Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! (13943 Views)

5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Will Not Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by KunleOshob(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2009
@godson
A true christian leader that is following the teachings of christ would NEVER indulge in such excesses and start giving excuses that it is needed to spread the gospel whilst the poor and needy around you are starving and even yet to hear the gospel. There is no point justifying it just becos the was carried out by a church leader you respect, afterall no matter what he claims he is just a man and he is not more important in the sight of God than that poor muslim beggar on the street whose soul is lost. Our pastors should also live by example and not use gospel to cover up or indulge in excesses. They shd be accountable to the flock as well.
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by GODSON2009(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Buzz ! That plane worth billion, we have million of beggars and destitute, come to my area and see how Rccg members are suffering, is buying jet the right thing
how many of the almajiris in the north and south and all over nigeria have your muslim leadership helped out,or is the principle of zakat lost on you and your islamyou have enough to buy bombs,swords,guns to "protect yourselves" yet your muslim children are sniffing gums,petrol,embalming chemicals,gutter fumes e.t.c
KunleOshob:

@godson
A true christian leader that is following the teachings of christ would NEVER indulge in such excesses and start giving excuses that it is needed to spread the gospel whilst the poor and needy around you are starving and even yet to hear the gospel. There is no point justifying it just becos the was carried out by a church leader you respect, afterall no matter what he claims he is just a man and he is not more important in the sight of God than that poor muslim beggar on the street whose soul is lost. Our pastors should also live by example and not use gospel to cover up or indulge in excesses. They shd be accountable to the flock as well.
again,i will say this based on the fact that i am a member of the redeemed church,one thing we must not fail to realise is that pastor adeboye on his own,or the church collectively cannot solve nigeria's problems, you should hold your leaders accountable for that,he can only do his own bit which he is doing.
secondly,the fact that the man does not talk or shout unnecessarily about his charity works doesnt mean he isnt doing anything,

i will let u all into some of his private charities which you might not know,
go to ifewara his home town, he gave not less than 1 billion naira in total for a micro finance scheme,not only for the town,but for underlying areas as well,both muslims,christians,even idol worshippers have acessed out of thesze loans, at a time he was told some people were just collecting the money without utilising it well,but he told them not to worry,and till date he is still funding them.

also his wife,pastor mrs adeboye has her own children's charity and they sponsor the building of schools and other stuffs needed for children to sucessfully complete schools,not just in nigeria,but as far as malawi,any redeemed member in uk and the us will tell you interested members prayed and donated towards the malawi outreach last year/this year but they are not in the habit of shouting or looking for photo opportunities with world leaders or politicians on account of their charities,neither are they looking to steal anyone's money,thas why you dont know about these things,

this is outside of all the individual giving pastor adeboye does both on behalf of himself,and his family, i challenge you to ask any redeemed pastor or any church he has ever visited,and they will tell you that nobody gives more than pastor adeboye,funny thing is that he doesnt pay his own tithes in redeemed but depper life or other churches
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Abuzola(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2009
Don't be ridiculous, We are talking of single billionaire and not zakat
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by KunleOshob(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2009
@Godson
But pastor Adeboye also preaches the false doctrine of tithes, does that not make him a false prophet?2peter2:1-3.
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by GODSON2009(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2009
KunleOshob:

@Godson
But pastor Adeboye also preaches the false doctrine of tithes, does that not make him a false prophet?2peter2:1-3.
obviously you r a christian,so il ask you
do you believe in the word of the lord that says for us not to speak ill of anointed men of GOD?as for false doctrine,while i disagree with you,i am not in the habit of talking that way or analysing men of GOD

my own stance and this is personal is that
1.as long as no one forces me to give tithe,offerings e.t.c then im not bothered,let us be completely honest do you think people parting with money they cant afford are being forced to?

they r not ,its a nigerian thing to act bigger than we r worth,think about this,and im sure you have seen a few ppl do this,when ppl want to put coins in the envelope,why do they hide or do it when all eyes are closed did pastor adeboye or anyone tell them not to put coins in?

the point of my preamble is that,it has nothing to do with doctrine or no doctrine,it is down to people who know what they r worth outside the church,trying to impress their fellow church goers,the woman in the bible that is now so synonymous with widows mite,put in the little she could afford in plain view of the church,or how did jesus know that it was a widow's mite?
did the bible mention these that put in large sums of money?no
Abuzola:

Don't be ridiculous, We are talking of single billionaire and not zakat
yea roight and there are no muslim billionaires in nigeria??you r hilarious grin
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Tudor6(f): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2009
Its ridiculous what these goons say to defend their crooked pastors. . . .
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Tudor6(f): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2009
GODSON2009:

what is with us nigerians and the blame game??
tb joshua came,he didnt spend any money on himself,but was spending on the disabled,widows e.t.c you nigerians said he was the devil and he got his power from satan,even with the man's wide acceptance abroad.

