Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? (4599 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by kingIfey(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Why is it that most men cheat as if it were an inclination, a tendency that is inevitable in manhood?
Most men make it seem like cheating is what defines a 'real man'. Having as many conquests as King Solomon couldn't even have.
Then, when you are full of candour for your partner, you are tagged "juu man'' huh? huh.
Then, some men get to lie about the number of ladies they have consummated with, as though some grammy awards were given the person with an outrageously high statistics of bedded female density...LOL

Why then is it repulsive when women cheat?
Why are they more punished for sexual offences than men?
Even when a woman is raped, and it becomes obvious that she has been raped, some societies in the world tend to look at her in a demeaning way.

Have you even noticed that in most marriages or relationships, a woman condones her husband's or boyfriend's promiscuity ; but when she mistakenly makes love to her husband's or boyfriend's best friend, her husband instantly gets a heart-attack at the unravelling of such painful truth.. grin

So I have to ask also...
Is it genetically inbuilt in men to cheat?

http://www.thisvoice.net/category/ifeys-column/
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by benedictnsi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
I guess the woman should be subject to the husband
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by hamzakito(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
brb
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
The Bible instructed that the woman should be subject to the husband

That's not a valid answer. The bible is the holy book for just Christians and although it was inspired by God, it was written by the Jews over a thousand years ago. Apostle Paul gave those marital instructions when writing to the romans, and he instructed them according to their tradition.

So when giving answers to questions like this, please don't use the phrase; the bible instructed, cause not everyone is a christian.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by kingIfey(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
The Bible instructed that the woman should be subject to the husband

In other words, the bible made men to cheat more than ladies, and offer more punishment to ladies for a sin of equal gravity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by kossyablaze(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Because they are the bedrock of the society

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by kingIfey(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
kossyablaze:
Because they are the bedrock of the society

And men are the bedsand? You make it sound like men are the useless entities..LOL grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
The scolds began when WOMEN started MOANING when being SCREWED by vengeful DANGLES.
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
There are reasons:

The se.x organ of women is inside which means it is kept for someone while that of the men is outside which signifies that it belongs to the public.

Man can't be trusted with value because he is careless

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by IamLEGEND1: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
na me u dey ask?
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by kossyablaze(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
kingIfey:

And men are the bedsand? You make it sound like men are the useless entities..LOL grin
we are animals without women.... Ask 2pac....play keep your head up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by kingIfey(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
pinceprinz:
The scolds began when WOMEN started MOANING when being SCREWED by vengeful DANGLES.

LOL...can you paint more pictures of that?
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by kingIfey(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
There are reasons:

The se.x organ of women is inside which means it is kept for someone while that of the men is outside which signifies that it belongs to the public.

Man can't be trusted with value because he is careless

Hmmm undecided I am thinking about this illustration. it is one kind sef..LOL.
So the dangling thing is for public use?
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by kingIfey(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
na me u dey ask?

No..Yes..No..Yes...I mean..choose which one
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by trapQ: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
because men are just a bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by trapQ: 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
mumu.... the bible says flee fornication and all sexual sins. where did it include gender??

the bible also commands men to love their wives. you can't cheat on someone you claim to love
benedictnsi:
I guess the woman should be subject to the husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
Logic:
When a key can open many lock:we praise the key and call it master key.
But when a lock can be opened by many keys; wow, the lock is fucking useless and deserve to be replaced.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
kingIfey:

Hmmm undecided I am thinking about this illustration. it is one kind sef..LOL.
So the dangling thing is for public use?

Yeah, men don't have private parts, it's pubic area.
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by benedictnsi(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
mumu.... the bible says flee fornication and all sexual sins. where did it include gender??

the bible also commands men to love their wives. you can't cheat on someone you claim to love

So where did your bible applaud calling someone names...... Like you stupendously called me mumu

No doubt, you are a pegan
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by virginboy1(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
WarRLaY:
Logic:
But when a lock can be opened by many keys; wow, the lock is fucking useless and deserve to be replaced.
Badt guy!!! lol

But Cheating is not an excuse. Conji ehnnnn
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by trapQ: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
your hypocrisy drove me to say that. moreover you insulted me back. that makes us even now.
benedictnsi:

So where did your bible applaud calling someone names...... Like you stupendously called me mumu

No doubt, you are a pegan
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by virginboy1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
because men are just a bunch of hypocrites
because some men are bunch of hypocrites.It is better this way
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wanna look for trouble
grin grin grin grin

Women gets scolded for cheating becos its believed we av more sense than the.......u know
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
kingIfey:

LOL...can you paint more pictures of that?

Ok, This is it

Moan: verb
1. make a long, low sound expressing physical or
mental SUFFERING or sexual pleasure.
2. complain or grumble, typically about something
trivial.

Now, th
E message of the dangles when ministering is

Man; if u cheat

Woman; I will suffer

Man; If u cheat

Woman; I will suffer.

The reason why when you thrust , she moans. Nature speaks but we're usually too deaf to hear.
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by trapQ: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
a sharpener sharpens yh. . and after a while when the pencil gets too short, its discarded and replaced by a brand new one.

how that for logic
WarRLaY:
Logic:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by benedictnsi(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
your hypocrisy drove me to say that. moreover you insulted me back. that makes us even now.

Sorry....
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by trapQ: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
bless you grin
virginboy1:
because some men are bunch of hypocrites.It is better this way
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by kingIfey(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
WarRLaY:
Logic:

This really sounds weirdly philosophical undecided
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by Zeedarh(f): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Life itself isnt fair on women
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by kingIfey(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
a sharpener sharpens yh. . and after a while when the pencil gets too short, its discarded and replaced by a brand new one.

how that for logic

Your idea is the opponent of the idea that sees manhood as a key.. LOL.
So when the ladies must have used men to the point of 'diminishing return', they fling then away and move to better cuisine.
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by kingIfey(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
I can't help but laugh at the analogy... Lwkmd cheesy

pinceprinz:

Ok, This is it

Moan: verb
1. make a long, low sound expressing physical or
mental SUFFERING or sexual pleasure.
2. complain or grumble, typically about something
trivial.

Now, th
E message of the dangles when ministering is

Man; if u cheat

Woman; I will suffer

Man; If u cheat

Woman; I will suffer.

The reason why when you thrust , she moans. Nature speaks but we're usually too deaf to hear.
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by Mhizkel(f): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hypocrisy at it peak.
A male is being praised for sleeping with different kindof girls. Some are praised as superman, badoo, etc.
While a female is being called a dog if seen with more than one man.
Who are we deceiving?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vaseline!!! (pics) / Ladies If He Still Uses This Towel Leave Him. / Is This The Most Creative Pre-wedding Photo So Far...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.