Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,528 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? (1834 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
This is to counter a thread created yesterday titled

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys
Who Chase You?

www.nairaland.com/2646599/ladies-what-take-jobless-guys

In the society we live, anything associated with financial responsibility, is usually mounted on men. However, in the society we find ourselves, it's normal for a guy to be rich and chase after jobless, lazy and poor ladies, who in most cases have nothing to offer other than compensate you with what they have under their skirts; while it's no big deal for a lady to be jobless, poor and broke yet expect renumeration from where she did not invest.

In recent time, what we hear is, "I can't date a broke man"; "I can't date a guy who doesn't earn up to N100, 000 per month, but you will barely hear them talking about what they've got to contribute, yet you see these ladies in the society always clamouring for gender equality everyday. I mean what's the essence of the FEMINISM agitation by these lazy ladies ?

To a large extent, it's expected of men to be very hard working and improve on the standard of living, to at least earn respect from their family members, neighbours and most importantly, their parents, who have invested so much in their life.

As a person, one thing that annoys me most is that why should the driving force of a man towards money making, be for the sole purpose of making himself attractive to ladies ?

This notion that ladies like and easily fall for rich dudes has lured many young dudes venturing into internet fraud, money ritual, stealing and other unlawful practices.

Without shying away from the truth, ooooh yes !!! every lady has standard and it"s expected of her to seek financial security in a man but the level to which Nigerian ladies have taken it, is something else

One thing I believe is that, a man should strive hard to make money so as to improve his standard of living and live a quality life, rather than giving yourself unnecessary worry of trying to impress one yeye lady out there.

Even though you are a rich dude, it's very risky to date ladies who are always quick to mouth-thrash hustling dudes whose joblessness is subject to the increase of unemployment rate in the nation. Infidelity and grediness are the watchword of such ladies and they can easily be banged by a richer dude anytime any day

I drop my pen at this point

So to the guys, what's your take on ladies who are obsessed with money ?

Cc
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by orobs93(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
Who nor like money?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by SmokingGunZ(m): 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
I will comment when this hits FP grin

MODIFIED
Okay, the percentage of this hitting FP is 80% grin.

Most girls that like money are magarizing you.
If a girl truly likes you, she'll bother little bout your money, or lack of it.

Will complete this when it hits FP grin
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by Basildvalour(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
GOLD D!GAZ
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by Fulaboy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hoes ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by falconey(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
my sisters in the LORD.

AWON OLOSHO GBOGBO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by yomi007k(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ur too much jare Tosyne. wink
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Who doesnt want money? shocked
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by Sunexy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
sad
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by DimFemmy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
Girls can die for money...just as fly will follow poo to any lenght.
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
Greediness!
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
In falz voice * you can sell your liver for a clutchpadgringringrin**
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
MAJORITY OF THEM ARE LAZY, U SEE ALOT OF THEM WITH MAKE-OVER FACES WITH LITTLE OR NO BRAIN WAITING FOR A READY MADE GUY, AND ALL THEY HAVE TO OFFER ITS THEIR PUBLIC COMFORT ZONE..... AM ALLERGIC TO BITCHES
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by Laveda(f): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Arh, who doesn't want money? grin
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by ilo04(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
d only things is dat they are very lazy and very hungry, so they have to depend on man to survive.

bunch of useless modafucker

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by IamLEGEND1: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
chicks like the O.P of that thread you mentioned are just empty-headed vagabonds with absolutely no sense of direction in their lives.

Running around spewing vitriol online while going around jumping on anything that looks like a díck

in the end though..... no one cares

I live

I Fuçk

I make currency

and I'm content..

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Gonk and dump#
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by Kingsley1000(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
money makes the world go round

stop existing,make money and start living
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by Idrhas(m): 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
peep who rush to comment on tosyne2much should be tagged Gold diggers!!!!!

#justsayin peep who rush to comment on tosyne2much should be tagged Gold diggers!!!!!

#justsayin
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by Mzdivacious(f): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
its d standard everywhere since d beginning of time.u all like to assume its only 9ja girls but check out scandal season1 episode6.quinn slept with a reporter then said "wait u have a car right.cos i cant date u if u dont have a car" undecided...SHE'S WHITE!

p.s. i have a close friend who is obsessed with rich guys with cars.it actually pisses me off.everything shd be moderate.but that doesnt mean i shd date a liability who wud even be borrowing money from me,and who can never buy me a meal wen im hungry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by gab264(m): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

Cc
Lalasticlala
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by faith551(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
They need a guy like me who spends money with good reasons
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by Kingsley1000(m): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Laveda:
Arh, who doesn't want money? grin
he gives u money,u reciprocate by offering ur kitty

whats d difference btw u and a sex worker?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by bossOD: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
you can never separate money and women,

a woman can give up anything to make money,

though there are still faithful ones.

believe me, most of the girls or women we are dating or

marring today wouldn't have had anything to do with us if we were broke or poor.

##wisdom##
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by falconey(m): 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kingsley1000:

sex worker is proud of her job.
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mzdivacious:
its d standard everywhere since d beginning of time.u all like to assume its only 9ja girls but check out scandal season1 episode6.quinn slept with a reporter then said "wait u have a car right.cos i cant date u if u dont have a car" undecided...SHE'S WHITE!

p.s. i have a close friend who is obsessed with rich guys with cars.it actually pisses me off.everything shd be moderate.but that doesnt mean i shd date a liability who wud even be borrowing money from me,and who can never buy me a meal wen im hungry
Woooow !!! I love this cheesy

Will you marry me? cool
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by macaranta(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Personally,I know some industrious girls ..I also know some industrious girls who wouldn't even touch poverty (hussling dude) with a 20km pole...it depends on the girl's personality.

Ultimately a girl should identify potential and help the dude achieve it.If you come for the money....the dudes with the money will definitely come for the body.
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by senorB(f): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
These days,

we have more lazy dudes than girls

and I know them
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by Laveda(f): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kingsley1000:

its either, you're sick , Or you typed that trash up there from a mental home, cause I can't remember stating in my earlier comment I give out my pussy in exchange for money

The girls ya'll tag as gold diggers, were you forced to chase them?you can't deal why not walk away? I'm not in support of girls using that as a criteria to go into relationship, but ya'll make matters worst. . . She's in for money dump her, nd look for your match.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by Mzdivacious(f): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Woooow !!! I love this cheesy

Will you marry me? cool
lol join the queue
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by yinkeys(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Laveda:
its either, you're sick , Or you typed that trash up there from a mental home, cause I can't remember stating in my earlier comment I give out my pussy in exchange for money

The girls ya'll tag as gold diggers, were you forced to chase them?you can't deal why not walk away? I'm not in support of girls using that as a criteria to go into relationship, but ya'll make matters worst. . . She's in for money dump her, nd look for your match.
Sis I think you have a point here o, after all it ain't by force

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Who Are Obsessed With Money ? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
My take is that we should start beheading them. Yes!

Excessive love of money is the root of all sins. The holy book said something like that I think

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Told Her It's Over And She Threatened To Deal With Me...Pls What Should I Do?? / Caption This Pre-wedding Picture Idea. (photo) / What Do You Miss Most Growing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.