Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,734 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Is It True That Men And Women Love It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Men And Women Love It? (1365 Views)

Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win / 18 Things Women Do Behind Closed Doors That Men Probably Don't Know About. / 10 Ways Ladies Flirt That Men Don't Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by skyy04(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2009
I went to couple of clubs with my white friend on a saturday night in Manchester. For a change the aim is to get a one night stand however most of the clubs we went to was filled up with both sexes so action begins, amazingly most of the clubs we visited we realise that both sexes are after ladies.Inshort you see ladies dancing together, going to toilet, talking, laughing, some kissing all this together. Our desperation  to meet a lady on this faithful night yielded no fruit hence the coment from my friend.

"It seems both men and women are after pussy this days", ladies on board Is it true?
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by sistawoman: 7:35pm On May 01, 2009
stop going to the club on gay night and you will be ok.
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by justwise(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2009
skyy04:

I went to couple of clubs with my white friend on a saturday night in Manchester. For a change the aim is to get a one night stand however most of the clubs we went to was filled up with both sexes so action begins, amazingly most of the clubs we visited we realise that both sexes are after ladies.Inshort you see ladies dancing together, going to toilet, talking, laughing, some kissing all this together. Our desperation to meet a lady on this faithful night yielded no fruit hence the coment from my friend.

"It seems both men and women are after pussy this days", ladies on board Is it true?

Have u been sleeping?
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by skyy04(m): 7:47pm On May 01, 2009
@Justwise

I'm not sleeping, this are normal club for both sexes
The pussy in circulation is not enough for felas around not to talk ladies running after ladies
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by dae(f): 7:51pm On May 01, 2009
Well honey, why dont u get urself a Gf, at least, that will take care of your biznezz and u wont need to go "woman hunting" like u did with your oyinbo mates.
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by justwise(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2009
skyy04:

@Justwise

I'm not sleeping, this are normal club for both sexes
The pussy in circulation is not enough for felas around not to talk ladies running after ladies

I asked u that question cos u should know that lesbians and gays openly kiss even go far more in many clubs and pub in the UK, girls pull girls, nothing new there.gays does that as well.
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by Sauron1: 8:40pm On May 01, 2009
skyy04:

**speechless**
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by Secretz(f): 8:49pm On May 01, 2009
sistawoman:

stop going to the club on gay night and you will be ok.

lol grin
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by StrStruck(f): 8:52pm On May 01, 2009
Pussy is the new shit

Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by Igwe9(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2009
you and your friend need to get busy somewhere, lol
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by iice(f): 4:54am On May 02, 2009
skyy04:

I went to couple of clubs with my white friend on a saturday night in Manchester. For a change the aim is to get a one night stand however most of the clubs we went to was filled up with both sexes so action begins, amazingly most of the clubs we visited we realise that both sexes are after ladies.Inshort you see ladies dancing together, going to toilet, talking, laughing, some kissing all this together. Our desperation  to meet a lady on this faithful night yielded no fruit hence the coment from my friend.

Yes they dance together because they are more comfortable with each other or they don't want someone undesirable trying to dance with them.

Is it today you knew women go to the toilet together You know they talk, do make-up, borrow lipstick blah blah in the toilet, not necessarily anything sexual. 

I'm sorry, are women not supposed to talk and laugh with each other?

The kissing sef is not always what it seems.  .  .sometimes it's just to entice guys.  Is it not said, that most guys have a thing for two women making out? undecided.  .  .sometimes they are just drunk.  Girls kissing each other doesn't necessarily mean they are gay.  There is a difference between being gay and experimenting.

Or maybe you guys just lack skills undecided
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by IyaKadijat(f): 4:56am On May 02, 2009
LOL! It's the world we live in today.
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by bluespice(f): 5:27am On May 02, 2009
iice has said it all
tho girls kissing in bars to attract guys r not actually lebians
forgotten the name they call em undecided
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by sistawoman: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2009
bluespice:

iice has said it all
tho girls kissing in bars to attract guys r not actually lebians
forgotten the name they call em undecided

bi-curious
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by izeek(m): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2009
Iice, so wen 2 guys kiss in a bar, is 2 attract girls! Dnt knw dat.
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by justwise(m): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2009
sistawoman:

bi-curious

Or try-sexual
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by 190: 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2009
or 2ndhand approach!
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by chase4(m): 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2009
All these talk about same sex make out gives me that sick feeling undecided
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by TheSeeker(m): 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2009
The world is turning out to be in the same district as the Biblical Hell Fire. grin
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by iice(f): 2:17am On Jun 25, 2009
izeek:

Iice, so wen 2 guys kiss in a bar, is 2 attract girls! Dnt knw dat.

It is not the same. Women do not have fantasies of two guys making out.
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:28am On Jun 25, 2009
Ever since Samantha Jones (sex and the city) came out with "Try-sexual" The debate on sexuality has been firmly lodged in a very Grey area!!! I fear the world my kids will be born into. people sticking things into things . . . . .  lipsrsealed
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by skyy04(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2009
@NajaHaje

What are people sticking and where are they sticked to Please elaborate grin cheesy
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by TheSeeker(m): 4:32am On Jun 27, 2009
skyy04:

What are people sticking and where are they sticked to Please elaborate grin cheesy

Hmmmmm, why do you want to know?
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by Tudor6(f): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2009
So much kitten demand but little supply. . .guess thats how they feel in china too grin
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2009
well what do you expect when you enter a club? undecided
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by cheatmaker: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2009
Get your self a girl friend man. Dont be a gold digger
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by Rideon: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2009
Ladies love it more they only pretend.
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by biola44: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2009
;d :d ;d
Re: Is It True That Men And Women Love It? by Nautillus(m): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2009
iice:

Is it not said, that most guys have a thing for two women making out?

grin grin grin . . .True that . . .TRUE THAT . . .Me likeeee, . . .Likeeee

(1) (Reply)

I Like Her,but! / Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman? / Need Help On How 2 Win Her Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.