Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (74263 Views)

Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by pimpinlala(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
FREEEMANAN:
YOU HAVE A LAND THAT HASN'T COME YET?

ARE ALL AGITATORS LIKE YOU? IF YES, THEN NSOGBU DEY OOO

Biafra has being in existence from the world creation.
I LOVE MY LAND TO THE CORE.

2 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by billyG(m): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Nigeria is a lawless country, no wonder it's been referred as a ZOO. Who shoots at unarmed peaceful protesters? Opening fire on peaceful protester will only make matters worst. When people's mind are made up, there is no threat or force that can stop them.

Who doesn't know that the right of self-determination of peoples is a fundamental principle in international law. It is embodied in the Charter of the United Nations and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. Common Article 1, paragraph 1 of these Covenants provides that:

"All peoples have the rights of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their
political status and freely pursue their economic,
social and cultural development."

The right of indigenous people self determination is
an international law and it supersedes any
indivisible rubbish script inda Nigeria constitution. As far as Nigeria remains a bonafide member of UN, she is bound to adhere to all UN laws.

Pfuck UN!wher is UN when BH is on Rampage,were is UN when 1million Tutsi were massacre in Rwanda.Has UN help palestinians.

2 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by AreaFada2: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
We have to be careful with our language. It is from clapping hands that one enters the dance floor.

Since the senseless killing of Yusuf, Boko Haram became something else.

Does Nigeria army have what it takes to fight battles on many fronts?

When NA becomes too strained from fighting everywhere, other groups could take advantage of the of the weakness.

America, UK & the West have shown they cannot help us.

Worse now that they even need less of our oil.
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
bettercreature:
I actually wanted to see dead bodies littered the streets
so dissapointed
Sweetim, why are u disappointed?
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Owliver(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:

And that's hypocritical too!

Anyways, no one is going anywhere and Nigeria ain't gonna divide!

Nnamdi Kanu is just tryna gain popularity with all this madness he's causing!
Hero no be by force buh if he wants it by force, he should go take a bottle of Hero drink. (o mpa) cool
you are yoruba abi? grin i seeeeeeeeee grin grin
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
This are all street boys. A wise Ibo person will not want to die for nothing.
You've spoken like a Yoruba bastard you are.

4 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by belzabull(f): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ilekeh:
If anyone should complain about killings, it shouldn't be igbos.

It should be the middlebelt groups being continuously killed by Fulani menace.

It should be minority Northern Christians whose children were kidnapped at the dead of Night.

It should be Hausa/Fulanis villagers being killed by boko harams.

Igbos are just miscreant. Their leaders are in high political positions.

No matter the protest, Nnamdi Kanu,w ho advocated for violence against Nigeria and Nigerians should not be released (if he hasn't on bail).

His acts are treacherous and should not be overlooked.

During OBJ's interim, Shekau (who advocated for an Islamic Nigeria) was ignored, now look at where we are with boko haram.

IPOB youths or IPOB touts can continue to protest.

you are a deranged fooool. I expect nothing less from a yoruba nincmpoop

4 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by pimpinlala(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
coolitempa:
Any subsequent protests....should be roundly dealt with.... angry...we are a nation of law and order...... angry

You've just spoken like a Bamboo

That's why you live in a ZOO grin
coolitempa:
Any subsequent protests....should be roundly dealt with.... angry...we are a nation of law and order...... angry

You've just spoken like a Bamboo

That's why you live in a ZOO

2 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by kossyablaze(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
guy u dey crase for dat nonsence wea u tlk
Beg me before I open ur nyash.I knw say na u dey behind dat moniker

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
mazeltov:
You can close your shop and go to field to play football, you can leave your business and go to the street to protest, but you can't try that rubbish if your work is very formal or you want to tell me that banks were closed

Never said banks were closed. for the fact that they are out there on the street to protest , proves a point. it doesn't make 'em jobless.

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Gr8amechi: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
enm:
Am baffle by some comment so far.

