Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,709 members, 7,865,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

What Should She Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should She Do? (1362 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should She Do? by SoAmazing(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2009
A Nigerian lady married a Jamaican bloke a coupla years back in the U.K.The guy has about eleven rented properties in the U.K. all worth 2 million pounds and She's got a property in one of the choice destinations in London worth 2 million pounds(was bequeathed to her by her late father).She insisted on not having sex with him because her belief system doesn't allow it.After the marriage she got to know the guy's is not 'man enough'(impotent) and not ready to solve his problem.All he's interested in is financial security and money making.The lady's in a dilemma about child bearing and sexual satisfaction.What should she do?
Re: What Should She Do? by bluespice(f): 10:22pm On May 05, 2009
what yeye financial security?
they both worth the same thing abeg u n ur tales sha
Re: What Should She Do? by Secretz(f): 10:26pm On May 05, 2009
Sorry but in this case, I think she has every given right to leave.

1. He probably knew all along that he had this problem, (deceit)

2. He doesn't GIVE A SHIT! (no explanation needed here)

3. He is too obssessed with material wealth and money. (the love of money is the root of all evil).

4. Again HE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT!

Otherwise, she can stay put, as my grandpa always says IT'S YOUR LIFE!     grin
Re: What Should She Do? by SoAmazing(m): 10:29pm On May 05, 2009
If it's a tale to you then pray it doesn't happen to you or anyone you know.The guy is so much set in his ways and won't give a bulge.As a matter of fact, the papers have both of their names on her property while he's refused to put her name on any of his properties.What's you advice?
Re: What Should She Do? by whitelexi(m): 10:31pm On May 05, 2009
If she leaves now, shouldn't her property be shared?
Re: What Should She Do? by SoAmazing(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2009
Yeah, that's the big issue.According to the law here, she has to share the property with the bloke if she decides to back off.She never knew before the marriage that the guy wasn't 'man enough'.
Re: What Should She Do? by bluespice(f): 10:42pm On May 05, 2009
if she sues him to court its possible she gets away scot free

she can claim he was aware, forced her to have the property in both their names while refusing to include hers in his
Re: What Should She Do? by whitelexi(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2009
bluespice:

if she sues him to court its possible she gets away scot free

she can claim he was aware, forced her to have the property in both their names while refusing to include hers in his

He can claim he never knew about his condition, and if he can prove it medically, her case is as good as useless. If she decides to divorce him, then she'll go with less than a million pounds after settling the lawyers and legal fees e.t.c. This is why it is good to test drive the motor before purchase. . . especially where goods purchased cannot be returned grin grin
Re: What Should She Do? by SoAmazing(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2009
The guy's a british citizen while the lady's being here for 13 years and just 'bout getting her right of abode.For those who're conversant with british law, what's your take on this?
Re: What Should She Do? by SoAmazing(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2009
@whitelexi, I guess you got a point there.
Re: What Should She Do? by SoAmazing(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2009
The guy's so cute and good looking and no lady could've known he's dead 'down south'.
Re: What Should She Do? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:00pm On May 05, 2009
dude you sound gay. why not take the guy for yourself. after all anal sex doesnt require much
Re: What Should She Do? by bluespice(f): 11:02pm On May 05, 2009
emmm arent u a guy? undecided grin grin
Re: What Should She Do? by Secretz(f): 11:11pm On May 05, 2009
Both their names are on her property? Lool she's a bit stupid don't ya think?

Actually, my home girl who studied all that property law business said that if she takes him to court, whether he knew, she knew or whatever, they  are still going to take into account all his other properties in his name, and if she only has the one, she is likely to get it.

Any good judge would be able to see the guy has blatantly bleeped her over.
HE DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT! about sorting his impotency issues out and her ONE property is in both of their names, he also has 11 others in his name. ? ? ?  

grin
Re: What Should She Do? by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 05, 2009
am i missing a point here?! if he has 2million pounds worth of asset of his own and so does she, why should she or he has to give away anything.
they only have to share the common assets which stands at 4mill.
maybe i should read the thread again, i must have missed a corner.
and for the sex thnigy, one posters said it best:
THATS WHY YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TAKE HIM/HER FOR A "TEST DRIVE" BEFORE SIGNING ON THE DOTTED LINE.
Re: What Should She Do? by tope5000: 11:13pm On May 05, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

am i missing a point here?! if he has 2million pounds worth of asset of his own and so does she, why should she or he has to give away anything.[/b]they only have to share the common assets which stands at 4mill.
maybe i should read the thread again, i must have missed a corner.
and for the sex thnigy, one posters said it best:
[b]THATS WHY YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TAKE HIM/HER FOR A "TEST DRIVE" BEFORE SIGNING ON THE DOTTED LINE.

