Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! (3109 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / My Girl Friend Is Hot I Swear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by Emmytrill(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
I need your help because I'm about going crazy.
I have been dating this girl for the past one year now, and I have always loved and stood by her through difficult times.she is 20.
Although I know she luvs me very much, she has other male frnds without strings attached and I allow her to interact with them because I trust her. Recently, she was raped by one of the guys and now she is 3 weeks pregnant for him. She also just gained admission into the university to study accounting.she has made up her mind to abort the baby, because of her educational pursuit and future. She also doesn't love the guy and I believe her. She said if I abandon her now she will kill herself! I don't want to involve myself in any abortion,I don't also want to watch her educational pursuit go up in flames because she is an orphan with siblings. The thought of how she must have been raped still gives me sleepless night! Please what do I do, I need ur urgent advice please.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by SeverusSnape(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
Raped by her male friend

How did this happen??... Why will she visit the so called male friend alone, while she's dating you??...Don't trust that girl, She may be lying.

My ex-girlfriend was nearly raped by one of her male friend, When she told me, I laughed hard; I was like "Good for you, Next time, you will know the kind of friend you visit".

To the girls, Some of your male friends are not worth visiting, Some guys are savages.

To the OP, If I were you, It's over between me and that girl, She should carry the cross together with the guy that "raped" her.

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
Why not ask her to file a formal complaint? If she was raped, she deserves justice for herself & for the baby..since u we're there with her, try to find ways to help her & support her.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by Slimzjoe(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
In My Niggah Larry's Voice who's a baby Daddy today "I kept mine, Do whatever you want to do with Yours" angry

Personally, I see nothing Wrong in getting Rid of an Unwanted and Unplanned Foetus undecided

Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by Slimzjoe(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
KashyBaby:
Why not ask her to file a formal complaint? If she was raped, she deserves justice for herself & for the baby..since u we're there with her, try to find ways to help her & support her.

If she was Raped in the Supposed Friend's House, then Nothing would be Done about it. Especially as it is a School Environment

Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ok if she was raped like she claims, then how did it come up whether she loves the guy that raped her or not? It doesn't add up. Rape & love don't usually form a part of a sentence. Either you're holding back some info in fear of being ridiculed for being a cuckold boyfriend or this whole thing is nonsense. Which is which?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
hmmmm this is serious sad Am coming lemme think
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by misspicy(f): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
And one boy will come here and say girls should not stop visiting guys... undecided if i hear say i visit male friend
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by donMIG(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Emmytrill:
I need your help because I'm about going crazy.
I have been dating this girl for the past one year now, and I have always loved and stood by her through difficult times.she is 20.
Although I know she luvs me very much, she has other male frnds without strings attached and I allow her to interact with them because I trust her. Recently, she was raped by one of the guys and now she is 3 weeks pregnant for him. She also just gained admission into the university to study accounting.she has made up her mind to abort the baby, because of her educational pursuit and future. She also doesn't love the guy and I believe her. She said if I abandon her now she will kill herself! I don't want to involve myself in any abortion,I don't also want to watch her educational pursuit go up in flames because she is an orphan with siblings. The thought of how she must have been raped still gives me sleepless night! Please what do I do, I need ur urgent advice please.

D guy wei rape her nko?
Just like dat?
Haba dis story fake some how na
U ma reason am
D guy dei jail abi him dei him house dei brag
RAPE MY GF...SMH...DEN IT'S EITHER UR DEAD BODY OR OUR DEAD BODIES!!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by zeetyzin(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Experienced something similar too...
D pregnancy was aborted tho...(legally)
And the guy...he Learnt a lesson he'll Neva forget..wouldn't go into details( very graphic)..
OP, I wouldn't advice u to abort o...but there are certain tins u cant juz keep.
For those blaming the girl, its no crime for a girl to have male friends nah, shit happens...
Stay with her...she needs you to overcome the trauma... God help you..
Peace..
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
She's not your wife Neither is she pregnant for you Oga, drop like she has ebola.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by deadZONE: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
If your raped first thing is to go
to the police give a statement
go to hospital and run check ups...

Buh in Nigeria a girl would be raped
she would go home and shut up....

then u come to NL and type bullshit
and expect me to reply u with an advice?
you and your girlfriends are both f00ls
infact the parents that brought her up are bigger fools.....
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by francoray(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
From your explanation, she was not forced! So why are you calling it rape! Believe me, when she gets to school she will get pregnant agaiin and she will call it rape.
Wake up OP and don't blind your eye with mumu love.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:

If she was Raped in the Supposed Friend's House, then Nothing would be Done about it. Especially as it is a School Environment

Rape is Rape regardless of the place where she was forced & harassed sexually boo...she deserved tat fair justice..

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by XavierBlue(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2015

American relationship: Ist day = Date.
2nd day = hug
3rd day = hug again
4th day = kiss
5th day = long kiss
6th day = sex .

Nigerian Relationship: 1st day = Toast
2nd day = Toast again
3rd day = Toast again
4th day = Agree
5th day = Date
6th day = Tried to hug but failed 7th day = Hug
8th day = Tried to kiss but failed 9th day = Kiss
10th day = Long kiss
11th day = Tried to have sex but failed
12th day = Tried to have sex but failed
13th day = Tried to have sex but failed again
14th day = RAPE !!!!!!