The shooting at and arresting people carrying out a peaceful process is uncalled for and should not be encourage. Is like adding fuel to fire, because believe it or not, this is an excuse for some people to start going violence.

These people have grievances, instead of we to address them we are all showing game of strength. Today it is the igbo tomorrow it may be your tribe or ethnic time. Let be honest and be true to ourselves and each other.

Those wishing and calling for war, please be careful of what you are wishing for. E no funny oooh. But my igbo brother abeg make una continue to dey peacefully carry out the matter.

It is well with us and it is well with nigeria.
God deliver us from ourselves in jesus name.
bros one thing we failed to get is Nigeria is no more the way it used to be when Ojukwu could just declare independence and start ruling, even nnamdi KANU can't declare Biafra independent now.

I feel its better to follow up self determination the right way by referendum not all these hate speech. Trust me if war will break out it will be hard for the both sides, we are easy to call war because we have seen none

4 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by bigapple7: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
As big as America with over 52 state were one state is biger dan nigeria dey dont fight for diff contries.dey still wake up to say God bless America but we nija only God can help us

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by ril19(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
tspun:
i am a patriotic igbo boy but the last thing i will do is to support these lot of illetrate. KILL THEM ALL.

You Should Grow Up First Before You Comment On Serious Threads Like This.
I'm Sorry But Your Comment Is Meaningless.

2 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by mahyowah(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
B-east
use your brain pls
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Pecca: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
chimkaire:
Are you telling me? Thought they are some kinda freedom fighters? Oji os agbakwuru ogu amaghi na ogu bu onwu undecided undecided
Couldn't they fight back? Thought they are armed to the teeth and battle-ready undecided
Abeg, make I hear word angry
ewukaire

3 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

most of this people you 'tagged jobless' left their working place for these act just to prove a point. I doubt you're an IGBO indigene, you sound like a northern deserter. ( ndia gbalu oso boko ).
And u're aware that some people have been shot dead all in d name of "trying to prove a point".

Menh.. that's bullshit!

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Pecca: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
chimkaire:
Are you telling me? Thought they are some kinda freedom fighters? Oji os agbakwuru ogu amaghi na ogu bu onwu undecided undecided
Couldn't they fight back? Thought they are armed to the teeth and battle-ready undecided
Abeg, make I hear word angry
ewu-kaire

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Emmysk050: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
i[b]s it by force to be united, we dont want to part of Naija, is it by force, you guys thought because the entire north, yoruba and british joined hand to defeat biafra by destroying their source of food. you think, it can happen again? even the north today there is no peace between muslim and other minority christian tribe and you think after killing them in crisis, calling them "arna" you think they will join to fight against biafra.
foolish set of people. [/b]

4 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by FREEEMANAN(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Deepfreezer:
this is just peaceful protest. and the police and army are shooting. we will soon pick up arms and fight back.
Hahahaha... Pick up arms? You are so dumb and funny! Do you know what it takes to pick up arms? Chai... All these e-rantings...

You will rant all the rant here on NL and your fellow Ibos will be doing great things under NIGERIA!!!

Lwkmd!!! ARMS!!! Mtweeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Ilekeh(f): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
bigapple7:
As big as America is with over 52 state were one state is biger dan nigeria dey dont fight for diff contries.dey still wake up to say God bless America but we nija only God can help us

In 2012, Texas filed for a secession from the USA.

In 2015, they're still in the USA.

Africa with so many unstable countries still fighting to divide. And you wonder why the world does not take you guys seriously.

People always ask me why African countries are always at war with each other. No matter the excuse, they still see these warring countries as just the warring countries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by pimpinlala(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
My question is why are they scared of letting us go??

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Those ones are the jobless street boys..

Which igbo business or working class guy wanna do this shitz? undecided

Proudly Igbo Geh cool
Hopeles.s and unproductive Yoruba idi.ot from Southwest.

3 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
This are all street boys.
A wise Ibo person will not want to die for nothing.
Nigeria Is Not A Country! Qoute me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by belzabull(f): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Those ones are the jobless street boys..

