Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married (3303 Views)

Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by creative11(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
I don’t know if I should call myself a single lady or a married woman but I am in between two disturbing situations. I am a young lady who has been living her life quietly before I met a guy who came from abroad on a holiday but he is my Mum’s friend’s son. We got talking; he visited me severally when I was in UK all the way from US. Along the line something happened, we just got fond of ourselves and before long we started planning wedding. To cut the long story short we got married and he stayed for 1week before traveling back with the hope that I will join him soon. When he got back abroad he called once and after that stopped calling. Whenever I called, he will not pick but on this day I called and a lady picked who told me she was his wife and I later got to know that he had another lady too he impregnated. So he currently has two women with kids though married to one. My mother informed his Mum who claimed she never knew anything about those ladies but made a statement that “that was how his father started carrying young ladies too at his old age.” Immediately she made that statement, I just remembered what he did before travelling. When he was leaving, he packed my wedding gown, the certificate and every other thing that could be a sign that he married me and when I asked why he said just to reduce my load when I am coming. Presently, I stay alone and I’m shattered. What can I do? Please your sincere and urgent advice needed.

http://www.familyparliament.com/3687/i-don-t-know-if-i-should-call-myself-a-single-lady-or-a-marr
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
So sorry about that, there is really nothing you can do about it, rather than hope and pray he remembers you and comes back.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by Mumuuu: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
angry
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by emorse(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Eleyi o gidi gan o. O dikwa very serious something.

How old is the pregnancy? I'll suggest you storm his house and confront him to find out from him (personally) what's happening. You have to be prepared for the worst though. You said in your post that he visited you in the UK so I'm assuming you have the means to. Your assessment of the situation should help you determine your next move. You have to move very quickly because time is of the essence here ( you might have to get rid of that pregnancy).

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by gamaliel121(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
You are his side wife my dear..
Niggalation 16;7 Thou shall know her role and shut her mouth
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by dkronicle(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ahh dis one is really bad... Now devil got hope that he will be forgiven
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by elantraceey(f): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sorry dear but you're single, me think you married him quite too early. File a divorce and move on, you've wasted enough time with him already .

4 Likes

Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by Tallesty1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:
So sorry about that, there is really nothing you can do about it, rather than hope and pray he remembers you and comes back.
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by nikkypearl(f): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:
shocked shocked wud u rather take that kind of man back? Tarrrhhhhhhh!

grin madgoat is below me cheesy

4 Likes

Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by madgoat(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Divorce the guy and move on with ur life.... Simple!

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
nikkypearl:

shocked shocked wud u rather take that kind of man back? Tarrrhhhhhhh!

Yea, devil you know is better than the angel you don't know, nobody is perfect.
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by emorse(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Yea, devil you know is better than the angel you don't know, nobody is perfect.

A stitch in time saves nine Sugar.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by mayorkyzo: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hmmm my dear op you are a single-married lady... grin
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by Zeedarh(f): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
Some people are just wicked. Op, pls just move on with your life without him.
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by niggi4life(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Eyah, pele..... Welcome to the Real World, where strange things happen, where beauty suddenly becomes aa beast.

I keep saying this as my motto. "The signs are always there no matter the pretence, but we choose not to see them"

4 Likes

Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by Empiree: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Your situation is complicated one. How long you know each other before planing wedding?. You didnt seek advice or something?.

Anyways, i don't even think you are his side chick either. You are far from him. He has baby mamas in the US. How the heck in the world you wont to get his full attention?.

Well, since you are legally married to him. Board a plane and go meet the sucker. If you do that you will create mess...big mess i think cus you gonna have to put up with his baby mama and side chick.

He's married but nothing wrong if he marries you too. But he also has a side chick. Maam, your situation is so so pathetic. Just try to get hold of him. Maybe call him from a US number or something cus i doubt he will answer your calls from nija if hes not interested.

On the other hand, he probably has a plan for you as well.
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by Empiree: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
mayorkyzo:
Hmmm my dear op you are a single-married lady... grin
Thats hilarious man grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
marriedly single...
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by mothernature: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! OP that ur topic dos not fit Ur statement

Anyways my advice to u is to go back to square one
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by IamLEGEND1: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
aaaaHhhhh
diz ur case get as e be
but I sure say my elder brothers dey come provide you with better advice
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by tpiander: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
When he was leaving, he packed my wedding gown, the certificate and every other thing that could be a sign that he married me and when I asked why he said just to reduce my load when I am coming.

lord have mercy, where do you folks meet these people?

What can I do?

what else can you do but move on
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by tpiander: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:

all three of the women should be hoping and praying he comes back?

the three known ones I mean.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by NaomiNew(f): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
the best thing to do is to pray
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
You're single as far as I'm concerned since he committed bigamy by marrying you. Just get on with your life & start over.
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
OP, the bitter truth is, You just might have been Ditched!!

What to Do Put yourself together and Get on with your life ASAP!!!
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by Crieff(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
You're a Wingle.
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by sunnyking001(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
If you both are legally married in the church, u can't remarry again till either he die.because according to Bible if you as a lady concluded and remarry u have sin before God and is called Adultary. Even if he come back and u both divoice non of you is permitted to remarry.
In fact the whole mistake come from you,family thing mother friend ,and on ur own side u never take ur time to know dis dude all u do is jump into marriage without knowing dat marriage is for eternity.
Not all pple living abroad are well to do.Just name and dat name decived some ladies.

Well just pray to God to forgive u ,because u as a 2nd per say u re husband snatcher first wife is always the know wife.but u have been successfully been decived by the young man.and may God forgive the young man.
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by tpiander: 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Crieff:
You're a Wingle.

what's that?
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by Crieff(m): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
tpiander:

what's that?

Wife + Single = Wingle.
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by tpiander: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Crieff:

Wife + Single = Wingle.

hm, interesting.
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by ideyhere(f): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
sunnyking001:
If you both are legally married in the church, u can't remarry again till either he die.because according to Bible if you as a lady concluded and remarry u have sin before God and is called Adultary. Even if he come back and u both divoice non of you is permitted to remarry.
In fact the whole mistake come from you,family thing mother friend ,and on ur own side u never take ur time to know dis dude all u do is jump into marriage without knowing dat marriage is for eternity.
Not all pple living abroad are well to do.Just name and dat name decived some ladies.

Well just pray to God to forgive u ,because u as a 2nd per say u re husband snatcher first wife is always the know wife.but u have been successfully been decived by the young man.and may God forgive the young man.

Naa lie. Once a secret that is paramount to the success of the union is kept from one party, the marriage is null and void...both in church and court. So my dear OP, you're as single as me grin
Re: HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married by Jaymima(f): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Some men are quite callous. Annul the marriage and move on with your life while you still can. after all, the bible supports divorce on account of adultery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) / Checkout This Strange Picture Of A Shaved Pvssy (viewer Discretion) / Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.