No intended pun above and not in any way correlated with your scenerio.

Charlie use your head and not your heart

Xavierblue
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
I'm glad you believe her and care about her. I think the abortion is a good thing. But you are in no way obligated to stay with her if you're against abortion. Just be kind to her. She can't keep you with her by threatening to kill herself, that's messed up..
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by prettyjo(f): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by Slimzjoe(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
KashyBaby:

Rape is Rape regardless of the place where she was forced & harassed sexually boo...she deserved tat fair justice..

Of Course she Does....But I know my Nigeria very well and the way our Justice System Works

Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by Eleniyan15: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
she wana kill her self

smh
wooos

#NextMovement

#DoTheRightThing@TheRightTime
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by Slimzjoe(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
donMIG:

D guy wei rape her nko?
Just like dat?
Haba dis story fake some how na
U ma reason am
D guy dei jail abi him dei him house dei brag
RAPE MY GF...SMH...DEN IT'S EITHER UR DEAD BODY OR OUR DEAD BODIES!!!!

What if she was just Doing "Stop it I like it" and the Guy saw it as Green Light to bang on...Then after the Activity, she's now feeling Guilt and shame of being Preg and Decided to say she was Raped undecided

Never Trust Females angry

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by gamaliel121(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Bros na lie.....she is lying, don't trust girls man, don't Bleep yourself up. RAPE fireee...
She allowed that Guy fucck her sweetly man..
Leave her let her kill herself...
No body raped her...
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by Deefuray(f): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Complicated story

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Whatever decision you make is right. you can leave her or stay with her.sad dont allow her to use emotional blackmail on you undecided .However, dont maltreat,blame or dump her. Consider this as a test of love which you have every right to fail yet would be worthy to pass.smiley
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by gamaliel121(m): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
misspicy:
And one boy will come here and say girls should not stop visiting guys... undecided if i hear say i visit male friend

Ma hear say them rape that babe..she go collect sweet diccking and grinding come dey for rape..she wan use that bobo head..
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
zeetyzin:
Experienced something similar too...
D pregnancy was aborted tho...(legally)
And the guy...he Learnt a lesson he'll Neva forget..wouldn't go into details( very graphic)..
OP, I wouldn't advice u to abort o...but there are certain tins u cant juz keep.
For those blaming the girl, its no crime for a girl to have male friends nah, shit happens...
Stay with her...she needs you to overcome the trauma... God help you..
Peace..

Dude, girls usually have an AMAZING 6th sense & can sense when someone likes us...like THAT *snap* My problem is not whether she has male friends or not, but visiting those male friends in their homes when you know that they have a "thing" for you. That can be CORRECTLY misinterpreted as mixed signals. If you have no romantic feelings for a guy that has feelings for
you, then you have no business visiting him ALONE, in the privacy of his home. That's undiluted stupidity. And besides, in most of these cases I feel that the girls are just crying rape to cover up their double dealing ways. It's not unheard of for some girls to cry wolf when they're either trying to get back at a guy or are trying to cover up how they got pregnant. I'm female too but I'm not going to be biased & stick up for stupidity or lies. Some females abuse the rape thing to their advantage because it's much easier to claim rape than admit to cheating. Females who visit men alone in private & end up getting "raped", only have themselves to blame. Sorry but I feel zero sympathy for that

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by donMIG(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:

What if she was just Doing "Stop it I like it" and the Guy saw it as Green Light to bang on...Then after the Activity, she's now feeling Guilt and shame of being Preg and Decided to say she was Raped undecided

Never Trust Females angry

Guy I no trust anything for skirts!!!
But no just screw my bae
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by Slimzjoe(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
donMIG:

Guy I no trust anything for skirts!!!
But no just screw my bae

Pray I don't meet her grin

Your bae? What makes you think you completely own her ni undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by zeetyzin(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Dude, girls usually have an AMAZING 6th sense & can sense when someone likes us...like THAT *snap* My problem is not whether she has male friends or not, but visiting those male friends in their homes when you know that they have a "thing" for you. That can be CORRECTLY misinterpreted as mixed signals. If you have no romantic feelings for a guy that has feelings for
you, then you have no business visiting him ALONE, in the privacy of his home. That's undiluted stupidity. And besides, in most of these cases I feel that the girls are just crying rape to cover up their double dealing ways. It's not unheard of for some girls to cry wolf when they're either trying to get back at a guy or are trying to cover up how they got pregnant. I'm female too but I'm not going to be biased & stick up for stupidity or lies. Some females abuse the rape thing to their advantage because it's much easier to claim rape than admit to cheating. Females who visit men alone in private & end up getting "raped", only have themselves to blame. Sorry but I feel zero sympathy for that
Hmmm...ure ryt sha...
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by donMIG(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Pray I don't meet her grin

Your bae? What makes you think you completely own her ni undecided

For ur mind
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
zeetyzin:

Hmmm...ure ryt sha...

Of course I'm right. They cross the safety boundary by going to these guys' homes. To me that's like jumping a fence to an enclosed lion at the zoo & then feigning cluelessness when the lion suddenly charges your way to maul your dumb ass.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! by SirDorianGray(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

God bless you for This....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him / She Is Heavily Blessed Front And Back / Any Deeper Life Single Lady On Nairaland ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.