Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic (3905 Views)

2 Nigerian Tech YouTubers - Double Smartphone Giveaway On Twitter And Instagram / Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria / Ok.. So This Dude Has Got To Be The Best Nigerian Tech Youtuber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by Mrguru(m): 7:00am On Nov 03, 2015
Ebimablog:

I do not know, what I know for sure is that something is wrong with your title- These are not the top 9ja techblogs according to Traffic

You're right bro... Those techblogs aren't the top... I can only flow with Techcabal
, Techpoint and maybe Techcity... Others na wash...

I also site my boss Geek.ng and ogbongeblog, but they're not the top according to traffic smiley
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by Emeka71(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2015
I am wondering where is RealWapperz; let Me introduce to you guys www.9jatotalfacts.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by adeolazzy: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2015
Techoftoday:
l can't say but l got to know them after their article on time.com and vox. l don't think those media agencies would constantly link to them if they engagé in such practices.

Lol just checked your profile, you obviously work for them or you created multiple accounts to run content from the website
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by adeolazzy: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2015
I don't even know what is pinching everyone, this post was made by mobility arena.. A top blog that probably has access to their google analytics. So everyone having a problem should meet them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by adeolazzy: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2015
Ebimablog:

I do not know, what I know for sure is that something is wrong with your title- These are not the top 9ja techblogs according to Traffic

How do you know bout their traffic stats?? You only know yours so I don't think tour point I valid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by Ebimablog: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2015
Dont forget we are also in touch with some of them

adeolazzy:

How do you know bout their traffic stats?? You only know yours so I don't think tour point I valid
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by adeolazzy: 11:02am On Nov 03, 2015
Ebimablog:
Dont forget we are also in touch with some of them

The same way mobility arena, the people that compiled the list is in touch
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by Ebimablog: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
you Win

adeolazzy:

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by Ebimablog: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
In your opinion does it now make sense to say Lagos is the most dirtiest state in Nigeria when u have not visited other States? u need to tour all states to make such assertion

adeolazzy:

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by adeolazzy: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ebimablog:
In your opinion does it now make sense to say Lagos is the most dirtiest state in Nigeria when u have not visited other States? u need to tour all states to make such assertion

The same way you shouldn't assume that list is fake.. Because you don't know enough to make such assertion. It goes both ways you know

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by Mrguru(m): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
adeolazzy:

The same you shouldn't assume that list is fake.. Because you don't know enough to make such assertion. It goes both ways you know

Observing...
The list compiled might be top blogs, but not according to traffic... They're hundreds of Tech blogs with more user engagement and traffic... The one wre shock me pass na as dem take include Techs NG, Tech suplex.. Don't know of miss techy(upcoming though) for the list :-p #No Offence
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by adeolazzy: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mrguru:

Observing...
The list compiled might be top blogs, but not according to traffic... They're hundreds of Tech blogs with more user engagement and traffic... The one wre shock me pass na as dem take include Techs NG, Tech suplex.. Don't know of miss techy(upcoming though) for the list :-p #No Offence

And I repeat, how do you know this.. You can't just make assumptions because of what you think.. And for your information. Misstechy has higher engagement than all the blogs listed out here and even the ebimablog . So I don't think she can be considered upcoming
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by Ebimablog: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
adeolazzy:

And I repeat, how do you know this.. You can't just make assumptions because of what you think.. And for your information. Misstechy has higher engagement than all the blogs listed out here and even the ebimablog . So I don't think she can be considered upcoming

For clarity purpose am not contesting for top techblog, I do it for fun n am enjoying it and also earning a living from it.
Back to the topic,u amaze me honestly with due respect to miss techy ,she is an upcoming blog ,but growing shaperly.Please pick 40 tech blogs ,check their Alexa rank n come back to comment again-even though Alexa can be manipulated or better still check top sites /blogs according to Google ranking
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by adeolazzy: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ebimablog:

