Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (74333 Views)

Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by AyeeIdris(f): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Videos Pictures? This is 2015. No one recorded the mayhem? Gerrarahere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedKILL THEM ALL. THE IGBOS ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM BOKO HARAM.

BOKO HARAM WANTS TO ESTABLISH AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY IN THE NORTH EAST

IGBOS WANT TO ESTABLISH Biafra IN THE SOUTHEAST

THEY ARE BOTH TERRORISTS AND ENEMIES OF NIGERIA. undecided

USELESS JOBLESS POVERTY STRICKEN FRUSTRATED IGBOS angry angry
Don't forget that your father is the sponsor of Boko Haram and he will be cut any time soon

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by FREEEMANAN(m): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
belzabull:
Makè whatever you like of my gender, i care less. Doesnt change the fact that you are very silly
NOTED...

You are a guy

Now, Dude!
Behave yourself! Guys dey do something productive and meaningful to mankind! Kanu is successful already, you are broke than a church rat. Use your head... Even them Emeka Ofor, Arthur Eze, Ayim, etc, them nor even get una time!

Niqqa, be sensible! Don't waste your parents effort! You go just die go, NIGERIA and Kanu will remain.

GOD bless NIGERIA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Moz22: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
FREEEMANAN:
Smh...

I wish this seriousness can be channel into self resourcefulness
Ataya ooo
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by simplisity(m): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
chimkaire:
Are you telling me? Thought they are some kinda freedom fighters? Oji os agbakwuru ogu amaghi na ogu bu onwu undecided undecided
Couldn't they fight back? Thought they are armed to the teeth and battle-ready undecided
Abeg, make I hear word angry
Is unfortunate that u can write igbo, but u dont sound like one.

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by bigapple7: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
U for got wht dey did in d past even when eye never open like dis puting d country into panicking cursing so much pain and lose of lifes.
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Moz22: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
lawanson44:

Because the body odour of poverty and backwardness of your bloody yorubastard tribe which is percieved 100000miles away can be smelt by anyone who reads your comment! 1diot!
Jeeeeezzzzz
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by FREEEMANAN(m): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
AyeeIdris:
Videos Pictures? This is 2015. No one recorded the mayhem? Gerrarahere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by bettercreature(m): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oyind17:

Sweetim, why are u disappointed?
Babe i hate WAR,i hate anything near it,your people simply dont know the meaning of war or they have never witnessed one,please advice them to go and watch world war 2 in HD on you tube

3 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Damminglola(f): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Na so e take start ooooo. Am very sure d protest is not coming to and end anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by akwunmi(m): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
kossyablaze:
smh...U r even a boy to start with
if u say so,WOT he said is D simple bitter truth,U GUYS CANNOT WIN DIS BATTLE,U ONLY END UP WASTING INNOCENT PEOPLE S LIFE WHO NEVER ASK 4DIS....
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by rhymaster: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
pimpinlala:

Biafra has being in existence from the world creation.

I LOVE MY LAND TO THE CORE.

Only that you would rather not live there but in Yorubaland or Hausaland? Delirious Ibos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
belzabull:
mor.on! why dont you go and shoot them dead yourself?

baboon
igborilla bastards sud criticize Nnmadi kanu 4 coming to Nigeria after all d insults on Fulani,Hausa and Yoruba among other law he has broken, no one is above any law in this country. now some Akpu eating Lagooner to be Bastards r nw protesting to disturb d smooth running of situations in d east. chai

i swear no flat-headed man will protest on Biafra anywhere in d South west, we shall use their bodies for rituals imediately.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by FREEEMANAN(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

What are you talking about?
Texas fought a war against the union to NOT be part of "British America". They wanted to keep slaves. All these small "states" were somehow forced together to form the USA, same as Nigeria. Texas can "want" a Texas country, but it's never gonna happen. lol

I could care less about Biafra and Nigeria secession story. I do enjoy watching igbos vein pop when you tell them that Biafra is never gonna happen.

You lost me bruh
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
rhymaster:

Only that you would rather not live there but in Yorubaland or Hausaland? Delirious Ibos.
grin is yorubaland majorly

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by MrAboki: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
Shege Biafra. angry

Walahi, any baggar wey open ehn mouth say 'Bia', the Police should fire that madafacka down. angry

Iska danbanza! angry

Froundly Nigerian. Dissenters will be shot at sight.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Ilekeh(f): 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
The way I see this, if Biafra actualizes, many igbos will stay with Odua republic, not because of Lagos or Abuja. A country with no leader, no Judiciary system, no political plan, no currency, no strategy, etc will be chaotic. The ones that will join Biafra are the loud-mouthed unemployed touts who thinks actualization of Biafra will grant them a job.

Igbos are nomads/petty traders, with "no king" and no respect for each other........it's going to be too much.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by FREEEMANAN(m): 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
kossyablaze:
smh...U r even a boy to start with
Kossy you join the Biafra farce?
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by olutunde12(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
FREEEMANAN:

And you need me to remind you that Texas is not also British American abi?
They were invited to join so they can leave if proper consensus is reached...BIAFRA is part and parcel of NIGERIA as a nation...

Stop twisting history and disseminate full knowledge not partial!

Well i believe there is nothing like part and parcel in a case like this. These people should be allowed to go and live their lives the way they want it. They are not trusted. Always thirdclass in everything. I support Biafra. God will back you up this time arround. I am also tired of this freud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by tspun(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
Don4eva:
Your dad could be among those illiterate men. Bald fool
my dad was once a supporter but after i educated him about the benefit of one nigeria he accepted to stop campaigning biafra, it hurts me that you can't see the benefit of one nigeria, considering the fact that we are the once benefiting most from this country.

