Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Picture: Question For The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture: Question For The Ladies (1471 Views)

For The Ladies – Is He A Master At 0ral? 4 Signs He Has A Small pen!s / Sexy Beard Styles That Might Turn The Ladies Onn / Question For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Question For The Ladies by alaricsaltzman: 7:24am On Oct 21, 2015
Ladies, answer with all honesty oo and reasons

Re: Picture: Question For The Ladies by CountDracula(m): 7:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Why wud I allow my ex's bestfriend to hook me up?
Re: Picture: Question For The Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2015
CountDracula:
Why wud I allow my ex's bestfriend to hook me up?
Ask him
Re: Picture: Question For The Ladies by TmeD0(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2015
shoot! homie probably don smashed your so-called best-friend while y'all were still dating.

why do you think she's able to hook him up with some random chick after y'all broke up?

go figure...
Re: Picture: Question For The Ladies by dlex21(m): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2015
The question asked the ladies and I'm struggling to see how the above posters are ladies...abi na gay una be?? grin grin
Re: Picture: Question For The Ladies by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2015
Hmm, that would ruin the friendship for me if it's a recent ex, because, just because I'm done, doesn't mean I'm not still brooding over the issue. She has no business digging in my trash.
Re: Picture: Question For The Ladies by adaksbullet: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2015
Am nort lik whot say?....angry.....he was ur ex and whot his consine u if he married ur her?angry.....am nort lik hit @ halllangry plis.........
PunkyVeer:
Hmm, that would ruin the friendship for me if it's a recent ex, because, just because I'm done, doesn't mean I'm not still brooding over the issue. She has no business digging in my trash.
Re: Picture: Question For The Ladies by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2015
adaksbullet:
Am nort lik whot say?....angry.....he was ur ex and whot his consine u if he married ur her?angry.....am nort lik hit @ halllangry plis.........

Re: Picture: Question For The Ladies by adaksbullet: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2015
Shai! She his nort lik whot am say up theircry.....by by deer
PunkyVeer:

Re: Picture: Question For The Ladies by alaricsaltzman: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Even tho the breakup was mutual like he being ready and you are not or vice versa or family/tribal/religious issues??
Re: Picture: Question For The Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2015
since my input no go dey important since I no be girl.......
make I find space for here just dey observe from on top of Access bank roof.
Re: Picture: Question For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2015
alaricsaltzman:

Even tho the breakup was mutual like he being ready and you are not or vice versa or family/tribal/religious issues??

Yes, the underlying emotions would still be raw regardless of what caused the breakup. The operative word here being, recent ex & all.
Re: Picture: Question For The Ladies by alaricsaltzman: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes, the underlying emotions would still be raw regardless of what caused the breakup. The operative word here being, recent ex & all.
Ladies emotions. I bet you won't have a problem if you are the bae being hooked up with
Re: Picture: Question For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 21, 2015
alaricsaltzman:

Ladies emotions. I bet you won't have a problem if you are the bae being hooked up with

Being hooked up to an ex of someone I know? Sorry but I don't do sloppy 2nds. That would be like eating up their leftovers. Eww
Re: Picture: Question For The Ladies by alaricsaltzman: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Being hooked up to an ex of someone I know? Sorry but I don't do sloppy 2nds. That would be like eating up their leftovers. Eww
grin you may not necessarily know the girl's ex na. It's her friend you know. Besides meeting a guy randomly is someone else's leftover tongue
Re: Picture: Question For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2015
alaricsaltzman:

grin you may not necessarily know the girl's ex na. It's her friend you know. Besides meeting a guy randomly is someone else's leftover tongue

Yeah but girls talk a lot & whatever happens between them will end up coming back to me. That's the kind of mess I don't wanna deal with. I don't wanna hear about exes.

A random guy, yes, is someone else's leftover but that's the reality of life. I just don't want leftovers from someone I know.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Question For The Ladies by alaricsaltzman: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah but girls talk a lot & whatever happens between them will end up coming back to me. That's the kind of mess I don't wanna deal with. I don't wanna hear about exes.

A random guy, yes, is someone else's leftover but that's the reality of life. I just don't want leftovers from someone I know.
It's true sha... You gat a point
Re: Picture: Question For The Ladies by olamigbemi(f): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2015
Hooks my recent ex with some1 else?? I can't be friends with such person again!
Re: Picture: Question For The Ladies by dlex21(m): 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
alaricsaltzman:

Ladies and emotions. I bet you won't have a problem if you are the bae being hooked up with

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Singles And Married / Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back / Love Is Not Based On Effort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.