:

What are you talking about?
I think you should take up a placard and protest against it... You'll reach more audience.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Yep, missclassy was a bit fun, not to mention she had a rare strain of lunancy bordering on witchcraft.

3 Likes

Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lolz
Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by olamitiwale(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Light---Checked
Speaker---Checked
**Lemme find seat before this get hot**
Chair---Set
Porcorn---Ready
***Sit and cross leg***

Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Skain(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
bobo n para... cheesy
Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I think you should take up a placard and protest against it... You'll reach more audience.
I did not quote you, you snivelling little nose-poker. Lame comment though.

4 Likes

Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
newyorks:
...and they can slay for africa
Uh? Let's not even go into their fashion sense. Terrible af.

3 Likes

Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin true
Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Adaumunocha(f): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jared77:

I did not quote you, you snivelling little nose-poker. Lame comment though.
You wanted attention ryt? How can a matured man come back from work and the first thing is to open a misogynistic thread? Odiegwu. Why don't you show us your handsome face na. Itibolibo.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by onyeezeigbo: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Every generation have their sets
Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Pls can i sit with you?
Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Emhicee(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Sorry bro... It's the times we are in...
Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Maxi112: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
lolz

na wah oh.
Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You wanted attention ryt? How can a matured man come back from work and the first thing is to open a misogynistic thread? Odiegwu. Why don't you show us your handsome face na. Itibolibo.
You are the one seeking attention with your dumb posts, stop projecting your self on me.

If telling the obvious truth means I am a misogynist, then i am proud to be one and I completely understand why you would say that because you are ugly and unintelligent as well hence your grief on the matter.

Losers will always sympathise with losers.

7 Likes

Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Blackhawk01: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:

Preach sister, preach. kiss
Re: This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly by Saintsammurai(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
flamee:
Pls can i sit with you?
yes you can, infact you dnt have to ask,, anytime u see me sitting down, just sit on my laps without asking... ure free with me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Ain't Sh*t!!! / My Chat With a slay queen / What Does This Girl Want From Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.