Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him (3122 Views)

My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
I am messed up right now and I need your advice. I work in a company where I report directly to a lady.
My woe started when I went to her office one day to pick up a file. As I entered her office, my phone rang so I decided to take the call.
The call was a bit long so she decided to get the file for me from one of the file cabinets.
As she bent for the bottom drawer her skirt tore terribly exposing her panties.
The phone almost dropped from my hand. I tried to hurry out of the office but she called me back to help her go across the street to stitch it.
I was almost frozen. Ever since then she has been disturbing me to sleep with her.
She said she gave me the job because she love me. I just got married and don’t want to cheat.
Yesterday, she called me and and dropped the bombshell ” if you don’t sleep with me I will fire you”.
What do I do? I don’t want to lose that job. I am considering reporting her to my general manager but I am afraid of the consequence. Someone send this to me
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by Chanchit: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
Go nd die! I would write a better script.

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by Sunnymatey(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
B4 u go ahead 2 report her, ensure dat u hav an exibit to butress ur claim.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by gamaliel121(m): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sleep with her
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
think very well.

com bk later nd tell us wat u did.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by babyfaceafrica: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
Let her fire u...is that the only Job?
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by MrCork: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
Zceesneh:
I am messed up right now and I need your advice. I work in a company where I report directly to a lady.
My woe started when I went to her office one day to pick up a file. As I entered her office, my phone rang so I decided to take the call.
The call was a bit long so she decided to get the file for me from one of the file cabinets.
The phone almost dropped from my hand. I tried to hurry out of the office but she called mne back to help her go across the street to stitch it.
I was almost frozen. Ever since then she has been disturbing me to sleep with her.
She said she gave me the job because she love me. I just got married and don’t want to cheat.
Yesterday, she called me and and dropped the bombshell ” if you don’t sleep with me I will fire you”.
What do I do? I don’t want to lose that job. I am considering reporting her to my general manager but I am afraid of the consequence. Someone send this to me

...ONILA...THE NEST TIME U POST THIS YOR FAKE STORYS ON NAIRALAND. ... 10 YEAR BAN....AND NO BEGGIN!!!! (REAL TALK) angry

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by qoy1: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Try to let her understand that you are married...... and if she insists...... try reporting her
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
So d virgin is still around? Perpetuity!
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by snipesdam(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Zceesneh:
The phone almost dropped from my hand. I tried to hurry out of the office but she called me back to help her go across the street to stitch it.

Op I think your a banker. Just wondering which bank though. Well just do the needful.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
snipesdam:

Op I think your a banker. Just wondering which bank though. Well just do the needful.
someone i know not me
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by hoebamaa(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
If ur boss is married stay off,if not ride on...jst staying
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by Joygalore(f): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
undecided
Are you a MOD angry
MrCork:

...ONILA...THE NEST TIME U POST THIS YOR FAKE STORYS ON NAIRALAND. ... 10 YEAR BAN....AND NO BEGGIN!!!! (REAL TALK) angry
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by MrCork: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Joygalore:
undecided
Are you a MOD angry

....sweeery if ask me any more sacrametrick dumb questioons, u get automartic 6 month ban!! (REAL TALK) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by Joygalore(f): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ban my foot!
MrCork:

....sweeery if ask me any more sacrametrick dumb questioons, u get automartic 6 month ban!! (REAL TALK) angry
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by MrCork: 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Joygalore:
Ban my foot!

...WARNIN...3 STRIKE & YOU OUT!! angry
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by Joygalore(f): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
I dare you angry
MrCork:

...WARNIN...3 STRIKE & YOU OUT!! angry
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by MrCork: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Joygalore:
I dare you angry

...crackhead. .am warnin u...u will get ban..6 month..u aint even lightskin! !! angry
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by MrCork: 12:17am On Nov 21, 2015
Joygalore:
I dare you angry

^^^^she ran away. ..goat!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by Joygalore(f): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2015
Ran away?
I am not a coward,dumbo angry
MrCork:

^^^^she ran away. ..goat!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by adepiero: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2015
Report her at your own peril undecided

There are ways to deal with issue with common sense and this one requires that
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by MrCork: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Joygalore:
Ran away?
I am not a coward,dumbo angry

...u silly goat...u r very locky I like u...I will giv u 2more shances & if u dont start actin like ladies..I will pesonaly ban u for 11years an then make c sure u apologice to every londoner on nairaland (REAL TALK) angry
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Zceesneh:
picture or video showing your female boss forcing you to sleep with her or.........
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by Joygalore(f): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
You hippopotamus grin
I want to blow up those chances and see what you can do undecided

angry ...You can't do more than a church rat undecided
MrCork:

...u silly goat...u r very locky I like u...I will giv u 2more shances & if u dont start actin like ladies..I will pesonaly ban u for 11years an then make c sure u apologice to every londoner on nairaland (REAL TALK) angry
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by MrCork: 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Joygalore:
You hippopotamus grin
I want to blow up those chances and see what you can do undecided

angry ...You can't do more than a church rat undecided

b!tch I beg u plus calm down.....I will giv u another shance coz if I ban u....truss me..u will neve r ever find man on nairaland ....so plis be have yor sef or else I ban u!@(REAL TALK) undecided
undecided

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by Joygalore(f): 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
I dare you to ban me angry
MrCork:

b!tch I beg u plus calm down.....I will giv u another shance coz if I ban u....truss me..u will neve r ever find man on nairaland ....so plis be have yor sef or else I ban u!@(REAL TALK) undecided
undecided
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by MrCork: 12:43am On Nov 23, 2015
Joygalore:

...u stubborn cow...sadly u not a lady but a bush ilitarate woman..i am nut on yor level so pliss dont dont push me. I will bann u for 5years..goat! angry

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by MrCork: 6:50am On Nov 23, 2015
Joygalore:

...bored house wife....ok I will no longer ban u but instead' I will help turn u in to a lady so u dont this grace yor sef on nairaland. .. be have yorsef! undecided

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by adeniyia33(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2015
Then, what are u waiting for? Roll it

Zceesneh:
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by HomieQuan(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2015
u no put onga fr ur lie
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by Joygalore(f): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
I laugh at your stupidity grin
I had to peruse your topics and profile,from the first to the last topic,your brainless was displayed.
I never knew I was just bothering myself replying a retard.
I asked a simple question and you turned it to somethingelse,which shows you are just a disgruntled human being angry
I am done quoting you except you become nice and apply decorum in your typing wink
MrCork:

...bored house wife....ok I will no longer ban u but instead' I will help turn u in to a lady so u dont this grace yor sef on nairaland. .. be have yorsef! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016 Special Announcement By Optional1..... / Why!!!... / What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.