Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Top 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo (must Read For All Ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo (must Read For All Ladies) (635 Views)

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo (must Read For All Ladies) by donlackey(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2015
My girlfriend asked me why some men prefer pros titutes to homely girls. after a brain cracking session i was able to give her five reasons why i think some men prefer the women of low virtue. she couldn’t help it as she laughed her guts out. I felt i should share these reasons here.
Before i do that, let me first of all let you know this shocking truth; 80% of women are pros titute. It only depends if they areWILD protitutes or DOMESTIC pros titutes. The wild ones are the ones that stands in the hotels for commercial s*x trade while the domestic ones are the so-called girlfriends we keep at home with the false impression that we have a decent clean babe all to ourselves, but unfortunately when we are away they sneak out to have s*x with other guys and sugar daddies, now tell me how are they different from the roadside pros titute.
My brothers, it is the same thing o. So whether you admit it or not if your wife sleeps around with Chief when you are not in town, then you have a domestic pros titute in your house. So don’t judge other men who sleep with the wild pros titutes in hotels becos you are in their shoes too.
Now the 5 reasons some men refer pros titutes are
1. A pros titute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, etc.
Yet you still enjoy maximum s*x for a little fee which cannot be compared to the expenses we spend on our so-called clean babes. A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn’t give her a particular amount of money she requested. If this young man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the pros titute out there?
2. You don’t need to.......READ FULL STORY HERE

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo (must Read For All Ladies) by Eniqurl(f): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2015
Phew
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo (must Read For All Ladies) by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2015
And u didn't wrote this...smh.. lipsrsealed
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo (must Read For All Ladies) by kiddkash(m): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2015
because there is no feelings involved, I don't do feelings
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo (must Read For All Ladies) by mrpatozky(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Guy u make sense jare

(1) (Reply)

Many Women Are Possessed, Stop Blaming Them / I Can Beat My Boyfriend But Can't Beat My Husband On Dsame Misunderstanding. / For Sale Honda Accord 05

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.