Shut up!
Who started the allegations against TB joshua if not pentecostal pastors and PFN of which your beloveth pastor adeboye is a member. Even till today PFN refuse to recognise pastor joshua as christian.

Dumb nigerians were only towing the lines of ther criminal pastors.
now,and you are going on about functioning government, how many private jets does the oral roberts family have?
how about keneth hagin?
mike murdoch?if you have not been to tulsa oklahoma,ask anyone how big the oral roberts university is,then you will realise redemption camp and the rest are child's play,now tell me was the clintons,bushes,obamas e.t.c functioning all these time or nay?
let us leave the pastor and his personal ministry alone and concentrate on the nigerian government,AGAIN we the members are not complaining,and there are more than one ways for pastors these days to make money, tithes and offerings are soo old fashioned
With this I wonder if you're educated at all.
How else does pastors like Adeboye make money if not from tithes, offerings and donations?
Does he have any other job?
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Tudor6(f): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2009
GODSON2009:
i will say this based on the fact that i am a member of the redeemed church,one thing we must not fail to realise is that pastor adeboye on his own,or the church collectively cannot solve nigeria's problems, you should hold your leaders accountable for that,[/b]he can only do his own bit which he is doing.

Emm which leaders?
Is it the same OBJ who he was best pals and spiritual father to?

Or Yar'adua who was rigged into power yet the holy pastor was the first to go conduct thanksgiving service for the "new" government?

Howabout the unconstitutional and illegal presidential import waiver granted to the G.O by OBJ because they are friends?

Is that how jesus and prophets like elijah woulda behaved to such corrupt politicians?

Face it, your retarded G.O is part of our problem.
[b]secondly,the fact that the man does not talk or shout unnecessarily about his charity works doesnt mean he isnt doing anything,
Oh, but the man would SHOUT each time he's asking for donations, right?

He won't fail to make noise when he opens an RCCG branch in Texas. He shouts when he's written a totally useless book and urge members to buy. He buys a jet SHOUT. Orders four more jets we won't hear word. . . .But when it comes to charity he's totally secretive. . . . Do you think people are stupid?

Let me tell you, you do not need to make noise when you're massively into charity. . . YOUR WORKS WILL SPEAK LOUDEST FOR YOU.
I'm still waiting for a faint whisper from daddy GOat.

i will let u all into some of his private  charities which you might not know,
go to ifewara his home town, he gave not less than 1 billion naira in total for a micro finance scheme,not only for the town,but for underlying areas as well,both muslims,christians,even idol worshippers have acessed out of thesze loans, at a time he was told some people were just collecting the money without utilising it well,but he told them not to worry,and till date he is still funding them.

also his wife,pastor mrs adeboye has her own children's charity and [b]they sponsor the building of schools and other stuffs needed for children to sucessfully complete schools,not just in nigeria,but as far as malawi,[/b]any redeemed member in uk and the us will tell you interested members prayed and donated towards the malawi outreach last year/this year but they are not in the habit of shouting or looking for photo opportunities with world leaders or politicians on account of their charities,neither are they looking to steal anyone's money,thas why you dont know about these things,
CAN YOU PROVIDE SOURCES PLEASE?
Give us location and addresses of these facilities we might know people who need help.

this is outside of all the individual giving pastor adeboye does both on behalf of himself,and his family, i challenge you to ask any redeemed pastor or any church he has ever visited,and they will tell you that nobody gives more than pastor adeboye,funny thing is that he doesnt pay his own tithes in redeemed but depper life or other churches
Funny thing he knows how to collect but finds it difficult to give.

He prefers to build mega expensive universities with poor peoples money yet its totally beyond their reach. Spend 7bn on a church auditorium in the midst of poverty and suffering yet still charge the poor people N20 each time they wanna use the toilet.

