Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,821 members, 7,851,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob (2613 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo / 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family / Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by RoyalBlak007: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
This incident happened early today in Aba road mechanic village, Owerri, Imo state. The lady kneeling and telling her story to a mob was raped by a gang of three men. She said she came from her village to visit her boyfriend when the boys broke into the room when the man was not around, saying they were police men who came to arrest her boyfriend. They intimidated the girl and took turns to defile her. The girl raised alarm and the boys were mobbed. The police was later invited and they took the rapists away...

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/10/photo-young-girl-raped-in-owerri.html

Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by KOLZY(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Messed up.
Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by TheMainMan: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by spinna: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
sick behaviours of some cowardly men ..go self-service if u must but dont rape, jeez

1 Like

Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by Twaci(f): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
So why is she kneeling like a suspect?
Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
nawa!
Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by RoyalBlak007: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Now her dress is somefin too....
Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by HAZAZEL: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
spinna:
sick behaviours of some cowardly men ..go self-service if u must but dont rape, jeez

There you go again. You should be asking yourself :
Is there evidence to back up her story. I don't like the way society loses there sense of reasoning each time a woman cries rape. Evidence is the word my brother,evidence!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by kossyablaze(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wat eva happened to self juicing?In Dictators voice

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by KOLZY(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
HAZAZEL:

Is there evidence to back up her story. I don't like the way society loses there sense of reasoning each time a woman cries rape. Evidence is the word my brother,evidence!

Good point.
A Guy Got beaten to death, around my neighborhood, because of this rape claims. Later it was found that the girl made it up.

People should sick prove before acting childishly. We are humans not animal.

I don't care if he did it or not... There is always a explanation to everything that happens

*note* am not in support of rape, only animals acts so.

We should be mindful and apply wisdom before innocent blood would cry.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by KOLZY(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
kossyablaze:
Wat eva happened to self juicing?In Dictators voice
Lmao.. 'Self Juicing'
No be only.
Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by kossyablaze(m): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
KOLZY:
Lmao.. 'Self Juicing' No be only.
hehheheehhe abi na?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by KOLZY(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
kossyablaze:
hehheheehhe abi na?
You'll be milking your self till you'll just run dry asin famine, drought.
Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by HAZAZEL: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
KOLZY:

Good point.
A Guy Got beaten to death, around my neighborhood, because of this rape claims. Later it was found that the girl made it up.

I don't care if he did it or not... There is always a explanation to everything that happens

That is my fear! I would like anyone reading this thread to spare,say, 30mins and go through the rape manipulation playing out in india.

With the way we approach this rape issue with so much unreasonableness, I fear we are empowering the the evil ones among our women.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by KOLZY(m): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
HAZAZEL:

That is my fear! I would like anyone reading this thread to spare,say, 30mins and go through the rape manipulation playing out in india.

With the way we approach this rape issue with so much unreasonableness, I fear we are empowering the the evil ones among our women.

But who would listen?
Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by neocortex: 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
KOLZY:

Good point.

Do you think it is kids that are on Nairaland ?
The guy was walking innocently on his own in the neighborhood and
suddenly the girl screamed rape ?
If you must lie let it be credible.
What is certain is that those that are accused of rape
are never innocent, if they are let them clear themselve in the
court of law.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by neocortex: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
HAZAZEL:

Of course no evidence!
The three men never went to her room , she just
saw them on the street and shouted "rape".
SMH.
Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by cardoctor(m): 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rape stories so rampant here.
Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by HAZAZEL: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2015
neocortex:

Of course no evidence!
The three men never went to her room , she just
saw them on the street and shouted "rape".
SMH.

3 men? How many men did you see in the picture? We are in the 21st century for crying out loud! You don't lift a finger on anyone without evidence. If 3 people want to rape you, will they give you the liberty to be screaming all over the place?
Re: Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) / Kidnappers Strike In Delta, Whisk Away Passengers Of Fully Loaded Agofure Bus & / Man Accused Of Rape Inside Church Tells His Own Side Of The Story!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.