Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

When The Pastor Preaches - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Pastor Preaches (754 Views)

When The Pastor Says "Bring Your Problems To the Church" (hilarious Photo) / Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin In South Africa / In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Pastor Preaches by linkteddy(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2009
Hi people,

how will you all feel when you go to the church with your girlfriend or boyfriend and the pastor starts preaching about furnication and repentance and you all were so touched dat ur bf/gf jst walks to the alter to give his/her life to christ
Re: When The Pastor Preaches by essentialB(f): 7:24pm On May 01, 2009
I will folow him to the alter too. Let two of us continue in Christ too
Re: When The Pastor Preaches by iwefactria: 7:30pm On May 01, 2009
essentialB:

good idea smiley smiley smiley
Re: When The Pastor Preaches by dae(f): 7:46pm On May 01, 2009
iwefactria:

good idea smiley smiley smiley
I hear you! to be realistic--- are u sure u gonna do that tho?? and even if you do it, are u sure u not gonna fall back into the same fornication even that same night after ur bf takes a hot shower and is shirtless with the 6pack and his kini sticking out of his towel??
Re: When The Pastor Preaches by blacksta(m): 7:47pm On May 01, 2009
lol

i will follow her to the altar for the man of God to join so the fun continues
Re: When The Pastor Preaches by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 01, 2009
dae:

I hear you! to be realistic--- are u sure u gonna do that tho?? and even if you do it, are u sure u not gonna fall back into the same fornication even that same night after ur bf takes a hot shower and is shirtless with the 6pack and his kini sticking out of his towel??
wewll, the whole/main point of giving ur life to Christ is to flee evil which includes fornication. no be so?
Re: When The Pastor Preaches by sylve11: 10:57am On May 02, 2009
essentialB:

lol, i beg i no fit laugh o grin cool

OMO IBO:

wewll, the whole/main point of giving ur life to Christ is to flee evil which includes fornication. no be so?

iya, na till u hear sey dat pastor lash ur girlfiend b4 u go know sey no be so grin cool
Re: When The Pastor Preaches by Czarskit(m): 6:52pm On May 02, 2009
~ Relationshipism is not a sin ~
Re: When The Pastor Preaches by DamnWomen(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2009
Christians are the worst fornicators on the planet filled With so much Hypocrisy and lies to justify their born againism angry
Re: When The Pastor Preaches by 190: 11:28pm On May 02, 2009
@Damn Women
2nded

@Czarskit
3rded

@dae
4thed

but come 2 tink of it dae are u that R.AW! angry angry angry
Re: When The Pastor Preaches by yme1(f): 12:31am On May 03, 2009
@poster
nothing more to do than to join him and when you guys leave the church just go and insert one more sim card inside the phone and repent fully after that

that is till marraige before ypu plan on inserting any more sim tongue grin
Re: When The Pastor Preaches by sylve11: 6:49pm On May 03, 2009
shey be o cool
Re: When The Pastor Preaches by IFELEKE(m): 6:59pm On May 03, 2009
linkteddy:

Hi people,

how will you all feel when you go to the church with your girlfriend or boyfriend and the pastor starts preaching about furnication and repentance and you all were so touched dat ur bf/gf jst walks to the alter to give his/her life to christ
@Poster,
I'll re confirm my stand after the church prog. grin
A similar case happened to me while I was In school then.
I went to a R.C.F crusade with my girl then and we heard a powerful sermon that forced majority to the altar(me and my girl inclusive).after the programme, I soberly asked my girl about our clubbing the following day she kept quiet for a while and when I thought the game was over she looked at me and said should I come and meet you or you'll branch at my place?

(1) (Reply)

What Men Should Know In Online Dating / Need A Female Friend / Should I Take Her Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.