Four jets are on the way, no prizes for guessing who's footing the bill.
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by GODSON2009(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2009
Tudór:

Shut up!
Who started the allegations against TB joshua if not pentecostal pastors and PFN of which your beloveth pastor adeboye is a member. Even till today PFN refuse to recognise pastor joshua as christian.
whoever you are,before i respond to your retorts,ill advice you to speak or address comments to me like an adult,my faith will not allow me to respond to you appropriately but if you want me to answer questions thrown at me,then please address me like i would you,the fact that this is an online forum doesnt give you the lincense to address people without decorum
to address the above,i have said it before that,pastor adeboye to my knowledge has never stood before the pulpit,and tell the whole of redeemed not to believe pastor tb joshua,secondly i read the interview and what pastor adeboye said was that he will minister in pastor tb joshua's church only after they have both sat down together,opened some portions of the bible,and clarified certain issues therein,he has never been the president of pfn pastor ayo oritsejafor is,and im sure you r not expecting pastor adeboye to tell him what to do?
Tudór:

Dumb nigerians were only towing the lines of ther criminal pastors.With this I wonder if you're educated at all.
How else does pastors like Adeboye make money if not from tithes, offerings and donations?
Does he have any other job?
like i said earlier,pls endeavour not to throw insults my way again sire,thanks as to this question yes there are other ways of making money except from tithes and offerings and donations.

in case you r not aware,every single donation which goes into the church coffers has to go through a process before a penny is withdrawn,pastor adeboye can propose with the advice of the relevant people projects that need being executed,and the church body will vote on it and make a decision, im sure you r not aware that the redeemed church does not belong to pastor adeboye?like deeper life to pastor kumuyi or winners to oyedepo, there are really old people who were there at the founding who still chair the governing boards and make decisions.
some of the ways he makes his money are
1.if pastor adeboye writes a book today,at least 70/80% of redeemed both in nigeria and abroad will buy a congregation of more than 5 million and counting figure out an idea of how much will accrue to him personally,independet of the church and he has done several books

2.he goes on speaking engagements,where they will give him honorarium,level of area pastors in redeemed get given amounts up to 1/2 million naira for honorarium depending on how big the church is use that to imagine how much pastor adeboye will be given?it is pertinent to note that honorarium is not by force,it is monies given to visiting men of GOD in appreciation of their coming ,if they are not given,they do not have a right to ask,in fact they dare not ask
3.his personal tapes and cds which are in hundreds are still selling like anything
now imagine these who are not members of redeemed and calculate and factor the figures into 1-3

he prays for eminent business ppl who bless him financially both in nigeria and especially abroad
a.a white woman gave him a whole house in birmingham uk
b.a white american businessman donated the hectares of land where the redeemd hold their american festival of life,he looked for pastor adeboye and when he met him,told him GOD sent him to give his church the parcel of land which is running into hundreds/tousans of hectares.ask anyone who has been to the american fol
c.his daily devotion,sunday school booklet come out every year and he has published his own bible all of which are selling in the millions, now do a rough calculation and tell me if he is not worth a couple of hundred millions
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by GODSON2009(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2009
Tudór:

Emm which leaders?
Is it the same OBJ who he was best pals and spiritual father to?
your nigerian political leaders who you r all too scared to face up to,but transfer your agression to men of GOD and churched doing their own thing.
good pals??arent we stretching the truth a bit too far to achieve our objectives here?no man or woman of GOD,will tell a sinner to go away from him,if pastor adeboye isolates himself from sinners,who then will he preach to,secondly if he gives obj a word of advice and he refuses to listen what should he have done?smack him over the head?
Tudór:

Or Yar'adua who was rigged into power yet the holy pastor was the first to go conduct thanksgiving service for the "new" government?
what has this got to do with pastor adeboye or redeemed
Tudór:

Howabout the unconstitutional and illegal presidential import waiver granted to the G.O by OBJ because they are friends?
realli?and you r soo sure of this?why dont you publicly show us the proof sire?
Tudór:

Is that how jesus and prophets like elijah woulda behaved to such corrupt politicians?
how exactly did jesus behave towards sinners?dude you need to read your bible,because jesus christ mixed with sinners of all kinds,tax collectors,prostitutes e.t.c
Tudór:

Face it, your retarded G.O is part of our problem.Oh, but the man would SHOUT each time he's asking for donations, right?
with the amount of cursing you have been doing,its obvious there are other issues,apart from this bothering you,and ill suggest you sort it out first, first g.o doesnt need to shout for offerings because the only money he can get out of it is his salary,second like i wrote in my earlier comment,he makes money independednt of church funds through his annointing and GOD given brain, he is a professor of mathematics applying his brilliance to delivering the word which people are buying into,part of which problem exactly?your country will be 49 years old tmorrow,remove that from g.o's age
Tudór:

He won't fail to make noise when he opens an RCCG branch in Texas. He shouts when he's written a totally useless book and urge members to buy. He buys a jet SHOUT. Orders four more jets we won't hear word. . . .But when it comes to charity he's totally secretive. . . . Do you think people are stupid?
why should he make a noise at the opening of a branch,when it is on record,that any church opening or function g.o goes to,he donates the highest,you wouldnt know all this simply because by nature he is not a big talker,the books might be useless to you,but we the ones buying it are not complaining so why are you trying to burst a vein sire?take it easy grin can you see you r contradicting yourself?why would he shout if he buys a jet,when the complaint all along has been that he didnt say anything about the jet in question untilla statement was released?and then do the biblical thing by keeping quiet about his charities, can you tsee the absurdity of your argument?
Tudór:

Let me tell you, you do not need to make noise when you're massively into charity. . . YOUR WORKS WILL SPEAK LOUDEST FOR YOU.
I'm still waiting for a faint whisper from daddy GOat.
CAN YOU PROVIDE SOURCES PLEASE?
true,and there was nowhere he made a noise as you put it,i mentioned charities here in reply to another comment so what are you on about? first off i or he doesnt need to convince you as that wouldnt change the size of meat on my rice today,neither will it add or subtract anything from g.o,you are entitled to tyour believes and i am not really bothered if you believe he is into charitable works or not,however being the last word i will say on the issue of the charities,we were given fliers with the details on it,which i have filled and returned back
Tudór:

Give us location and addresses of these facilities we might know people who need help. Funny thing he knows how to collect but finds it difficult to give.

next you will tell me to get the keys and personally take you to the locations lol check my comment above
[/quote]
He prefers to build mega expensive universities with poor peoples money yet its totally beyond their reach. Spend 7bn on a church auditorium in the midst of poverty and suffering yet still charge the poor people N20 each time they wanna use the toilet.
[quote]
and the alternative would have been for the church not to have built a university??
the alternative would have been for the church to pay for the mistakes both past and continuous the nigerian leaders continue to inflict on its citizens?
Tudór:

Four jets are on the way, no prizes for guessing who's footing the bill.
yes,and ill really advice you not to be bothered as long as your own funds are not included,and we the members of sound mind and body,eyes wide open are not complaining,rather ill advice you to either go to the politics section and vent your anger and frustrations as to how the leaders keep on raping the country with impunity.the redeemed church last i checked is a private religious organisation duly registered by the government,hence have a right to conduct their business the way they like without outside interference, the likes of oral robers,k hagin and co do what they/their ministeries need to do,and spend their money in their own order of priorities not attempting to overhaul the failing parts of the american welfare areas,the best a man of GOD can do,is to offer prayers,and to do his own bit for the betterment of the country in form of charities and leave the rest
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Abuzola(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2009
@godson- stop making fool of urself, what ur pastor is doing is unlawful
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2009
gbam! grin grin
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by GODSON2009(m): 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2009
Abuzola:

@godson- stop making fool of urself, what your pastor is doing is unlawful
its unlawful?do you listen to yourself or read your own comments sometimes?? grin how is it unlawful o festus keyamo
uplawal:

gbam! grin grin
seems you being a new convert has not allowed you to know your rightful place,women are meant to keep quiet when men are talking,didnt abuzola and olabowale tell you that women dont have a voice in islam? dont think you r still in redeemed o hold your mouth fe fe feem
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2009
@godson,are you refering to what ur stpaul said to you in the corinthians,pls thats not in the QURAN but its in the Bible,women have right in ISLAM but dnt in your BIBLE,or are you just knowing? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Abuzola(m): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2009
Lmao don't mind
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by GODSON2009(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2009
uplawal:

@godson,are you refering to what your stpaul said to you in the corinthians,pls thats not in the QURAN but its in the Bible,women have right in ISLAM but dnt in your BIBLE,or are you just knowing? tongue tongue tongue
really,its been a while i went to the mosque so maybe things have changed,but let me quickly give you your own size so that you can keep quiet grin