Which igbo business or working class guy wanna do this shitz? undecided

Proudly Igbo Geh cool
yes you are a proudly daft igbo girl.

Whether they are jobless or not, the question is, in which sane society will police open fire on people who are on a peaceful protest? such nonsense can only happen in a zoo. Us your head and stop talking like an ijiot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
I like this! RIP to the people who lost their lives!

America said it that NIGERIA WILL NOT SURVIVE AS A NATION-STATE BEYOND 2015 and it is about to materialize!

Freedom and Independence does not come easy! People WILL BE HARASSED, IMPRISONED AND INTIMIDATED...LIVES WILL BE LOST BUT AFTER IT ALL, THE NEW DAWN COMES TO EFFECT! It happened in South Africa...it happened in Sudan, it happened in Pakistan...BIAFRA WONT BE AN EXCEPTION!

It is brewing and will implode...i knew within me that the power shift to Buhari would indirectly bring about our freedom without him and his clowns knowing it!

THE WORLD IS WATCHING AND ONE DAY WE WILL BE FREE!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
lawanson44:
So the person who gave birth to me told me the man who impregnated her in Asaba is an Igbo man and I believed her?
I'm so foolish to have believed her!
searching4love:
undecidedKILL THEM ALL. THE IGBOS ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM BOKO HARAM.

BOKO HARAM WANTS TO ESTABLISH AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY IN THE NORTH EAST

IGBOS WANT TO ESTABLISH Biafra IN THE SOUTHEAST

THEY ARE BOTH TERRORISTS AND ENEMIES OF NIGERIA. undecided

USELESS JOBLESS POVERTY STRICKEN FRUSTRATED IGBOS angry angry
abi o

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by coogar: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
pimpinlala:
My question is why are they scared of letting us go??

they are not scared of letting you go.....the federal republic of nigeria owns that land. if the igbos want to go, they can walk away and go settle in cameroon!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Owliver:
you are yoruba abi? grin i seeeeeeeeee grin grin
I'm igbo
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Positiveminds(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
If the people protesting were not armed, I think it was wrong for the police or soldiers to shoot at them. This is tantamount to invitation of war. The Boko Haram problem started from such recklessness from our police.

The way things are going now, this country is making grounds for another civil war. Make no mistakes about it, if it happens nobody would be spared. The time to put out our ethnic biases and face real issues is now.

The present structure of Nigeria is fragile, as it was built out of false hope of nationhood. To survive the future, there is urgent need to realign the political structures of the different nations that make up this federation. It is either that true federalism is practiced or confederation is introduced and experimented with. A "[i]United States of Nigeria", [/i]should be a way forward, where each of the ethnic nationalities are allowed to exist independent of others but would have a common pool of security apparatus. Government at the centre would then be decentralized and made seemingly unattractive to warrant the present decay in the political landscape.

The earlier we face reality, the better for us. We can avert the holocaust ahead if we face tow the path of truth.

5 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by demarc001: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedKILL THEM ALL. THE IGBOS ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM BOKO HARAM.

BOKO HARAM WANTS TO ESTABLISH AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY IN THE NORTH EAST

IGBOS WANT TO ESTABLISH Biafra IN THE SOUTHEAST

THEY ARE BOTH TERRORISTS AND ENEMIES OF NIGERIA. undecided

USELESS JOBLESS POVERTY STRICKEN FRUSTRATED IGBOS angry angry

Eiya! I pity you. With this attitude no wonder you are still searchin4love

With dis ur heart of a killer, you go search till eternity

3 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by FREEEMANAN(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

In 2012, Texas filed for a secession from the USA.

In 2015, they're still in the USA.

Africa with so many unstable countries still fighting to divide. And you wonder why the world does not take you guys seriously.

And you need me to remind you that Texas is not also British American abi?
They were invited to join so they can leave if proper consensus is reached...BIAFRA is part and parcel of NIGERIA as a nation...

Stop twisting history and disseminate full knowledge not partial!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano / Bare-Chested Big-Sized Man At APC Rally In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.