Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,885 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back (1461 Views)

Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats / How Do I Quit A Relationship And Mean It / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Realone92(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
" Calling my friend Lekan through the phone "

Realone: hey bro
Lekan : hello how far na

Realone : not too far I just lock-up
Lekan : me self they Lowkey

Realone : how is life treating u ?
Lekan : Realone u they mad oo why u they follow me they speak English ,

Realone: your father !!!! Werey shey u go answer me or not
Lekan : U BE ODE , lol. Mumu boy I no be girl way u go they follow speak English" lol "

Realone : thunder fire u , I just say make I hear from u ode Mumu
Lekan : osey padi-mi u no get sense , alright now
" end of conversation "

Disclaimer : Lekan and I could be mean and rude to one-another but we still got each others back , regardless the situation. we fight , we argue above all we conquer !!!
So i heard blood is thicker than water but for Lekan I have precipitate the water to become blood. ...... Don't ask me how ......

To the realest men in the house can u relate to these , kindly share yours .

Unlike the females na beef till infinity lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
na u sabi
Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by sinaj(f): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Shoro niyen undecided
Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Maxi112: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
sinaj:
Shoro niyen undecided
can't u speak English!
Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Realone92(m): 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
sinaj:
Shoro niyen undecided
oya mi lenu lmao
Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Realone92(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Oyin93:
na u sabi
are u pained ?
Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Realone92:
are u pained ?
nope,sweetie
Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Eebrahym(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Oyin93:
na u sabi

Is that you on ur dp shocked shocked shocked
You chubby gaan ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Eebrahym:

Is that you on ur dp shocked shocked shocked You chubby gaan ooo
ironically,thanks
Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Eebrahym(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Oyin93:

ironically,thanks

grin grin beautiful anyway
Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Eebrahym:

grin grin beautiful anyway
thanks
Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by kingofchess(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
I concur bro....just like me and Austin.. girls are real opposite of the boys do relate...girls can beef each oda ehhh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Maxi112:
can't u speak English!
lol

1 Like

Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by yaqq: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
dts y we re guys!! we always got our backs irrespective of how we argue n bark @ each other! it mks u miss ur guys more

1 Like

Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by cruzita(f): 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
undecided it doesn't stop u guys killing yourselves when the other snatches the others girlfriend
Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Realone92(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
yaqq:
dts y we re guys!! we always got our backs irrespective of how we argue n bark @ each other! it mks u miss ur guys more
Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Tonyosas101(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
undecided it doesn't stop u guys killing yourselves when the other snatches the others girlfriend

Instead we go gather bleep her for being a hoe....real niggas know whatsup

1 Like

Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by cruzita(f): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Tonyosas101:

Instead we go gather bleep her for being a hoe....real niggas know whatsup
lies
Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Realone92(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
Real friends don't do such , the only thing I know we can do is --------

If a side chick comes over to spend a weekend , I could be around to say" fine girl" IYAWO wa that word could trigger more u know .....
Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Tonyosas101(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
lies
Your boyfriend will tell you more
Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Blah blah blah
Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Realone92(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sept20:
Blah blah blah
. What a way to drop your comment .........
Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Dekatron(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Yea. . Just like my G, bleshh . . . Lol. I even called him m'fucker on whatsapp recently and I call him oloshi boy often . In my department, we yabb our fathers and grandfathers . . . But when assignments come, dem still go copy each other. Lol.

See girls :-

Chiamaka :- hey babes, I love your hair, did the woman at the hostel do it for you?

Chinelo:- Yes dear. She did.

Chiamaka :- Awww!!!!! I love you back to back!!

Chinelo :- I love you too, sweets.

But let them leave :- Olosho girl, you that was busy fvcking around to buy your Brazilian hair. . . .

Girls have issues, I swear

1 Like

Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Realone92(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
Dekatron:
Yea. . Just like my G, bleshh . . . Lol. I even called him m'fucker on whatsapp recently and I call him oloshi boy often . In my department, we yabb our fathers and grandfathers . . . But when assignments come, dem still go copy each other. Lol.

See girls :-

Chiamaka :- hey babes, I love your hair, did the woman at the hostel do it for you?

Chinelo:- Yes dear. She did.

Chiamaka :- Awww!!!!! I love you back to back!!

Chinelo :- I love you too, sweets.

But let them leave :- Olosho girl, you that was busy fvcking around to buy your Brazilian hair. . . .

Girls have issues, I swear
Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by skywalker240(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
does it all d time,

reminds me of my days wit my homies

Most of em ar married or in a serious relationship now so we gat to respect ourselves somtymes..

But then again old habbits hardly dies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Could Be Rude And Mean To Each Other Yet They Got Each Other Back by Realone92(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
skywalker240:
does it all d time,

reminds me of my days wit my homies

Most of em ar married or in a serious relationship now so we gat to respect ourselves somtymes..

But then again old habbits hardly dies.

(1) (Reply)

The Unavoidable End Of Man / Top 5 Places To Meet A Good Natured Girls In Nigeria / Husband Don Scarce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.