YUSUFALI: Allah (thus) directs you as regards your Children's (Inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females: if only daughters, two or more, their share is two-thirds of the inheritance; if only one, her share is a half. For parents, a sixth share of the inheritance to each, if the deceased left children; if no children, and the parents are the (only) heirs, the mother has a third; if the deceased Left brothers (or sisters) the mother has a sixth. (The distribution in all cases ('s) after the payment of legacies and debts. Ye know not whether your parents or your children are nearest to you in benefit. These are settled portions ordained by Allah; and Allah is All-knowing, Al-wise quran 4;11

And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! turn ye all together towards Allah, that ye may attain Bliss.
quran 24;31(i hope you have seen it now uplawal,lower your gaze when i a man am addressing you)me and you no dey for the same category(sings fela) i like this islam o grin grin

now here is the greatest bobshell
uplawa!!!!

The Prophet said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you." (bukhari 2;28)
im sure abuzola will dare not deny the bukhari hadith grin grin uplawal,pele o i told you that you don enter am you didnt believe me grin
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Abuzola(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2009
See this mumu, A wife is under the care of her husband thats why the inheritance for a man is high.

As for majority women seen in hell, yeah they were the unbelievers wives, who are ungrateful. Don't count ur wife out. Pele o
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by GODSON2009(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2009
why r you angry now,thank GOD you know i didnt write these verses myself,where is uplawal to read this o? grin grin
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2009
@godson, those women you saw are unbelievers,just like ur church sisters and co,or do u think the QURAN was sent to just muslims,dear,it was sent to the whole of humanity tongue tongue
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2009
@GODSON,even a fool would understand the above,or do they even teach you unorganised people how to share your property,or is that not why your people kill deceased children for greedy sake,cos you dnt have proper knowledge of that,
moreover,is it not the best for a woman to lower her gaze and cover their bodies for men they are not married to,you see, shame to xtiandom for their daughters has gone mad and gone starck naked in the MARKETS SQUARE
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by beejaei: 4:01am On Jan 01, 2010
I have been around here for sometime and I just think that I should say to becomerich and abuzola, "You sirs, are the most useless and dumbest excuses of human beings ever to bring your slowpokish and warped mind to this forum." I have checked different threads and the depth of your stupidity is unbelieveable. I salute ooooooooo. I hope never to see useless, dumb, shallow, dimwitted slowpokes like yourselves ever in my life again. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Halliema(f): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2010
na wa o, abeg free adeboye jor,
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by ilosiwaju: 7:22am On Jan 02, 2010
You know, feeding the poor by t.b. joshua seems more sensible to me than buying jets.
goodson, is your surname adeboye? just curious!
grin
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by KunleOshob(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2010
Imagine what good it would do to the body of christ and the whole of humanity if Adeboye should become truly born again and use the billions they collect from their members world wide monthly to actually do God's work as directed by Jesus himself in matthew 25:31-40 rather than using it to build monuments unto themselves, luxury jets and indulging in ostentanious living. Imagine how many millions of hungry can be fed, imagine how many homeless would be given homes/jobs, imagine how many orphans would be given a new lease of life and sent to schools, imagine how many area boy and touts would be rehabilitated, imagine the real impact to society it would be, imagine the impact the body of christ would be having to the cause of humanity which is what christ really charged his followers to do. We christians should start thinking, are we actually following the teachings of christ or the teachings of our pastors which they package as the will of God.

Matthew 15:8-9:

8 ‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
9 Their worship is a farce,
for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by ttruth(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2010
@post :

Where is the proof for this post ?

@uplawal :

How can black stone (allah) be wise ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oraisa girl.
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by AbuZola3(m): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2010
t.truth:

@post :

Where is the proof for this post ?

@uplawal :

How can black stone (allah) be wise ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oraisa girl.

To hell with blackstone, but as for the carpental god who cried like malu is a huge disgrace angry
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by ttruth(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2010
Abu Zola:

To hell with blackstone, but as for the carpental god who cried like malu is a huge disgrace angry

To hell with blackstone ? Saudi Arabian black stone is your god. Why are you dissing the black stone now ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Black stone of Kabah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is the same black stone that Farouk Muttalab was willing to die for by blowing himself up. Deluded sick bunch of people.