Wondering the same thing myself undecided
Re: What Should She Do? by SoAmazing(m): 11:18pm On May 05, 2009
@ThiefofHearts, if you ain't got any candid or honest advice on a crucial issue why not step on.You don't have to talk for the sake of talking.Everyone's not like you, okay?How do you know anal sex doesn't require much?Sure you've been there, right?If that's what you do then know it's not good for you.I'm straight to the hilt.Stay with the thread or lose it.

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? by CrazyMan(m): 9:50am On May 06, 2009
Impotency can be treated; but if the lady needs sex so urgently and she can’t resist the urge; then she should go for vibrators, cheating on an impotent husband is a crime sin; also, if her hubby finds out, he might divorce her on the grounds of marital infidelity; so she won’t have a share in his wealth.

So if I were her, I would lay low until I’ve gotten every penny of my share then I would em . , em … you know the rest of the story. lipsrsealed
Re: What Should She Do? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:44pm On May 06, 2009
gaylord focker cheesy
Re: What Should She Do? by SoAmazing(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2009
@ThiefOfHearts, I see you got no scruples one bit.Unfortunately it's filthy ladies like you who dress up on a Sunday morning to go to church to worship the God you know.What's the shit you're dropping around here got to do with the thread?Bitch on with your intrigues.

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:04pm On May 06, 2009
The more you run your faggoty mouth, the more you expose yourself. Continue sho ti gbo? King Adodi grin
Re: What Should She Do? by follypimpi(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2009
@TOH

Adodi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: What Should She Do? by TonexD(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2009
To me de girl is stupid 4 dat.
since she does not want to go into sxual relationship, she should have croschecked
properly b4 saying i do. grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Should She Do? by SoAmazing(m): 5:11pm On May 06, 2009
@ThiefOfHearts, I see you're trying pretty hard to patronise me.For your information, I don't buy what your sell, okay?

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:26pm On May 06, 2009
you should buy a dictionary.
Re: What Should She Do? by platinumnk(f): 5:33pm On May 06, 2009
SoAmazing! If youre honestly trying to help your friend, then ignore the bullSh!t. angry
I feel for the girl, some ppl want to keep to themselves before they marry.

The guy sucks for real.

She should sue

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? by follypimpi(m): 5:34pm On May 06, 2009
For me i will always HAMMER b4 Marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? by bigbumper(f): 5:44pm On May 06, 2009
SoAmazing!:

The guy's a british citizen while the lady's being here for 13 years and just 'bout getting her right of abode.For those who're conversant with british law, what's your take on this?

Let her behave herself, get her permanent residency as his spouse first, then she can worry later whether to unleash the beast in her cool
Re: What Should She Do? by follypimpi(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2009
@Big-Bumper
Am so so in the mood now,Come to my yard now.
Re: What Should She Do? by platinumnk(f): 6:23pm On May 06, 2009
follypimpi:

@Big-Bumper

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? by bigbumper(f): 7:19pm On May 06, 2009
platinumnk:

shocked shocked shocked

What angry Close your eyes and your mouth jooo cheesy

follypimpi:

@Big-Bumper

You don't have to ask me twice cheesy not especially after that dissapointing performancesession with Ogidiboy, which was utter tosh cheesy grin cheesy

Would be there as soon as I finish dismantling the dancing pole installed in my bedroom which I intend to bring along to facilitate things wink wink wink
Re: What Should She Do? by follypimpi(m): 7:26pm On May 06, 2009
big_bumper:

What angry Close your eyes and your mouth jooo cheesy

You don't have to ask me twice cheesy not especially after that dissapointing performancesession with Ogidiboy, which was utter tosh cheesy grin cheesy

Would be there as soon as I finish dismantling the dancing pole installed in my bedroom which I intend to bring along to facilitate things wink wink wink

Okay please don't be long cos the bed is all warmed up 4 ya.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You, As A Man, Know What The Woman Finds Attractive? Women Tell Us! / I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! / He Wants To Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.