Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos (5700 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nothing feels good knowing you gonna be a father at such a young age and I'm taking my new responsibility seriously.

So my cutie girl friend needed something for Lunch so I took the responsibility to prepare something delicious is Love for her soon and watching her enjoy my delicious meal gives me so much joy especially now she's heavy and soon gonna be mom.

Wow

Real Men don't run away from Responsibility.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by taylor89(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
I thought you guys enjoy meals alongside packets of Benson cigarette

Airforce-1 be showing off his blue rented cubicle while ur mates are in the studio cooking beats

U here cooking soaked biscuits with cowbell milk

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
the computer village memory card vendor who just released a burial song as single is @ it again.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
If my thread upsets you, I'm not sorry...

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by SUPERPACK: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
that moment when u eat food nt because you are hungry, but just to pity the poor cook, i understand.

10 Likes

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by adaksbullet: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
IamAirforce1:
bus airbus1, u are haved proud in ur body angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Won't she throw up seeing such puke like oat

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
We keep giving our best

True Love no dey die
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin cheesy
Wish your wife safe delivery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by krissconnect(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nice one bro. Though I know ure doing this for publicity stunt, to gain cheap attention since your music no gree blow even after putting banger inside you. Keep up bro, ure doing a good job. May God see u guys through. Don't mind haters sha, they must talk

10 Likes

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by krissconnect(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:
I thought you guys enjoy meals alongside packets of Benson cigarette

Airforce-1 be showing off his blue rented cubicle while ur makes are in the studio cooking beats

U hear cooking soaked biscuits with cowbell milk
izzit ur music? If he refuse to blow na ur blow? Show us ur own achievement if ure proud of it. Pple bn talking poo. Gerarahia my friend

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Sofrosh(f): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Village people are you now happy of what you've told this STAR into.
Better go and beg ONILA for forgiveness
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by obonujoker(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Are you sure this guy no be Buhari pikin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by nwaanambra1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
IamAirforce1:

young man abeg tell us the truth - this poison u prepared for her, u wan take style kill her as she refused to commit abortion for u ba? cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by OmoAlata1(f): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
If she is pregnant, why is she still on gf status and not wife?
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by fuckpro: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
...are you in anyway related to Borisky because he/she readily comes to mind when I see your thread
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Sofrosh:
Village people are you now happy of what you've told this STAR into.
Better go and beg ONILA for forgiveness
grin

grin cheesy
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
I Thought You Wanted To Show Us A Delicious Igbo soup sef...

Even A 4years Old Can Prepare That

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by wittyt98(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
fakeprophet:
the computer village memory card vendor who just released a burial song as single is @ it again.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
DeadRat:
I Thought You Wanted To Show Us A Delicious Igbo soup sef...

Even A 4years Old Can Prepare That

Omo na Okro I wan prepare for her morrow grin
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Fadiga24(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
greiboy:
grin cheesy

Wish your wife safe delivery

I saw what you did tongue
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Fadiga24:

I saw what you did tongue
I no do anything oo grin cheesy
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Omo na Okro I wan prepare for her morrow grin
if She Is Pregnant Then Just Know She Wont Eat It... Get Ready To Be Frustrated by A Pregnant Lady

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
DeadRat:
if She Is Pregnant Then Just Know She Wont Eat It... Get Ready To Be Frustrated by A Pregnant Lady

IF" ?

Are you talking from experience?
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
shocked

Ooohh laaawd ...My dogs wont eat that... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Are you talking from experience?
I Dont Wish To Get Anyone Pregnant Now... My Friends Have Experienced It... Okra might Irritate Her
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by bizzy500: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Dey mumu yourself ...something wah you wan take yourself...where d pregnant gf undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
This one na fud...just like in the studios,U ARE ALSO SHIIIIIT IN THE KITCHEN.
Swallow Gas light fire put for mouth U NO GO STILL BLOW
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by amidel(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Delicious kwa
This guy, your village people don use you subscribe.
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
DeadRat:
I Dont Wish To Get Anyone Pregnant Now... My Friends Have Experienced It... Okra might Irritate Her

You ain't far from the truth ,
She Likes pepperish foods these days ..

But anyone I get for her and she turn it down, I go eat am myself grin
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Khd95(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
meeeehn this guy village people strong gaan ooo grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You ain't far from the truth ,
She Likes pepperish foods these days ..

But anyone I get for her and she turn it down, I go eat am myself grin
Soon You Wouldnt Find It Funny Again... Chill And Enjoy Your Frustrating moments cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Nairalander #10yearschallenge Will Make You Cry / Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] / Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.