For clarity purpose am not contesting for top techblog, I do it for fun n am enjoying it and also earning a living from it.
Back to the topic,u amaze me honestly with due respect to miss techy ,she is an upcoming blog ,but growing shaperly.Please pick 40 tech blogs ,check their Alexa rank n come back to comment again-even though Alexa can be manipulated or better still check top sites /blogs according to Google ranking

Your Alexa is 1309 in Nigeria, not so sound rude. But I only know ebimablog as a specs blog nothing profound on real Tech news.. The others go indepth with technology news in and out of Africa
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by Ebimablog: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Did u not read the post u quoted? Get it right my argument is nor for ebimablog ,but for the topic
adeolazzy:

Your Alexa is 1309 in Nigeria, not so sound rude. But I only know ebimablog as a specs blog nothing profound on real Tech news.. The others go indepth with technology news in and out of Africa
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by adeolazzy: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ebimablog:
Did u not read the post u quoted? Get it right my argument is nor for ebimablog ,but for the topic

Well to any bystander your initial outburst about the list made it seem you think your blog should be there, and trust me I read your post u doing it for fun and all. I get but that doesn't give you the right to say a post done by a reputable blog like mobility is rubbish simply because you didn't see your name or your friends blogs name.

I mean you called it thrash with 3 exclamation marks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by Ebimablog: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
adeolazzy:

Well to any bystander your initial outburst about the list made it seem you think your blog should be there, and trust me I read your post u doing it for fun and all. I get but that doesn't give you the right to say a post done by a reputable blog like mobility is rubbish simply because you didn't see your name or your friends blogs name.

I mean you called it thrash with 3 exclamation marks

enjoy yourself
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by Mrguru(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
adeolazzy:

Lolz.. Talking of engagement.. None of the tech blogs above is more engaging than lemmymorgan.. The dude is great.. Even doncaprio of Geek.ng confirmed that..

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by Ebimablog: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mrguru:

Lolz.. Talking of engagement.. None of the tech blogs above is more engaging than lemmymorgan.. The dude is great.. Even doncaprio of Geek.ng confirmed that..

I tot i wont comment again ,but your comment brought me back.The guy thinks its all about Me or Ebimablog.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by encryptjay(m): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2015
Bias Op
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by kwaifa23(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
There are many technology blogs in Nigeria. These site are unique [url]Wikitech.com.ng[/url] and a popular one owned by a lady and Ogbongeblog.com Some list are below

Naijatechguide.com

[url]Wikitech.com.ng[/url]

specspricenigeria.com

Techviews.com

Techcity-com.ng

Mobilityarena-com.ng

http://wikitech.com.ng/list-of-infinix-phones-and-their-prices-in-nigeria-kenya-ghana/
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by zlent16(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mrguru:

You're right bro... Those techblogs aren't the top... I can only flow with Techcabal
, Techpoint and maybe Techcity... Others na wash...

I also site my boss Geek.ng and ogbongeblog, but they're not the top according to traffic smiley

I'd carry Techslize https://www.techslize.com
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by ddjay: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
tegak10:
Tech blogging in Nigeria is tough. We all have our
different favourite made-in-Nigeria tech blogs
churning out contents to voracious readers and
brandishing their bragging rights for all see.

I present to you the top ten (10) Nigerian tech
blogs by traffic, according to our findings from
Google Analytics.

1. Tech Cabal

2. Tech Point

3. Mobility Arena

4. Geek Ng

5. Techs Ng

6. Ogbonge Blog

7. Tech Loy

8. Tech Suplex

9. Tech City Ng

10. Miss Techy

Congrats to miss techy so happy for you....

Where is bestmobs...

All u upcoming nairaland bloggers where are thou
Abeg no vex,find somewhere put nairaland phone and technology market,. Abeg you hear
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic by Jaculze(m): 12:58am On Nov 29, 2017
I know a few there sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This From MTN? (picture Attached) / SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones / Samsung A51 And Redmi Note 8 Pro. Help Me Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.