Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) (3306 Views)

She Cooks With Firewood / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / List Of Nairalanders That Are Probably A Lesbian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by chrysolite1: 7:55am On Feb 05, 2016
Most people probably won't agree sha grin

Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by amtaken(f): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2016
Trashy post.

1 Like

Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 05, 2016
You could be sued for this and charged to court you know, had it been you're in a first world country, giving bad name to a recognized marketable product.

such absurdity .

3 Likes

Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2016
amtaken:
Trashy post.

Cutie lad, you've got ma'am.
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by bigzic(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2016
Nonsense post
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by damilareoye: 8:29am On Feb 05, 2016
Mitchewwww *2 cheesy
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by amtaken(f): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2016
Dankie.

PrimeMinisterr:

Cutie lad, you've got ma'am.
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
You could be sued for this and charged to court you know, had it been you're in a first world country, giving bad name to a recognized marketable product.

such absurdity .

kai bros! No dey vex like dis. ehn? Calm down. Calm down small...
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 05, 2016
amtaken:
Dankie.

#smiles

1 Like

Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 05, 2016
amtaken:
Dankie.

1 Like

Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2016
shockwave91:

kai bros! No dey vex like dis. ehn? Calm down. Calm down small...

hahaha, Okay uhmm Am Calm.

1 Like

Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

hahaha, Okay uhmm Am Calm.
correct grin
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

such absurdity .
Even in a first world country he can't be sue or charge to court for his opinion. Visit Google, Search for a product and you will see lots of influential bloggers with their articles and comments on why you shouldn't use a certain product. You must be mistaking a first world country for North Korea.
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Even in a first world country he can't be sue or charge to court for his opinion. Visit Google, Search for a product and you will see lots of influential bloggers with their articles and comments on why you shouldn't use a certain product. You must be mistaking a first world country for North Korea.

Thats why We have 'NAFDAC' if a particular edible food item contains hazardous substance, then the said product should be impounded and destroyed , and thereby warn the general public to desist from using such product. you can't just make derogatory comments about a product with high market value and recognition.
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Thats why We have 'NAFDAC' if a particular edible food item contains hazardous substance, then the said product should be impounded and destroyed , and thereby warn the general public to desist from using such product. you can't just make derogatory comments about a product with high market value and recognition.
Did the OP say anything about the product being Hazardous?
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Did the OP say anything about the product being Hazardous?

not about the o.p, buh generally when people make derogatory comments about a product.

look man, if you're into production, you'd know what it's like out there.
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by calyb247(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
I think OP has never hired a lawyer before. e d hungry am..
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by cruzita(f): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
why do you want to spoil the product ?
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by Tee99(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
am here to watch the op murdered verbally
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by chrysolite1: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
why do you want to spoil the product ?
it was actually supposed to be a compliment to d product, a bad cook looks for ways to improve his/her cooking

1 Like

Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by chrysolite1: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

such absurdity .
...bad cooks go for d best seasoning, u sir, have a comprehension problem, it was a compliment
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
chrysolite1:
...bad cooks go for d best seasoning, u sir, have a comprehension problem, it was a compliment

I don't , your idea doesn't correlate with anything near being a good cook, I mean who doesn't use onga?
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by chrysolite1: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

I don't , your idea doesn't correlate with anything near being a good cook, I mean who doesn't use onga?
...my bad, a terrible misfeasance on my part
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by endoski: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
chrysolite1:
Most people probably won't agree sha grin
bro dis is a big crime,u can b jailed for dis. delete it
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by menabae(f): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
I dislike that onga like poo... I dnt use it to cook or eat any food cooked with it ....

1 Like

Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by oodua1stson: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

such absurdity .
lol what buffoonery

Go to YouTube and see how people discourage people from taking coke because it's a poison in America and uk and nobody is suing them

Y'all make these western countries bigger than they really are.
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by JayJustus(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
in fact anyone that cooks with MSG (maggi, onga and the rest) are bad cooks...learn to develop flavours with natural stuff...it's not cos I study this but over the years I've done trial and error and I can cook anything without using MSG...it pays off fam...
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by Goodnuel: 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
menabae:
I dislike that onga like poo... I dnt use it to cook or eat any food cooked with it ....
How do you know if it was used to cook the food you didn't cook yourself??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by opey112(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
The MOD should close this thread before someone sue seun for libel.
Re: If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) by menabae(f): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Goodnuel:
How do you know if it was used to cook the food you didn't cook yourself??
lolz.. By mere perceiving the aroma,I will knw is onga.. Whenever my sis cooked food with it I Avoid it like poo sad I think the op is right

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? / Fashion Or Trash? See What Bosomy Lady Wore To Boyfriend House / This Is What A Male Colleague At Work Did Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.