Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) (2873 Views)

Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos / See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos / Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by Keketu(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
please how can i help my pregnant wife?
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by AlikoDangote1: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Relax God is in Control
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by grad2012(f): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Pamper her everyday then ask her wat she craves an always get it for her.Its not easy to be pregnant embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by Keketu(m): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
grad2012:
Pamper her everyday then ask her wat she craves an always get it for her.Its not easy to be pregnant embarassed
i do pamper her everytime but yet she complain that i dont help her at all that the burden it too much , i cook too

its not easy to be pregnant
financially she is okay
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by IceDude(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
OP did u seek for help before u got her pregnant

1 Like

Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
Keketu:
i do pamper her everytime but yet she complain that i dont help her at all that the burden it too much , i cook too
financially she is okay
Do the cooking and washing of dishes when. she's tired and also help her to wash her clothes and sweep the floor as well. Not just pampering do whatever she ask you to do.
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Don't get tired watering her dump hole with your akamu too so that your baby will have enough water to swim in smiley
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by xtervaganza(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
Just get her a housemaid

I can't come home to cook one nonsense food after returning from work or clean anything

That's me sha
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
grad2012:
Sometimes, it's not easy to Get her the stuffs that she "craves"!!!

It's not Easy to be a caring Husband angry!!!
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by MrCork: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Keketu:

...are u fireing blank?(no ofeennse) undecided

1 Like

Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by CharlyNick: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Sometimes, it's not easy to Get her the stuffs that she "craves"!!!

It's not Easy to be a caring Husband angry!!!

Bro, pls how did u set that colour in ur signature? I want mine to be something red or so
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by CharlyNick: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
sorry you were not quite explicit in your post. We do not UNDERSTND in what way u want to help your wife so we could direct our suggestions appropriately.

Meanwhile, please do most of the house work. Get her fruits, take her out for a light walk around jurisdictional street in the evenings so she could feel refreshed, and make sure you handle her with CARE/UNDERSTND.

[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by Vision4God: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Keketu:

Help her wt d house chores. Make her feel lik a baby. Pray for her n d lol one inside. Works like magic
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by Yinkatolu: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
IceDude:
OP did u seek for help before u got her pregnant

WICKED grin
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
CharlyNick:

Bro, pls how did u set that colour in ur signature? I want mine to be something red or so
Just follow the way I did it on this Quote!!!
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by Tallesty1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oyind17:

Do the cooking and washing of dishes when. she's tired and also help her to wash her clothes and sweep the floor as well. Not just pampering do whatever she ask you to do.
I disagree with you @emboldened
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
I disagree with you @emboldened
He want to be of help to a pregnant woman, she may need other stuffs too
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
wash her undies bro.....i say wash her undies!!!
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by CharlyNick: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Just follow the way I did it on this Quote!!!

Ok.......... Thanks. But how did u change ur signature colour? Is it same process?

It's a bit confusing
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Assist her in some chores, be present in some of her anti-natal care visits.Encourage her to do some exercise, give her enough fruits, love her more and of course make love more.wink
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
CharlyNick:

Ok.......... Thanks. But how did u change ur signature colour? Is it same process?

It's a bit confusing
Yea!!!

Copy the desired color and paste, it's ASAT.
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by IamLEGEND1: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
multiple orgàsms is what she needs.....
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by CharlyNick: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Yea!!!

Can I do that with my phone? Or it must be a Laptop? I copied and when I pasted it still went to the default colour [black]
Re: Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) by CharlyNick: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Yea!!!

Thanks bro, I finally got it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Romancelanders Throw A Xmas Party In Lagos? / My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money / Brazilian Model Punches Presenter For His Wandering Hands On Live TV (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.