I don't worship carpental god. I worship the true GOD. God Almighty. The I am that I am. The God of Israel.

I pity you worshippers of black stone of Kabah you called Allah. You better repent before you go to hell where Muhammed is . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by GODSON2009(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2010
uplawal:

@godson, those women you saw are unbelievers,just like your church sisters and co,or do u think the QURAN was sent to just muslims,dear,it was sent to the whole of humanity tongue tongue
lol so they r now unbelievers ok why dont you tell me how properties are to be shared with pious believing muslim females grin grin
i can see you r now having a bit more confidence to defend islam than before but with hollow facts to back ur points up
uplawal:

@GODSON,even a fool would understand the above,or do they even teach you unorganised people how to share your property,or is that not why your people kill deceased children for greedy sake,cos you dnt have proper knowledge of that,
moreover,is it not the best for a woman to lower her gaze and cover their bodies for men they are not married to,you see, shame to xtiandom for their daughters has gone mad and gone starck unclothed in the MARKETS SQUARE
its not christians who kill deceased children,its you africans who do that white people dont kill each other over properties once there is a properly notarised will which has been made public
ilosiwaju:

You know, feeding the poor by t.b. joshua seems more sensible to me than buying jets.
goodson, is your surname adeboye? just curious!
grin
of course now no one is arguing that point,how do you knopw conclusively that pastor adeboye is not feeding or empowering the poor in his own way?
first remember rccg is bigger than tb joshua's church.
second go through my earlier posts you will see where i gacve an example of pastor adeboye giving like 1 billion naira to the ifewara community micro finance bank to lend out to the poor is that not charity?
his wife also frints a charity building schools n stuffs in various african countries,the fact that the man does not talk or shout by nature and will never grant press interviews is why these things are not known
and lastly no my surname is not adeboye i am perfectly happy and ok with my own father smiley
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by AbuZola3(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2010
Shame on black stone
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by harakiri(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2010
Funny thing is you will see an army of posters ready to defend these pastors till death do them part!
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by GODSON2009(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2010
i ll swiftly ignore your comments after taking a look at your screen name and deciding that i ll better steer clear of you
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Devonian(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2010
Recently, the punch reported (http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201001284233884) that Akingbola‘s asset in the UK had been frozen. These assets, amongst others, include properties at: Milverton Road, Ikoyi, Lagos; Amazing Grace Plaza, Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos; No. 2, Bedwell Road, Ikoyi; No. 26 Chester Terrace, London, England, NW1 4ND; No. 65 Gove-End Road, London NW8 9NH, England, No. 8 Connaught Street, London W2 2AH, England (You needed to have won lottery to have properties at these UK addresses: the wages of an astronaut, a neuro surgeon and other top notch professions won't secure one person simultaneous ownership of houses at these UK addresses)

What does this say about PASTOR ADEBOYE, considering the fact that Erastus Akingbola is ONE OF ADEBOYE'S PASTORS? How is THE REDEEM CHURCH, where Akingbola continues to serve as a PASTOR, portrayed through this? Given that Akingbola has not been defrocked, in spite of his multitude of financial misdemeanours, how does this depict the Redeem Church? Is the REDEEM CHURCH itself not in need of REDEMPTION? Apart from mental illness of blind followership, can you really trust anyone these days, including PASTOR ADEBOYE, the so called Servant of God? Given, Akingbola‘s connectedness with the AEROPLANE purchased by THE REDEEM CHURCH (http://allafrica.com/stories/200903100131.html), what does this say about other assets of this church, and how can one rationally adjudge other assets of the Redeem Church? What's the implication of this for other church ministers (http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/opinion/2009/mar/17/opinion-17-03-2009-001.htm) flying around in jets?

Which professions and professionals can youngsters look up to as role models, these days? Growing up, one looked up to lawyers (these days many, though not all, are charge and bail experts: period); one looked up to bankers (today, they’re, in the main, no different from armed robbers); youngsters looked up to Politicians—the likes of Bisi Onabanjo, Adekunle Ajasin, et al who selflessly served this country—(today, they’re all looters who deserved to be eliminated: the Jerry Rawlings style). This connection raises a million questions which sociologists of religion ought to be concerned with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does The Muslim Also Pay Tithes Or Offering? / Brëast Feeding A Man In Islam / True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.