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by odomanis: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
This are all street boys.
A wise Ibo person will not want to die for nothing.

Are you not worried that this agitation is getting more and more support by the day ?

These people you call street boys are voters, should there be call for votes what do you think they will vote for ?
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by bigapple7: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:

I'm an IGBO man from IMO State.
My beloved brother, be wise, don't ever glamour for war.
I wish you encountered the Biafrian war, you wouldn't talk the way you are talking.
Be careful what you allow all this politicians to do with you.
Sorry, but I refuse to insult you.
Thanks for calling me bastard.
one cow monkey tail for u ur
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Ilekeh(f): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
FREEEMANAN:

You lost me bruh

Me too. My assumption is that we're saying the same thing with little clarity.
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
joseph1832:
This is the clear cut sign that the FG should act against this group calling themselves IPOB. When Boko Haram started, It was ignored until it became something the FG couldn't handle. Now this is another case springing up, the FG should act now and save many anguish.
IPOB unlike Boko Haram has never been a violent group. So please don't equate the two together. While IPOB is agitating peacefully for a Biafran country through a referendum, Boko Haram on the other seeks to violently carve out an Islamic sharia caliphate out of Nigeria. Suicide bombings on soft targets and guerilla warfare against the government has been their tactics. So it unfair to equate the two. The federal government should take heed on the nonviolent approach of the Biafra agitators and call for a peaceful referendum or if possible implement the report of the national conference that would give each region semi-autonomous status under a confederal Nigeria, like the United Kingdom and Switzerland. If the government continues with its violent approach towards this peaceful protest, then it should get ready to be consumed by its own foolishness.
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F.
Kennedy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by ArodeTsolaye: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:

What makes u think i'm not?

Because of that your natural body odour that can only be traceable to the ODOURduwa lineage. cheesy
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by bigapple7: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:

I wish you encountered the Biafrian war, you wouldn't talk the way you are talking.
one cow monkey tail for u ur cool
NICOGRAVITY:

one monkey tail for u ur
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Atlantian: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nigeria is not a functional habitat. In 21st century, there is still no electricity. There is still no biometric database. No Welfare package. No National Healthcare Policy. There is nothing to show that this is a country except unity in sharing proceeds of crude oil.

The Indigenous People of Biafra, who by the way, was a country for 3 years have, at the expiration of 100 experimental years of amalgamation have declared that they are not interested in the Union.

The question is: Why force them to remain in a country that marginalizes them and keep them in perpetual poverty ?

I am a Biafran Nigerian and I pledge my loyalty to the spirit of our fallen heros, who started this fight for freedom.

3 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by theDEVILisHERE: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedKILL THEM ALL. THE IGBOS ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM BOKO HARAM.

BOKO HARAM WANTS TO ESTABLISH AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY IN THE NORTH EAST

IGBOS WANT TO ESTABLISH Biafra IN THE SOUTHEAST

THEY ARE BOTH TERRORISTS AND ENEMIES OF NIGERIA. undecided

USELESS JOBLESS POVERTY STRICKEN FRUSTRATED IGBOS angry angry

The slave contrapment called Nigeria
Will be totaly and absolutely destroyed
This is imminent
It is just a matter of time

2 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by belzabull(f): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
FREEEMANAN:

NOTED...

You are a guy

Now, Dude!
Behave yourself! Guys dey do something productive and meaningful to mankind! Kanu is successful already, you are broke than a church rat. Use your head... Even them Emeka Ofor, Arthur Eze, Ayim, etc, them nor even get una time!

Niqqa, be sensible! Don't waste your parents effort! You go just die go, NIGERIA and Kanu will remain.

GOD bless NIGERIA
you are an ijiot for calling me a a guy. Is it only men that should comment on sensitive issues?, you are even more daft than i imagined.

Fools like you will wonder why some people call nigeria a zoo, people with a very backward mentality. who shoots at peaceful protesters? and let me tell you, the price for freedom doesnt come cheap, go figure.

It will take a lot of to achieve cos getting justice doesnt come on a platter, it is because moro.ns like you fail to respect the value of equity, justice and fairness that has brought the country to this shameful situation.

Compound fool

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by opribo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
like play like play this is how it all starts what looks like a small handful of jobless youths may suddenly become Nigeria's albatross. It it requires now is for something to trigger a sense of emotion or sentiment and it will engulf like wild fire. Government should thread softly else history may repeat intself. Followership is growing so is the international community watching.

2 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by coogar: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ilekeh:
The way I see this, if Biafra actualized, many igbos will stay with Odua republic, not because of Lagos or Abuja. A country with no leader, no Judiciary system, no political plan, no currently, no strategy, etc will be chaotic. The ones that will join Biafra are the loud-mouthed unemployed touts who thinks actualization of Biafra will grant them a job.

Igbos are nomads/petty traders, with "no king" and no respect for each other........it's going to be too much.

they have orji kalu & nnamdi kanu
it's a good start. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by morbeta(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
This is another high profile scam that will keep paying the likes of uwazurike and Kanu till magas eyes open.

Nnamdi Kanu --------the catcher
IPOB------------------the office
Gullible Biafrian-----the magas

Uwazurikr has cashed out already.

Since pastors scam don dey knock, sepratist groups are the new kids on the block.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally / Re: Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.