Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Guys!!! Can You Marry A Lady That Has Slept With Two Of Your Best Friends?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Can You Marry A Lady That Has Slept With Two Of Your Best Friends?? (603 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!! Can You Marry A Lady That Has Slept With Two Of Your Best Friends?? by Jayjezey: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
Guys!! can you marry a lady who has slept with two of your best friends under your watch??
Re: Guys!!! Can You Marry A Lady That Has Slept With Two Of Your Best Friends?? by sojax2cool(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
No
Re: Guys!!! Can You Marry A Lady That Has Slept With Two Of Your Best Friends?? by Beesluv: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
HELL NO. I don't do okrika
Re: Guys!!! Can You Marry A Lady That Has Slept With Two Of Your Best Friends?? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
She must be a harlot
Re: Guys!!! Can You Marry A Lady That Has Slept With Two Of Your Best Friends?? by abdulhadi101(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lols..marry ke, jst sleep with ha and complete d treble, since na to sleep with ur friends she sabi pass sad

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Can You Marry A Lady That Has Slept With Two Of Your Best Friends?? by eljp(m): 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Never!!! because sometimes or somehow she will still sleep with dem in future, if we are still close.....
Re: Guys!!! Can You Marry A Lady That Has Slept With Two Of Your Best Friends?? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jayjezey:
Guys!! can you marry a lady who has slept with two of your best friends under your watch??

No
Won't even friend her
Re: Guys!!! Can You Marry A Lady That Has Slept With Two Of Your Best Friends?? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2015
how can a mentally stable guy even think of marrying a girl that fked his two friends ?!?! the FVCK!!!!
Re: Guys!!! Can You Marry A Lady That Has Slept With Two Of Your Best Friends?? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

See The Message A Woman Is Sending To Her Fiancee's Baby Mama / The Story Of Life... A Fridge's Point Of View / 6 Questions You Can Ask A Girl And Make Her Get In The Mood Instantl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.